Table of Contents
- The Popularity of Neosurf Casinos
- Pros and Cons of Depositing with Neosurf
- Neosurf Payment Methods Comparison Table
- Withdrawing at a Neosurf Casino
- How to find the Best Neosurf Casinos
- Neosurf in Unregulated Jurisdictions
- Staying Safe When Depositing at Neosurf Casinos
The Popularity of Neosurf Casinos
Neosurf Casinos continue to make giant strides towards becoming a big player in the iGaming industry. Launched in 2004, Neosurf is one of the most prominent pre-paid deposit methods available to fans of online slots, roulette, blackjack, and craps play. Fans of casino action everywhere will most likely have come across Neosurf at some point, with Neosurf Casinos being a mainstream option in more than fifty countries.
Originally, the use of Neosurf was restricted to France. As Neosurf Cards SAS, this firm gained a reputation for reliability and convenience, which eased Neosurf’s expansion into other European markets, Australia, Canada, China, and several African nations.
One of Neosurf’s selling points is that it offers various services. Of course, its prepaid voucher is at the forefront. Still, Neosurf has also developed the Neocash Card, a MasterCard that is funded through Neosurf codes, and the Neosurf Minor Card, designed for use by children and young adults. It is always useful to be associated with a multi-faceted operation. But what are the other benefits and costs of depositing at your favourite real-money casino with Neosurf?
Pros and Cons of Depositing with Neosurf
At a minimum, you must be assured that your payment method is functional; Neosurf ticks this box easily. But there are many other benefits to making Neosurf your payment method of choice.
- Easy Registration – unlike most other popular payment methods, you are not required to divulge your details to either your funding provider or your online casino to be able to use the Neosurf service. The idea of Neosurf is that you can purchase a funding code either online or from a brick-and-mortar stockist. So, long as you have some cash to pay for a code, you’re in business.
- Secure – whenever you use Neosurf, you can be assured that your transaction will be completed securely. The ten-digit code that you purchase is always unique, and whenever you press go to transfer your money, the process is encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology. In the digital age, one of the big concerns of consumers is that online payments might go astray. Neosurf has done everything in its power to eliminate this risk.
- Quick – no sooner have you typed in the important tenth digit of your Neosurf code and verified your transfer than your money is sitting at your preferred Neosurf Casino waiting for you to invest. Transfers via Neosurf take a matter of seconds to complete, ideal for players who are on the move and have little time to wait.
- Ideal for Budgeting – the trap that many Neosurf Casino fans can fall into is chasing their losses when few barriers are in place to prevent this action. Players may be able to sanction repeated deposits via MasterCard or Visa easily. But, if you use Neosurf, you will need to seek out a Neosurf stockist whenever you wish to add more money to your account. This task will likely dissuade many from making repeated deposits in a short period and hopefully will save you some cash in the process.
Whenever you choose a means of funding your online casino account, it is also worth considering the downsides. This is as true with Neosurf as it is with all other banking options.
- Limited Access – if you wish to play games from top Neosurf Casino software firms, including Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, and Yggdrasil, you first need to find an outlet that sells Neosurf prepaid vouchers. There are thousands of locations where a Neosurf code can be purchased. Still, occasionally, you might not have access to transport or be out of hours, so your opportunity to pick up a time-limited bonus or try out a new blackjack title will be removed.
- Restricted Markets – Neosurf Casinos are a staple in many top countries within the iGaming community, but this prepaid option is yet to be adopted in every country. If Europe is your playground, you will probably be in luck, but the take-up of Neosurf throughout Asia and the Americas is still a little patchy.
- Deposit Only – Neosurf is a great choice for casino fans who like to make deposits with a certain amount of in-built anonymity or those with a finite budget. Still, things get a bit more complicated when it comes to withdrawing. You cannot request a payout directly to Neosurf, although some outlets might allow you to withdraw via an e-wallet that can be connected to your Neocash Card. You must link at least two payment methods to your online account.
- Low Voucher Value – the top value of individual Neosurf vouchers is only $250, so it will take a bit of work to make large deposits to your favourite Neosurf Casino this way. However, you can also top up Neosurf accounts with card transfers if you which to transfer more in one transaction.
- Easy Registration
- Ideal for Budgeting
- Limited Access
- Restricted Markets
- Deposit Only
- Low Voucher Value
Neosurf Payment Methods Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit ($)||Maximum Deposit ($)||Deposit Fees ($)||Withdrawal Fees ($)||Deposit Speed|
|Bank Transfer||10||50000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
|Bitcoin||0.0001 BTC||0.05 BTC||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ethereum||0.001 ETH||0.5 ETH||Free||Free||Instant|
|Litecoin||0.01 LTC||1 LTC||Free||Free||Instant|
|MasterCard (Debit + Credit)||5||100000||Free||Free||Instant|
|Ripple||5 XRP||500 XRP||Free||Free||Instant|
|Trustly||5||5000||Free||Free||0 -15 Minutes|
Withdrawing at a Neosurf Casino
Neosurf is a great deposit method if you want to keep your account details from being preyed on by others. But, unfortunately, when it comes to claiming a payout, Neosurf is not an option.
If your go-to option is Neosurf because you prefer to keep your account details to yourself, then an e-wallet could be a good choice for collecting your payouts. If this path works for you, you can use PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller. Of course, you could take a more traditional route and link your bank account or card details to your Neosurf Casino account. Trustly, MasterCard and Visa are all excellent choices if this is your preference.
How to find the Best Neosurf Casinos
There are many great reasons to play your favourite slots and table games at one of our recommended Neosurf Casinos. Still, these features vary in significance depending on your personal preferences.
- Welcome Bonuses – the biggest loss leader any Neosurf Casino offers is the Welcome Bonus. These are bonus details that can only be accessed by players who are new to a site and willing to deposit a qualifying amount. The size of these bonuses can be immense. Not only are big sums of cash on the table, but rewards often come with hundreds of attached free spins. If you find two Neosurf Casinos of equal merit, you could do worse than plumping for the website that boasts the biggest welcome deal. However, the devil is in the details. A bonus can rise or fall in value dependent on the attached wagering terms. At no wagering and low wagering Neosurf Casinos, you will never be asked to wager your bonus more than thirty-five times before it becomes withdrawable cash.
- Software – if you aren’t lucky enough to land a big win, you’ll at least want to be entertained by playing the top slot and table game titles from across the iGaming industry. To be able to do this, you need to find a Neosurf Casino that supports games from software giants, including NetEnt, Playtech, and Push Gaming. Luckily many Neosurt outlets do just this, as well as hosting cutting-edge table games like Xxxtreme Lightning Roulette and Immersive Roulette from Evolution Gaming. At casinos.win, we love to play these games, too, so we will always promote casino sites that give thought to their content mix.
- VIP Rewards – there are so many online casinos in the world today because they are largely profitable organisations to run. As a rule of thumb, casino owners tend to pocket roughly 5% of all stakes wagered in profits. One way in which casino players can minimise this loss is to take full advantage of a lucrative VIP rewards scheme. Most casinos operate rewards programs, but the value that can be derived from them depends on several variables. First, access to VIP rewards can either be automatic or by invitation only. Automatic systems are our preferred choice as they give everyone an equal shot at profiting. The terms and conditions are also important. Most VIP bonuses come in the form of a tiered approach, where players pick up increased benefits as they wager or deposit more, so upgrade rules are important. The easier it is to reach the top level, the quicker you can take advantage of all perks.
- Player Protections – we all know that casinos want to pick our pockets, but it is also right that operators give some thought to their customers’ welfare. We are always impressed when a casino offers a suite of player protection tools and detailed guidance on problem gambling, showing that a site is not interested in taking advantage of vulnerable clients. In the end, everything that happens in a casino should be fair and also seen to be fair. We have a great deal of respect for responsible brands.
Neosurf in Unregulated Jurisdictions
The adage that you get what you pay for is often insightful regarding underlying issues in the iGaming sphere. Many Neosurf Casinos operating in unregulated markets are often licensed, but these licences are cheap and easy to come by. Authorities in outcrops such as Curacao, the Netherlands Antilles, and the Kahnawake Reservation in Canada issue gambling licences to scores of online casino operators with little oversight.
Because of this relaxed approach to rule-making, you need to pay much closer attention to a brand’s reputation. For this reason, whenever we review casinos operating in countries such as New Zealand, India, and Canada, we are much more interested in the backstory of a casino’s leadership team and the casinos they have already created. In the casino industry, a good reputation goes a long way, and we always keep our ears close to the ground to determine the worthiness of a specific platform.
Staying Safe When Depositing at Neosurf Casinos
As a prepayment voucher, Neosurf is ideal if you don’t wish to divulge your bank account details or you’re on a strict budget, but maintaining your safety online when using Neosurf to deposit at your casino of choice requires some strategic planning and some logical choices.
- You Should Treat a Neosurf Code as Cash – whenever you go to a store to purchase a Neosurf code, you are effectively buying an alternative form of cash. If you lose your PIN, someone else could use your Neosurf voucher to pay for goods and services. Therefore, you are advised to store a Neosurf voucher like a £50 note.
- Never Open Unsolicited Attachments – if you open a Neosurf account, you will receive emails from time to time, but always ensure that these are genuine before you open any linked attachments. Beware if you receive a message out of the blue that asks for some of your details. Neosurf agents will never ask you for account information or other sensitive data. Such requests often come from fraudsters who are looking to take on your identity. Please don’t fall for this age-old strategy.