Table of Contents
- POLi Payment Casinos in New Zealand
- Everything you need to know about POLi Casinos
- How do we decide what makes a great online casino? How We Rate Casinos that Accept POLi
- How We Rate Casinos that Accept POLi
- Pros & Cons of Poli Casinos Deposits
- NZ Banks Accepting POLi Payments
- How to Deposit with POLi Online Casinos
- POLi Casinos FAQS
POLi Payment Casinos in New Zealand
POLi Casinos are slots, table games, and live dealer online platforms where deposits can be made through the POLi e-wallet. POLi casinos are considered to be flexible and safe. This flexibility also presents the intriguing prospect that a POLi Casino might offer more bonuses than the average outfit to keep their customers interested. Because of this, we like to keep a close eye on the latest marketing messages that POLi deposit casinos in New Zealand are delivering and to see if this might benefit our readers one way or another.
We also know that whatever bonuses are being offered, the most important feature of any online casino site is that it is safe. We only have awarded our top rating to POLi Casinos which has obtained a license from a gold-plated regulator such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Everything you need to know about POLi Casinos
POLi, as a company, has made big waves in a short period. POLi only came into existence in 2006, when it took its place among the many cutting-edge firms that were hailing from Melbourne.
Although POLi has always had online payments at the core of its operations, it has taken many iterations for the company to get to where it is today.
Initially, POLi developed ActiveX control. The technology behind this payment transfer system was somewhat suspect, as its security capabilities were threatened by cyber-fraudsters.
As an upgrade on this capability, in 2008, POLi developed the .NET Framework ClickOnce application. If anything, this extension lurched too much in the direction of safety and somewhat forgot the overall user experience. Users were required to download several different types of software to get this version to work correctly.
Finally, in 2012, POLi developed a payments system that was compatible with all iOS devices. For POLi, this move proved decisive. Payments could be secured through the software that was embedded in this progression, and usability was maintained by instant connectivity to bank account interfaces.
By 2018, it was clear that POLi was beginning to gain a foothold in the highly competitive payments systems sector of the economy, with company revenues rising above $7 million for the first time, meaning that the clamour of its customers for POLi to become a payment option at NZ online casinos rose accordingly.
|POLi Casinos||General Info|
|❤️ POLi Casinos||18+|
|🕹️ Our Favourite Deposit with POLi Casino||Playzee|
|🏅 POLi Casinos with Bonuses||Spin Casino|
|💵 Total Number of NZ POLi Casinos||30+|
|⚖️ POLi Casinos Quality Licences||Malta & UK|
|🇳🇿 Country||New Zealanders Welcome|
How do we decide what makes a great online casino? How We Rate Casinos that Accept POLi
There are many ways in which an online POLi Casinos in New Zealand might be considered as being “the best”. However, some are more important than others.
Safety is the overriding feature that should be considered whenever you are seeking out a new POLi Casino in New Zealand. Safe Casinos are what we are always looking for, but, of course, some safe casinos have more alluring features than others. But which factors do what value more than others?
One of the keys to our research on all New Zealand online casinos is that we focus on the things that Kiwi casino fans focus on.
Our phone book is big, but we can’t get in touch with every New Zealander with a real money casino account. But, what we can do is analyze internet search data to see what it is that Kiwis look for when they are seeking out slots, table games, and live dealer play online.
Licensing is something that exercises the minds of many POLi Casino fans in New Zealand, which is unsurprising as the license that a casino holds gives a good indication of how trustworthy a site is likely to be.
Online Casinos that have earned a license from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) and Malta Gaming Association (MGA) generally offer high levels of player protection, and therefore these POLi Casino venues come with a big recommendation from us.
Software is the glue that binds the very best online casinos. We all have our own favourites. In our case, we always like to see POLi Casinos that come complete with NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Megaways games.
Fast payouts are also a concern for many Kiwis. There is no joy in winning a sizable prize from your NZ POLi Casino if you must wait seven working days to see the fruits of your labour. We always give top marks to fast-paying casinos that reunite you with your winnings within 24 hours.
How We Rate Casinos that Accept POLi
Let’s face it. The New Zealand iGaming market is becoming saturated with high-quality online POLi deposit casinos, so you might need a steer as to which platforms are worth checking out. As well as having a respected license, top pokies and fast payouts, what else should you look at at a top POLi Casino?
Security of Transactions
There is nothing more essential when you are comparing POLi Casinos than ensuring that financial transactions are completed securely and that your personal data is encrypted. All of the POLi Casinos that we recommend using SSL encryption technology as a standard to ensure that online fraudsters can never use your persona for criminal purposes.
Cash Withdrawals via Poli
POLi is accepted as a deposit method at dozens of top casinos in New Zealand. However, things get a little more complicated if you wish to make the popular Australian funding network your first choice for payouts. But fortunately, our team of experts have also located a plethora of sites where you can also use POLi to collect your winnings.
Bonuses for Poli Deposits
Of course, our top-rated POLi Casinos let you fund your bankroll using your POLi wallet, but a casino is not much fun if there is no chance of picking up an occasional bonus. All of the POLi Casinos that have gained a spot on our list of recommendations all offer no deposit, free spins, or pokie bonuses as standard.
No Additional Fees
Gambling comes with plenty of expected costs. The house always holds an advantage, so much so that every POLi Casino fan should expect to end up out of pocket at some point.
However, banking transaction fees should always be kept to a minimum in our eyes. Therefore, we always look to promote POLi casinos that offer fee-free deposit options.
Overall Gaming Experience
If a casino doesn’t host your favourite pokies, progressives, table games, and live dealer titles, you will soon be seeking out a new provider. We always look for POLi Casinos with the best mix of gambling games from the likes of Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Rival, and Yggdrasil.
Pros & Cons of Poli Casinos Deposits
- No Fees for Using POLi – for the fans of POLi as a form of deposit, no fees are added to your transaction above and beyond your transferred amount. The house edge is a cost that all players need to overcome to turn a profit, so the reduction of other fees is a valuable benefit.
- POLi Transfers Require No Cards – all that you need to be able to complete a funds transfer via. POLi is a bank account with a positive balance. There is no requirement for a POLi account holder to possess a Debit or a Credit Card, something which is ideal for the sizable minority of Kiwis who don’t possess these assets.
- Anonymous Transactions Safely Completed – if you wish to keep your business details private, POLi is a great option. You need to enter some details to initially set up your POLi account, but these details are encrypted. Otherwise, the specific details of individual transfers are held securely within POLi’s system.
- Easy to Use – because POLi transfers require little information from users, you can complete a deposit to any of New Zealand’s top POLi Casinos in a matter of seconds.
- Instant deposits – nobody likes to wait for hours for an online payment to be processed, and if you choose POLi as your personal payment provider, you won’t have to. All deposits lodged via POLi are completed instantly, with a receipt being generated on completion for your records.
- High Deposit Limits – POLi is happy to transfer big sums, more than many of their rivals, in fact.
- POLi Casinos Bonuses – if you are a bonus hunter, then funding your account through POLi, then you can look forward to qualifying for some potentially lucrative rewards.
- Australia & New Zealand Compatible – POLi is a fantastic payment option, but unfortunately, this option is only available to Australians and New Zealanders.
- Online banking requirement – there are only so many banks that POLi recognises, so to be able to complete a deposit through the POLi system, you need to have opened an account with one of these banks.
- Payments can’t be reversed – one thing that POLi users need to be aware of is that transfers made via this route cannot be reversed. This means that you must be very careful when entering the details of any online transaction.
- Withdrawals aren’t always possible with POLi – withdrawals through POLi can only be completed at designated casinos with POLi capability. This means that for some operators, you may need to provide two banking choices.
Alternative Payment Methods for Online Gambling
Deposits with POLi must be considered as being one of the quickest and simplest forms of cash transfer for 1 Dollar, 5 Dollar, and 10 Dollar online casinos, but if you are not signed up for this banking method, you will always find plenty of alternatives.
- Much Better
- Mastercard (credit) or Visa (debit)
- Bank Transfer
PaySafeCard – is another great funding method for Kiwi online casino fans. PaySafe prepaid codes can be purchased from thousands of outlets across New Zealand, allowing players to fund accounts in relative anonymity. There are, of course, downsides to Paysafecard, with the biggest of these being that withdrawals via this method are not available at NZ online casinos.
Credit and debit cards – funding casino play by a debit card or a credit card transfer is a more traditional method but also the right one for many. Payments are completed securely through complex payments networks such as MasterCard, Maestro, or Visa, but these transfers can take longer to complete and require you to divulge your details to more firms.
Digital wallets – In recent years, the popularity of e-wallets, including Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, etc., has increased. These payment options are secure, reliable, and come with low fees.
Prepaid cards and payments over phone bills – Lately, new options such as Pay by Phone and PaySafeCard have become the top choice for many. They’re easy to use and are safe.
NZ Banks Accepting POLi Payments
If you want to use POLi so that you can fund your play on your favourite Evolution Gaming, Quickspin or Merkur game, you can do so if you bank with any of a select group of New Zealand’s top banks. This list includes:
- Bank Direct
- TSB Bank
How to Deposit with POLi Online Casinos
When you are banking with the correct operator, and you’ve found one of the dozens of POLi deposit online casinos in the New Zealand market, what do you do then?
In just a short number of steps, you can move large amounts of NZD from your bank to your casino. This is how you do it:
- Go to the ” Banking” tab at your POLi Casino and choose the POLi option when you decide to place a deposit
- By doing this, you’ll be transferred to the POLi payment website. It is here that you should select your banking provider.
- Once you have selected this option, you will be invited to securely log in to your bank. This task should be completed in the same way as you usually access your bank by completing your account and password details.
- You should proceed to complete your deposit transfer directly from your online banking.
- On completion, you will receive a digital receipt to confirm the details of your transaction.
POLi Casinos are a great resource for Kiwi gambling fans. Many of the safest and most generous New Zealand casino websites now accept deposits through the POLi system.
Using POLi is a breeze and only requires you to hold an online bank account with an approved provider. POLi deposits also qualify for many of the industry’s very best exclusive bonuses.
Although POLi is only currently available in Australia and New Zealand, POLi is equal to other e-wallets such as PtoPal and Skrill.
POLi Casinos FAQS
How widely accepted is POLi by NZ casinos online?
We need to face facts here. If you have a bank account that is connected to a POLi account you will not be able to use this at every casino online. The POLi payment casino network is small but growing year on year. Seeking out online casinos with POLi capability can be time-consuming, which is perhaps why you are here. We have scoured the market to look for great online casinos that allow POLi deposits. Take a look at our reviews of the best casinos in the New Zealand market that detail available payment options.
How reputable is POLi, is my money safe?
POLi is a highly reputable name in the world of network payment solutions. POLi is founded on the principle of connecting your online payments with your existing online banking account. Given the sensitive nature of this tie-up, POLi utilises all of the most sophisticated encryption technologies to ensure that these lines of communication are never disrupted by malevolent forces. Also, POLi Casinos have the seal of approval of some of the biggest businesses in the Southern Hemisphere, this level of support is difficult to attract if you are not a business that is held in high regard.
Will I still get the normal casino bonus if I deposit with POLi?
Absolutely. Some payment methods, such as Skrill, are often exempt from attracting the welcome bonus that casinos provide. However, this is not the case when it comes to payments being made by POLi. Indeed, in the past several POLi casinos have provided favourable terms to customers who deposit funds via POLi as part of bespoke offers.
Can I withdraw using POLi?
Probably not. It is not impossible that you will find a casino that will allow you to withdraw funds using POLi but it is unusual. Most casinos require you to provide a different means of transfer when they make a payout to you.
The maximum I can deposit at a casino using POLi?
POLi is a good method of depositing to online casinos for high-rollers. Although each casino sets its limits, it is expected that most reputable casinos will accept transfers of at least $10,000 through this method.
How long does it take to get signed up with POLi?
Signing up for POLi is a quick and simple process. As long as your online bank has a tie-up with POLi all you need to do to make a payment of this type is to click on the option and you will be transferred to your bank account to confirm your payment. Quick and simple, just as we like it!