Personal Data You Provide Us
This website can be accessed and used without registration, and without having to provide us any personal data. You may opt in to receive information about promotions, bonuses, bets, tips and strategy by subscribing to our mailing list by providing your email address. You may any time stop receiving such communications by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you. In case you contact us, e.g., by email, through contact forms, by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication.
Personal Data We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and your language settings. We also collect information about clicks and pages viewed by you. If you are using a mobile device, we collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, app crashes and other system activity.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Safari 5 for Mac: https://support.apple.com/e
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
In addition, Google Analytics provides its own opt-out options:
In the case of mobile devices, it may be necessary to consult the device’s instruction manual to manage cookies effectively. Restriction of cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the website.
Types Of Cookies
“First party cookies” are cookies, which are served by the entity operating the domain through which the cookie is served. That means us, casinos.win. In case we allow others to service cookies through our websites and/or apps, these cookies are called “third party cookies”. Below is more information about most common cookies that we use, how they are used, and how long they will be stored on your computer or device.
- Google Analytics – Placed by Google. This third-party cookie provides us information about your use of the site, including where the site is accessed from, time of visit, pages viewed, etc. This cookie is stored for 2 years.
- Cloudflare – Placed by Cloudfare. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare’s security features and cannot be turned off. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is stored for 12 Months.