Table of Contents
- The Popularity of MuchBetter Casinos
- Pros and Cons of Depositing at a MuchBetter Casino
- MuchBetter Payment Options Comparison Table
- Withdrawing from a MuchBetter Casino
- Finding the Best MuchBetter Casinos
- MuchBetter Casinos in Unregulated Markets
- Keeping Safe When Depositing with MuchBetter
If you like deposit options that come with minimal fees, MuchBetter Casinos will be just up your street. At casinos.win, our experts like to keep their fingers on the iGaming pulse, which includes compiling a list of recommended MuchBetter Casino brands. So, if you want to know more about the ins and outs of MuchBetter, and information on the gambling platforms where you should be using it, keep reading.
The Popularity of MuchBetter Casinos
MuchBetter is on the rise. Many more casinos now support this e-wallet as a valid payment option. Many more casino fans are now taking the opportunity to complete their online transfers via the MuchBetter network.
It was as recent as 2017 that MIR Limited UK Ltd made its first venture into the payments sector. Looking for a better brand name than its rivals, the decision was made to name its new service, MuchBetter. MuchBetter is something of a product of its time. The popularity of smartphones means that many are at ease with using apps. to pay for goods and services, with this option becoming more popular with younger generations than using cash and even cards. Therefore, it is unsurprising that MuchBetter is viewed as being perfectly aligned as a payment option for younger casino fans which explains why its uptake among quality casinos has been strong.
To date, MuchBetter has gained a foothold in over 180 countries and has begun to roll out dozens of eye-catching partnership agreements with over fifty top-ranked sports teams from across the globe. It is a measure of this progress that MuchBetter Casinos are beginning to pick up a steady stream of international awards. These include the 2019 Best Digital Payments Programme Award at The Cards and Payments industry ceremony and the Rising Star gold award at the EGR awards in 2018.
As well as being viewed as a serial winner, MuchBetter has also been doing excellent work at integrating its systems with key partners. The fallout from this work is that MasterCard, Google Pay, and Apple Pay users can all link these accounts to the MuchBetter e-wallet, meaning that MuchBetter is a payment provider that many will want to sign up for.
Pros and Cons of Depositing at a MuchBetter Casino
MuchBetter is an e-wallet that helps to make your life a little bit better. Giving you a chance to link all of your bank accounts and cards to a single app allows you to make payments in the way that suits you for every transaction. But what are the other benefits of using MuchBetter, and are there any drawbacks to playing at a MuchBetter Casino?
- Highly Secure – you don’t get very far in the payment methods realm if you cannot completely secure transactions every time a request is lodged. Whether you prefer to play slots, blackjack, baccarat, roulette or craps, you need to be safe in the knowledge that your money will be transferred from a to b and that malicious agents will be prevented from viewing your details as these movements complete. MuchBetter is ahead of the game in this area. Its app can be enhanced by two-stage verification, where an access code is sent to your phone or through biometric data. Biometrics is a giant leap forward where security is concerned, with fingerprint, face recognition, or an iris scan being required to enter your MuchBetter account. Once you have gained access and selected your transfer method and amount, all transactions are cloaked by SSL encryption technology that scrambles all valuable information.
- Anonymity Assured – the internet is a bit of an abstract concept. You can buy almost anything you can find in real-world shops and businesses, but you must trust that you are dealing with reputable agents at all times. Of course, this is not always the case, which is why online fraudsters often go to great lengths to discern your details, but the MuchBetter e-wallet set-up helps you to maintain a low profile whenever you’re online. The main draw of an e-wallet is that they act as a barrier between you and your MuchBetter Casino. Your casino operator has no idea of any of your banking details, so you can maintain an air of anonymity at all times.
- Rapid Transfers – when you are urged to try out a casino game created by Microgaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, or Yggdrasil, you don’t need unnecessary delays to spoil the fun. Speed is guaranteed whenever you use MuchBetter to deposit to your favourite MuchBetter Casino. You should only need to wait a couple of seconds for your funds to be playable.
In the interest of balance, it is always worth taking note of a payment method’s downsides, as often, these factors are the deal breaker for casino fans.
- Bonus Problems – all of the safest online casinos comply with Know Your Customer rules. The KYC framework is important for maintaining the integrity of the iGaming industry. Under these regulations, casino players must confirm their identity and verify their source of funds so that operators can be confident that children, vulnerable adults, and criminals are not gaining access. With this in mind, one of MuchBetter’s top selling points, anonymity, is also its Achilles heel. Because MuchBetter prevents casino owners from checking a player’s banking details, this also prevents MuchBetter Casino users from qualifying for certain bonuses. So, if you are a bonus hunter, card payments or a direct bank transfer might be a better option.
- Potential Fees – how you use your MuchBetter e-wallet to make deposits to your favourite MuchBetter Casinos will determine whether you will incur fees at any point. Deposits from MuchBetter should be free of charge every time, but the same is not assured when it comes to withdrawals. This all depends on which accounts you link up to MuchBetter to make a withdrawal. Payout requests via a card tend to be free, while bank transfers, crypto, or cash requests all attract some form of cost. If you are concerned about fees, direct debit card or bank transfer payments will always be preferable.
- Highly Secure
- Anonymity Assured
- Rapid Transfers
- Bonus Problems
- Potential Fees
MuchBetter Payment Options Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit ($)||Maximum Deposit ($)||Deposit Fees ($)||Withdrawal Fees ($)||Deposit Speed|
|Bank Transfer||10||50000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
|Bitcoin||0.0001 BTC||0.05 BTC||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ethereum||0.001 ETH||0.5 ETH||Free||Free||Instant|
|Litecoin||0.01 LTC||1 LTC||Free||Free||Instant|
|MasterCard (Debit + Credit)||5||100000||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ripple||5 XRP||500 XRP||Free||Free||Instant|
|Trustly||5||5000||Free||Free||0 -15 Minutes|
Withdrawing from a MuchBetter Casino
It’s a fact of life that some payment methods are excellent for depositing but useless when claiming payouts. Pre-payment methods, in particular, can claim this hero-to-zero status. Yes, Paysafecard is a wonderful means of augmenting your bankroll, but MuchBetter Casinos do not complete payouts via this route. Fortunately, if you like convenience, MuchBetter is approved as both a means of deposit and withdrawal. What’s even better, withdrawing through MuchBetter can be completed in several steps.
- Log in to your MuchBetter Casino of choice.
- Head to the Banking section.
- Select the MuchBetter option.
- Type in your transaction details.
- Verify your withdrawal with your banking provider.
- Wait for your winnings.
The majority of withdrawals made via MuchBetter were completed within twenty-four hours. Your only problem then will be to work out what to spend your payout on!
Finding the Best MuchBetter Casinos
Finding the Best MuchBetter Casinos means evaluating the things that excite gamblers’ minds everywhere, welcome bonuses, software, and VIP schemes.
- Welcome Bonuses – nearly every MuchBetter Casino uses a welcome bonus as a loss leader. This clever marketing ruse is designed to tempt you with an eye-catching headline rate, and once a casino has your custom, they suspect that you will remain loyal. Of course, loyalty is a two-way street, and I would always recommend that readers should try to fleece as many casinos for some free introductory cash as possible. But, as long as you weigh the pros and cons, welcome deals can be lucrative. Variables you should consider are the size of the bonus on offer and the wagering terms. If you find a no-wagering or a low-wagering MuchBetter Casino, you will never be asked to gamble your bonus more than thirty-five times to turn your new player reward into withdrawable cash.
- Software – MuchBetter Casinos have built up a great rapport with the world’s finest software firms. This close relationship means that all of the top slots and table games are easily accessed by MuchBetter users, including titles from Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, and Yggdrasil. If you find a MuchBetter Casino that doesn’t offer this smorgasbord of gaming goodness, it is advisable to seek new pastures, as plenty of brands support these top-level games.
- VIP Schemes – picking up a reward for doing something that you would naturally be doing anyway must be the best type. And you will be amazed to learn that hundreds of MuchBetter Casinos are willing to cross your palm with bonus credit, free spins, tickets to corporate events, and bespoke gifts just for depositing and gambling in the manner that you have become used to doing. The best schemes offer prizes for all, with bigger bonuses picked up by those who deposit or bet more regularly. It is widely acknowledged that casinos are only in business to cream a little of stake money from every wager, so building up a regular reward gives punters at some of the more generous MuchBetter Casinos a chance of bridging this gap. Casino play is never likely to be profitable in the long term, but you don’t want your hobby to be costing you an arm and a leg, and unearthing a decent VIP scheme helps with this quest.
- Player Protections – the top casinos really do have your interests at heart. You should always be looking to play casino games with an operator that is not out to fleece you for everything you have. This might mean that a platform advertises a slew of player limits to keep your betting in check at all times. Or signposts self-exclusion processes and support group help if you feel that you need it. You see, the thing about these sites is that high degrees of social awareness also generate high degrees of loyalty among patrons. In the long run, the casino will still win, but behaving responsibly will mean fewer problem gambling cases should arise. A win-win situation.
MuchBetter Casinos in Unregulated Markets
In some countries, the chance to play at a regulated casino is not available. In many regions of the world, gambling is still viewed with some scepticism which often leads to ruling bodies steering clear of setting cast iron laws for participants to abide by. In these circumstances, casino fans are not offered the legal protections that some might receive, which makes picking the right MuchBetter Casino a little trickier.
This is where our team of experts earns their corn. They look into the past dealings of operators in unregulated markets, where firms often fly under the flag of a licence from Curacao, the Netherlands Antilles, or the Kahnawake Reservation in Canada, to see how their reputation holds up. The best players in markets, including New Zealand, India, and Canada, should always have a long history and have evidence of running well-regarded sites. You won’t find it listed among our recommendations if this is not the case.
Keeping Safe When Depositing with MuchBetter
MuchBetter is designed to keep your banking details safe by acting as a firewall between you and online vendors. However, fraudsters in the digital age are cunning little so-and-sos, so you always need to keep your wits about you whenever you surf the net. Follow a few simple rules, and your venture onto the web should always be a breeze.
- Only verify a MuchBetter deposit that you have personally completed – in the unlikely event that your MuchBetter account has been hacked, fraudsters may create a transfer that leads straight to their pockets. You should never approve a MuchBetter transaction if you are confused about its origin.
- Never provide your account details – operatives at MuchBetter, your banking provider, or at your MuchBetter Casino will never ask for details about your MuchBetter account. Do not reveal this information to anyone. It only takes a matter of seconds for a criminal to clear your account if they have the right information.
- Do not open unsolicited attachments – If you receive unexpected emails or attachments from MuchBetter, check their validity before going any further. If you open a suspicious attachment, this could infect your device with spyware that could allow your details to be comprised. It should never take long to get in touch with a bonafide MuchBetter official, and this call could be valuable.