Table of Contents
- About Big Time Gaming
- Big Time Gaming Features
- The Best BTG Games
- Why Big Time Gaming?
BTG games are a hit at online slot sites in New Zealand and have garnered a solid following among slot lovers. If you’re a fan, this review is perfect for you since we’ll be listing some of the best BTG operators where you can play more of this developer’s titles. The game selection is only one aspect of our top-rated casinos. These sites also feature mouthwatering bonuses and promotions for new players and existing customers. So there are lots to benefit in the long run as you spin the innovative BTG slot reels.
About Big Time Gaming
|about big time gaming||info|
|Provider||Big Time Gaming|
|Number of Games||50+|
Big Time Gaming started as a small studio in 2011. It was established by Nik Robinson, an industry veteran and original founder of New Tech Media, a subsidiary of OpenBet. In 2012, the company partnered with Quickfire, while in 2013, it joined hands with CORE Gaming to deliver its offerings to the broader mobile market.
2016 was when this Australia-based software provider broke into the world stage with the release of Bonanza, the first Megaways slot. Thanks to the revolutionary game mechanic, BTG became a frontrunner at many award ceremonies in the years to follow. 2017 saw the release of Danger High Voltage, another milestone slot which won the developer the Casinomeister award for the Best iGaming Software Experience.
The studio later expanded on the Megaways engine by introducing Megaclusters and Megapays. By 2018, it began licensing its patented mechanic to other game studios.
Big Time Gaming was acquired by Evolution in 2021 and remains one of the foremost game providers for reel games. It operates with licences from the UKGC, Alderney, Malta, and more.
Big Time Gaming Features
This developer is in the habit of launching trends that other software providers hop on. It pioneered several gaming ideas within the online casino industry. The Megaways mechanic and feature drop are some of the most memorable.
The Megaways random reel modifier mechanic offers up to 117,649 ways to win. These shape-shifting reels allow up to 7 symbols and add a touch of suspense since the reels change randomly. The best part is that this game engine always includes additional features like cascading reels, or a Reactions Feature as BTG calls it, to support the massive winning ways. This means there’s more excitement to be had here than on a regular slot. BTG’s Megaways slots include Star Clusters, Spicy Meatballs, Beef Lightning, Pirate Pays, etc. On games like White Rabbit, there are up to 248,832 Megaways available.
This is a feature you will only find in Big Time Gaming offerings. Feature Drop allows players to purchase a bonus instead of waiting for it to be triggered randomly. You can take control of your luck with a single purchase. The cost of the feature drop depends on the particular game.
Another way Big Time Gaming penetrates the gaming market is through mobile compatibility. You can play any title in the Big Time Gaming library from the comfort of your mobile device. This software provider uses HTML5 technology to create games optimised for mobile play.
Exciting Themes and Graphics
Apart from the gameplay features of Big Time Gaming titles, stunning visual displays are also a signature of this developer’s games. A slot like Outlaw not only delivers an impressive Wild West theme but also offers visually stimulating actions packed in the reels.
The Best BTG Games
Big Time Gaming is invested in bringing the best of video slots, as these are the only games in its collection. You’ll have to look to other software providers for table games and live casino options.
Fortunately, BTG does exceedingly well in its lane. It’s among the best slot creators, and below are some of its most popular releases:
- Bonanza – This was the slot that started the era of Megaways. It’s a visually charming game with a mining theme. A reactions feature is available on every spin, and there are free spins and unlimited multiplier features too. Up to 117649 ways to win are available.
- White Rabbit – Inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tale, this 5 reel slot brings its own special dose of weirdness and lots of surprises. The greatest surprise of all is the free spins feature that provides up to 248,832 ways to win. There are Wilds, Scatters, and plenty of free games. It’s even more famous for its high RTP of 97.24%. This value bumps up to 97.77% when you take advantage of the feature drop.
- Holy Diver – This game allows up to 586,971 ways to win, which is the number one reason why slots fans love it. The free spins round is level-based, and you need to collect gems to advance. In addition to the free spins, there’s an assortment of modifiers, Wilds and multiplier extras.
- Monopoly Megaways – This is a unique game that combines the thrilling adventure of a monopoly board game with the delight of a modern slot. It’s a branded game from Hasbro and depicts several aspects of the board game. Also embedded is a reactions feature for continuous wins, increasing multipliers, free spins, and 117649 Megaways.
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire Megaways – This is another branded game and a remake of the popular TV game show. The design and gameplay are similar to the original show, with extras like win multipliers, a reactions feature and free spins. In the latter, bonus options include ‘ask the audience’ ”phone a friend,’ and ’50/50.’
The game plays out on 6 reels with the standard 117,649 ways to win. BTG has also released Who Wants to be a Millionaire MegaPays, adding a progressive jackpot prize on top of the Megaways feature.
Why Big Time Gaming?
In the massive iGaming market, Big Time Gaming has decided to stick to its gun, focusing on creating innovative and thought-provoking games. It’s certainly paid off, as the company is now a powerhouse.
BTG has a relatively small game library of just about 50 slots, but each product is guaranteed to deliver an exciting gaming experience. With its Megaways mechanic sweeping the industry, there is hardly an online casino that doesn’t include games from Big Time Gaming. More importantly, big names like NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Playtech, among others, have adopted the developer’s innovative game engines. Whether it’s the Megaways, Megaclusters or Megapays, BTG’s footprint has left an indelible mark on the online casino scene.