Table of Contents
- What Are Free Spins Bonuses?
- How Do Free Spins Work?
- Types of Free Spins at IE Casinos
- Wagering Requirements for Free Spins
- No Wagering Free Spins – Keep What You Win
- How Much Can You Win from a Free Spins No Deposit Bonus IE?
- Free Spins for Existing Players
- How to Claim Free Spins
- Best Slots to Play at Free Spins No Deposit Casinos IE
- Tips for Using Free Spins
- Free Spins Bonus Casinos IE FAQs
What Are Free Spins Bonuses?
Free spins are an online casino bonus that allows you to spin online slots for free. For instance, a bonus of 20 free spins will enable 20 spins of a slot machine at the casino’s expense. The free spins no deposit offers available for Irish players will provide these rewards without you making a deposit.
Free spins are most commonly offered as a new player bonus. Casinos are looking to gain more players, and since everyone loves free stuff, it stands to reason that a free chance to win cash prizes is something players wouldn’t want to pass up.
The great thing is that a free spin bonus is usually independent of a deposit match. You don’t have to give up one or the other. Where you find free spins, you can also expect a deposit bonus waiting for you.
How Do Free Spins Work?
A free spins bonus really is the easiest offer you can find at the online casino. These bonuses are only playable on slots. You may get to use them on a specially selected game or group of games. In our experience, these are always the most popular titles or trending favourites at the casino. We’ve even seen free spins that were only eligible on NetEnt slots or Microgaming slots alone.
Free spins usually have a max bet size, which is the amount it is valid for per spin. Since casinos try to reduce their risk as much as possible, expect free spins to be valid on the minimum bet size.
Among the benefits of free spins is that they are an excellent way to try out a new casino at no risk. Use them to test games or check out the payout potential. There are really no disadvantages to this bonus. You’ll be able to use them as though you were playing normally. They may be credited automatically, or you may have to activate them with a free spins bonus code. This depends solely on the casino.
Types of Free Spins at IE Casinos
Casino free spins are not all the same. There are different kinds that you’ll encounter at IE slot sites. The differentiating factor is how the free spins are offered and who can receive them.
No Deposit Free spins
No deposit free spins don’t require you to make a deposit before you receive them. They are typically offered as a sign-up bonus at no deposit casinos and are a risk-free way to test the site layout and overall gaming experience. Although you don’t spend your own cash, you stand a chance to win real money with a free spin no deposit offer.
You’ll usually only get between 10 and 50 no deposit free spins, which is relatively small. But since they are risk-free, they’ll be just as valuable as larger free spins offers that require a deposit.
Deposit Free Spins
Here’s the opposite of the no deposit free spins. These ones are provided for players who have made their first deposit on the site. Usually, deposit free spins are tied to a deposit match bonus as part of a welcome package, but some slot sites will provide these deposit free spins as a standalone offer. They are much larger than the no deposit spins. You can expect between 100 and 500 free spins or more.
Although these are not deposit free, you can enjoy these kinds of free spins at low minimum deposit casinos in Ireland. €1 deposit casinos, €5 deposit casinos, and €10 deposit casinos will provide you with this free spins bonus at very little cost.
Play Money Free Spins
Where you don’t want to deposit yet, and there isn’t a no deposit free spins offer, play money free spins may allow you to do a test run on the best casino slots without any risk. This kind of free spins basically allows you to play in demo mode. Your winnings have no real money value here, but it’s nonetheless a fantastic solution for those looking for free game versions to try out.
Wagering Requirements for Free Spins
The wagering requirements (WR) for free spins work a little differently than the regular deposit match. You’ve probably never thought of it, but if a bonus wagering requirement is the number of times you must roll over the bonus amount, how does it work for free spins which are not measured in cash values?
The answer is simple. Free spins wagering is calculated based on the winnings made from the bonus. For instance, suppose you win €75 from playing 50 no deposit free spins, and the WR is 40x. You’ll have to wager (40 x €75) €3,000 before you can withdraw the bonus winnings.
That is why this bonus is so great. Wagering only applies when you win. If you don’t win, you can walk away freely.
Free spins, especially the no deposit kind, tend to have other strict bonus t&cs. Casinos have more at stake because players don’t risk any of their own money. So they compensate with tougher terms and conditions. That said, quality casinos will distinguish themselves by maintaining fair terms so that you can always have a fair chance of winning.
No Wagering Free Spins – Keep What You Win
There was a time when bonus wagering wasn’t a standard at online casinos. Players could receive bonuses without being obligated to bet a given amount before withdrawing. Bonus abusers were taking advantage of these free offers without ever playing at the site, so casinos were losing big time. Wagering requirements came about as the casino’s way of protecting itself.
This goes to show that the idea of no wagering is not a new concept. It has only become extremely rare because of how expensive they are for casinos. However, if there’s anything we know about old trends, it’s that they love to make a comeback. With wager-free spins, you can withdraw your winnings right away. Since there are no wagering requirements, you don’t have to keep playing at the casino if you don’t want to. Take what’s yours and do with it as you please.
Free spins no wagering are not free spins no deposit. So a no wager bonus may require a minimum deposit for you to receive it. Free spins no deposit no wager are the rarest of gems, but if you get them, they’re the perfect definition of free money.
How Much Can You Win from a Free Spins No Deposit Bonus IE?
The max win is another important detail you’ll find under the bonus terms. Free spins always have a max win cap, and while this differs from casino to casino, it’s almost always set at €100. Once you complete the wagering requirements, you can withdraw whatever winnings you have up to €100 as cash.
The max win is another way the casino uses to minimise their exposure as much as they can. If you were to hit the grand prize on a jackpot game, you wouldn’t be able to withdraw anything beyond the max win limit. Many times, you will not even be able to trigger a jackpot prize with a free spin bonus bet.
Free Spins for Existing Players
Don’t think that only new players get free spins. Casinos in Ireland are just as eager to retain their existing customers, and they do so by offering lots of free spins promos for returning players. These ones, unlike the new player free spins, are recurring. Several of them are claimable multiple times.
Some sites have daily or weekly free spins. You can receive them for reaching a deposit threshold or for placing a minimum amount in bets. Every time you meet the deposit or wager requirements, you get the bonus.
Other instances of free spins for existing players include:
- Game promotions – When online casinos want to promote new slots or draw players’ attention to an underplayed game, they offer free spins on that particular title. These kinds of free spins are not always solely the casino’s initiative. Slot providers are sometimes behind these promos. Teaming up with casino operators, they offer free spin deals on their newly released games or group of games. The Pragmatic Play Drops & Wins is a typical example. A promo code may be necessary to indicate your desire to opt in for this offer.
- Loyalty rewards – Loyalty or VIP programs are the most elaborate promotion for regular players at online casino sites. One of the major perks you receive from this scheme is free spins. Free spins no deposit bonuses are often given as a reward for making a new achievement, advancing in VIP tiers, etc. Casinos are very grateful to loyal players who regularly play on the site, and this is one way they show that appreciation.
How to Claim Free Spins
Claiming your free spins at no-deposit casinos is as easy as 1,2,3. The casino wants to invite players to give the site a shot, so they make it very simple to redeem these offers.
- Step 1 – Take some time to peruse our reviews and pick a casino.
- Step 2 – Sign up on the site by completing the quick registration form.
- Step 3 – Claim the no deposit free spins
- Step 4 – Make a deposit to activate any deposit spins
Some free spins are going to come with special bonus codes to activate them. You’ll need to enter free spin bonus codes during registration for a sign-up offer. Otherwise, you may input the codes when making a deposit. It’s a lot simpler when you proceed through the designated links we’ve provided above.
Best Slots to Play at Free Spins No Deposit Casinos IE
Free spins are a slot-specific bonus, so the only games you can use them on are online slots. When playing at the top-rated slots no deposit casinos, you won’t be scrimping on quality. These are the same quality sites offering huge matched deposit amounts for new customers. They’re powered by the best game providers in the business, including Evolution, NetEnt, Microgaming, Red Tiger, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, and Play N’Go.
No deposit-free spin casinos offer select games such as Book of Dead for their free spin offers. But once inside, they offer a slot paradise. You’ll find several thousand games across various themes and categories. Firm favourites you can expect when joining a free spins no deposit casino include:
- Mega Moolah
- Quest of Gods
- The Dog House Megaways
- Peking Luck
- Book Of Dead
- Wolf Moon
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Immortal Romance
- Jammin Jars
Tips for Using Free Spins
It’s safe to say that when you receive a free spins bonus, you want to end up with some winnings. The chance element of online gambling doesn’t allow for any guarantees, but you can certainly maximise your chances when you implement these expert tips for free spins:
- Take advantage of no deposit free spins when they are available. These bonuses are rare precisely because they’re highly valuable. So don’t waste time grabbing one when you see one.
- Always use your free spins on high RTP slots. If the spins are only playable on a few selected games, play the slot with the highest payout potential.
- Avoid high volatility slots if possible. Free spins bonuses have a win cap, so chances are you won’t get to receive a massive payout even if you earned one. Where you only get a few free spins, high volatility slots will likely leave you empty after a dry run.
- First, try the game in demo mode. Practice doesn’t necessarily affect slot outcomes, but you’ll be more comfortable playing a game you’re familiar with and which you actually enjoy than a random one where you lose the first spins trying to figure out the gameplay.
- Ensure that you are playing an eligible game. A common mistake many new players make is playing the wrong casino games thinking they’re using their free spins correctly.
- Free spins usually have a short validity period. Some may be valid for only a week or even a few days. So you should start using them right away.
- Opt for promotional emails to stay ahead of existing player free spins when they arrive.
Free Spins Bonus Casinos IE FAQs
Are free spins casinos safe?
Yes, as long as you play at a licensed and regulated site, you can rest assured of a safe bonus experience. The best free spins casinos we recommend are licensed by the UKGC.
Can I claim free spins more than once?
New player free spins are a one-time offer, so you can only claim them once. However, after the welcome free spins, you can always take advantage of any other free spins offers provided on the site.
Can you win big on free spins?
Although you can win real money from free spins bonuses, there’s often a limit to the max amount of winnings you’ll receive. The max win depends on the casino, but it usually caps at €100.
Are free spins better than the match bonus?
Both free spins and a deposit match bonus are great casino deals. If you’re a lover of slots, you can use free spins to play selected games instantly. Bonus cash will also allow you to play a variety of slots. The advantage of free spins is that with no deposit free spins, you can play without risking your own money.
Where can I get a free spins no deposit bonus in Ireland?
The best free spins no deposit deals for IE players have been included in our list above. Follow our links and receive your own set of free spins just for signing up.