Table of Contents
- The Popularity of Inpay Casinos
- The Pros and Cons of Inpay Casinos
- Inpay Payment Methods Comparison Table
- Making Withdrawals at an Inpay Casino
- Finding the Best Inpay Casinos
- Playing at Inpay Casinos in Unregulated Markets
- Staying Safe When Depositing at an Inpay Casino
The Popularity of Inpay Casinos
A good online casino is a melting pot of several quality ingredients. You need to be able to market content from top software providers, gain the approval of the most robust regulators, and deliver a selection of bonuses that keeps players, new and old interested. But you also need to offer the right banking options to suit the needs of your target audience.
As a casino owner, your business model is likely flawed if you don’t deliver a range of secure, fast, and cheap ways for your clients to deposit their money.
The beauty of Inpay is in the simplicity of its offer. Inpay helps everyone with a bank account to transfer cash to other account holders. Because Inpay has built close relationships with dozens of key banking organisations, a bank transfer via this route completes in a matter of minutes. Highly favourable when compared to standard bank transfer speeds.
Inpay also has an impressive backstory that consistently highlights its ability to exceed expectations. Launched in 2007 as the brainchild of Jacob Tackmann Thomsen, Inpay initially restricted its activities to Denmark and Sweden, two of over sixty countries in which Inpay Casinos can now be found.
Thomsen can be seen as the driving force behind Inpay’s success. Twenty-five years of experience as a fraud investigator meant that he had the perfect credentials to develop the systems that would produce a robust cash transactions option. SWIFT agreed and made Inpay one of its partner operators in recent years.
Accessing Inpay is simple. You must hold a bank account with one of Inpay’s partners. Still, these are easy to find in all major European countries, and Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and India, among many others. Inpay acts as an enabler, connecting one country’s banking network with another’s to create a navigable path for your cash.
As a bonus, wherever you may live, fans of Inpay Casinos are charged nothing for making a deposit, with any costs covered by local banking agents.
Payouts are also a breeze. Winnings from your Inpay Casino can be transported to over one hundred countries, with this figure due to rise in the coming months.
The Pros and Cons of Inpay Casinos
Most have access to at least one bank account. If this describes you, there is every chance that you can play at all advertised Inpay Casinos. But what about Inpay sets the payment method apart from others, and are there any downsides that might give you a reason to swerve this option?
The plusses are plentiful, so here’s our summary.
- Secure – as Inpay financial transactions largely rely on existing banking infrastructures, you can expect all deposits completed in this way to be highly secure. But you will never catch the team at Inpay sitting on their laurels. Jacob Tackmann Thomsen is a professional fraud investigator whose imprint on the Inpay service is clear. The firm has taken several steps to minimise electronic fraud and comply with information governance requirements in the locations where Inpay is currently trading. Additionally, Inpay meets legal requirements by checking the status of all clients in compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money-laundering responsibilities.
- Accessible – you will often come across a great payment method option and then realize that this is country or region-specific. With Inpay, there are no such issues. You can roll the ball on bank transfers through Inpay in more than sixty countries. If you are fortunate enough to claim a win, payouts are even more efficient, with casino players in over one hundred countries being served. However, Inpay has envisioned an aggressive expansion plan in the coming years, giving rise to the chance that Inpay will be a truly universal service in the medium term.
- Functional – Inpay has become an expert at completing payments through the complex web of inter-bank communications systems. Whether you are an NGO, an e-commerce outlet, or a humble online casino method, Inpay has a bespoke service to suit, meaning that all transactions are completed in the way you demand.
- Convenient – the modern-day casino fan is time-poor. So, if there is any way for Inpay to speed up transaction processes, this is bound to be applauded. Because Inpay has built business partnerships with most of the world’s big banking operations, Inpay is a payment option at almost every site. Sticking to one method saves time and eliminates the risk of additional fees.
- Low Cost – Inpay was conceived to reduce the previously levied fees on cross-border payments. By card, up to 5% of your transferred amount could end up in the pockets of your provider. However, Inpay users are exempt from fees, with any costs being passed on to vendors. In a world where the house is guaranteed to make a 5% profit from every bet you place, this saving offers casino fans the chance to extend their bankroll substantially.
You need to take on board many good points about Inpay. But it would be a mistake to ignore the downsides that exercise the minds of Inpay customers.
- Bank Account Required – you will find a sizable group of individuals who don’t like to keep their savings in an account, and for these individuals, Inpay is not an option. Inpay is a service that connects consumers’ bank accounts to those of vendors, so if you don’t have access to the international banking network, you will need to find alternative ways to fund your casino account. Paysafe, Flexepin, and Boku are all viable alternatives.
- Country Restrictions – although Inpay is well on becoming a universal player, it is yet to achieve this target fully. If you live in one of the few countries where Inpay has yet to maintain a presence, you must show patience. In the meantime, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are likely viable options.
- Bank Account Required
- Country Restrictions
Inpay Payment Methods Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Min Deposit (NZD)||Max Deposit (NZD)||Deposit Fees (NZD)||Withdrawal Fees (NZD)|
|Bank Transfer||10||100000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
|Bitcoin||0.0001 BCH||0.5 BCH||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ethereum||0.01 ETH||0.5 ETH||Free||Free||Instant|
|Litecoin||0.01 LTC||0.5 LTC||Free||Free||Instant|
|MasterCard (Debit & Credit)||5||50000||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ripple||5 XRP||500 XRP||Free||Free||Instant|
|Visa (Debit & Credit)||5||50000||Free||Free||Instant|
Making Withdrawals at an Inpay Casino
A lot of time and effort can be saved when you can play at an Inpay Casino using a payment method that supports both deposits and withdrawals.
Inpay is just such an option. So long as you reside in one of the sixty countries that currently accepts payment via this method and one hundred jurisdictions where payouts can be sent, you are in business.
An Inpay payout is easy to set up, requiring just four steps.
- Find the banking tab at your Inpay Casino of choice.
- Click on the “withdrawals” link.
- Select the Inpay option and type in your bank account details and payout request.
- Confirm your transaction details, and be patient!
Your winnings should be sat in your chosen bank account within 48 hours.
Finding the Best Inpay Casinos
- Welcome Bonuses – as the loss leader of the iGaming industry, it’s always worth paying close attention to the welcome bonuses that are advertised by the Inpay Casinos that are on your radar. Finding a perfect deal for you will depend on your budget and your feeling regarding risk. You can find new player promotions in one, two, three, or four parts, with many attached to free spin offers on top slots such as Starburst or Book of Dead. Each deal comes with a headline bonus rate achievable as a multiple of your initial deposits. Better deals come as part of 100% (or more) matched deals, where your deposit is effectively doubled. However, things are never simple at regular Inpay Casinos. To be able to make a withdrawal against this credit, you are usually asked to gamble this cash many times. This element will be waived, If you are lucky to find a no-wagering casino. However, even at low-wagering casino alternatives, you must bet your promotional money thirty-five times before the conversion to real cash is complete. To add a further spanner into the works, different casino games come with different wagering contribution rates. Usually, this sees all stakes bet on slots count towards bonus terms, but this figure falls to only 10% on selected table games.
- Software – an Inpay Casino is unlikely to achieve legendary status unless it supports games from the most iconic software providers. Hundreds of firms produce content with great graphics, stunning soundtracks, and fascinating features, but we have our faves. Whenever you find an Inpay Casino offering Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, and Yggdrasil classics, you will usually find that we are already members.
Playing at Inpay Casinos in Unregulated Markets
Seeking a quality online casino in an unregulated market is a little riskier. The term unregulated means that the local government is yet to provide a legal framework to outline the responsibilities of casino operators and players alike. This unsatisfactory situation allows casinos to take advantage of unsuspecting customers and criminal elements to view certain casino platforms as a money-laundering paradise.
True, you are still likely to find licensed casino outlets operating within these lawless jurisdictions. Still, the backing of regulators that hail from Curacao, the Netherlands Antilles, or the Kahnawake Reservation offers little protection to casino fans of these sites.
If you can find a casino backed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), you’re on to a winner. Otherwise, only play at sites with a long track record and an excellent global reputation.
Staying Safe When Depositing at an Inpay Casino
Inpay is one of many payment options that pulls out all the stops to keep you safe online. Not only should your money get to where you want it to be every time, but your details will also remain confidential throughout the process. However, this doesn’t mean that you should ever become complacent. You should always follow industry best practices to keep your banking and personal details out of the spotlight.
- Change your passwords regularly – we know what it’s like. You probably have hundreds of online accounts, so managing one hundred separate passwords is a bit of a pain. However, this is a must if you wish to keep your information from the clutches of fraudsters. It is easy for criminals to guess a simple password and then try this out on your more sensitive accounts in the hope that you have used this in multiple locations. Often, this pays dividends. So, keep your passwords fresh and unique, and seek a password manager to assist with the extensive admin.
- Keep your account details private – you will never be asked to divulge account details that could see your banking apps accessed by third parties. If you are ever asked to provide this information, you are probably talking to a con merchant. If you ever face this situation hang up your phone or close your email and seek assistance from your bank.