Table of Contents
- About Spinomenal
- Spinomenal Features
- The Best Spinomenal Games
- Why Play Spinomenal Games?
|Number of Games
|Slots, table games, instant win games, scratchcards
|Tel Aviv, Israel
Founded in 2014, Spinomenal was a conscious decision by top industry stakeholders to bring a new form of gaming to players. Spinomenal wasted no time before making meaningful partnerships with other big names in the industry. These creators did so with the same intensity used in developing and churning out games.
Originating from Tel Aviv in Israel, Spinomenal used its appearances at global iGaming conferences like IGB Live and ICE London to introduce its products to potential partners and other parties.
In 2020, this game studio got its MGA licence, which also served as the ticket to penetrating the Maltese gaming market. It didn’t stop there, as Spinomenal acquired additional licences to operate in Sweden, Spain, Romania, Colombia, South Africa, etc. They are now approved in 20 jurisdictions.
The company’s information security processes are certified by ISO 27001, while BMMTestlabs audits its games. Such solid security credentials have further helped efforts to expand their reach through deals with other game providers and online casinos.
Spinomenal invests a lot in technology to create futuristic and engaging games. Their games are not just casino offerings riding on trends but those that will stand the test of time. Check out some of the developer’s best features:
It’s often said that mobile gaming is the future, and Spinomenal has certainly taken this to heart. HTML 5 is the backbone of all software development processes at Spinomenal. Using this technology, they are able to create visually appealing games. Best of all, players do not need a desktop to enjoy these games. Spinomenal titles are perfectly compatible with mobile devices, regardless of the operating system.
Spinomenal games come with lots of promotions and bonuses. One of the most popular is the free spins feature. This is present on almost all the developer’s slots as an in-game feature, but it is also available as a marketing solution on Spinomenal-powered online slot sites. This software provider allows casino operators to adjust these promotions for different audiences, making them more engaging.
A common denominator on Spinomenal slots is low RTP. The Return to Player percentage describes the projected amount players can get back from the wagers put into the game. In this regard, this developer’s games are not too generous.
The max wins on Spinomenal slots are also on the lower side of the spectrum. The providers are more focused on delivering stellar gameplay than big payouts.
If you want bonus features, you’d be hard-pressed for another provider that throws in as many extras in a single video slot. There’s everything from Wilds, Scatters, and free spins to expanding symbols, symbol collection, features map, buy feature, etc. You name it, and Spinomenal has featured it.
There’s a lot of action to be had in these games, and low volatility often ensures that players get a trigger on these features several times in a gaming session.
The Best Spinomenal Games
Spinomenal are creators of retro and video slots. However, they provide other casino games too. They’ve got scratchcards like Hallowpick and Signs of Fortune and instant win games like 1 Reel Monkey and 1 Reel Golden Piggy. We also spied two roulette variants in their catalogue, meaning they also dabble in table games.
That said, a more significant part of their portfolio is slots. These reel games are also among their most popular titles. Below are the top ones you should try:
- Western Tales – This 5-reel video slot showcases the thrills of the Wild West. There are 25 paylines and a host of bonus features, including power spins, extra stacked Wilds, free spins and a bonus game. At 96.1%, it’s one of the highest RTP slots by this developer.
- Lucky Mr Patrick – The luck of the Irish abounds in this video slot thanks to a range of bonus features, including scattered Wilds and 4 different free spins rounds. The game is also designed with synced reels which can trigger in the main game. This 5-reeler has 20 paylines through which you can win up to 1000x your bet.
- Majestic King – Meet the king of the African savannah in this 5-reel video slot. This 25-payline game is one of the better RTP games by the developer, with a 96% payout rate. You can enjoy a jungle theme with stacked Wilds, double symbols, and different free spins options. There’s also a pick bonus game where you can win free spins and cash prizes.
- Poseidon’s Rising – Navigate the stormy waters of this 5-reel slot to enjoy fantastic bonus features. Poseidon’s Rising is among the developer’s best-looking slots, with a good RTP of 96.1%. The game’s 50 paylines and numerous bonus features will make your seafaring as rewarding as possible. Look out for free spins, rising stacked Wilds, extra Wilds, re-spins, free spins, etc.
- Book of Rampage – ‘Book of’ slots were made popular by Play ‘n Go’s Book of Dead. Book of Rampage is an excellent remaking with an animal theme and has the standard 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 paylines typical of these slots. However, Spinomenal doesn’t only add free spins but also scattered Wilds, expanding symbols, and a max win of up to 5,000x. It’s one of the developer’s highest payout slots.
Why Play Spinomenal Games?
While this company is one of the fastest-growing in the industry, it doesn’t compromise quantity for quality. They take each title as a way to advance the slot gaming experience to greater heights. That is why there are always so many unique features to enjoy.
A few things could be better about their games, notably the relatively low RTP and low payouts. However, you’ll love them nonetheless if you’re not interested in massive wins.
Unlike other casino software providers, Spinomenal has a healthy collection of other games you can enjoy. So there’s a good variety of options to keep you engaged.