Table of Contents
- About Rabcat Gambling
- Rabcat Features
- The Best Rabcat Games
- Why Play Rabcat Gambling Slots?
About Rabcat Gambling
|about rabcat gambling||info|
|Number of Games||25|
|Products||Video Slots, 3D Slots|
Rabcat Gambling is the casino production arm of Rabcat Computer Graphics GmbH. The Austrian company, which launched in 2001 in the capital city of Vienna, consists of the Rabcat Game Art division and Rabcat Gambling.
The former provides graphic art for advanced video games and has an A-list clientele that includes Rockstar, Atari, and Disney. They’ve worked on big projects such as Fortnite, Valorant, and Overwatch. On the other hand, Rabcat Gambling, which is the focus of this review, aims to build premium online casino games for the iGaming industry.
The casino game provider comprises a workforce of about 50 employees from 8 different countries. Being a small gaming studio, they enlisted the help of other creative partners like the Austrian Lotteries, Microgaming, and Yggdrasil YGS Masters.
They released their first state-of-the-art slot machine, Legend of Olympus, in 2013, through Microgaming’s Quickfire platform. They currently have more than two dozen titles available in more than 20 languages. Rabcat Gambling acquired a UKGC licence in 2015.
Superior visual display is the first thing that comes to mind when we think of Rabcat. They’re the undisputed game studio when it comes to graphic quality. This is expected, considering their experience with video game art.
However, Rabcat games are not just beautiful to look at. They offer massive levels of engagement with a range of ground-breaking trademark features. Here are some of the main ones:
Rabcat are professionals at delivering nicely polished 3D symbols and engaging animations. They introduce several life-like elements, so it feels more like a video game rather than a standard online slot.
This developer’s games are highly interactive. Besides the spinning reel base, there are several mini-games and multiple game modes within a single title. There’s often massive content and a complex storyline. You may have to complete tasks to receive bonuses or find special symbols to get a payout. All other standard slot bonus features (free spins, respins, Wild wins, etc.) are covered.
It’d be a crime of massive proportions if Rabcat’s games weren’t playable on mobile devices. Luckily, they are. This developer uses HTML5 technology to enable compatibility with desktops and mobiles. Players can access Rabcat slots with any iOS, Android, or Windows device without downloading. The high-quality graphics remain the same regardless of the device.
The Best Rabcat Games
Rabcat has no classic table games, only video slots and 3D slots. Although this developer only has a limited range of titles, several of their releases are quite popular among slot lovers for the features highlighted above. The top 5 games we recommend include the following:
- Castle Builder – Castle Builder was the trailblazer for a fresh breed of slots with level-based progress. It’s a 5-reeler with a medieval theme where you not only spin the reels but build a series of castles to earn rewards and advance in level. It’s a detailed game with multiple kingdoms, avatars and random characters. Your choices will affect your rewards and decide how the game progresses. Although there are only 15 paylines, there are also endless game modes with bonus rounds and increasing prizes.
- Crystal Rift – This video slot is set in an ancient cave filled with gems of all sorts. The 5×3 grid has 25 active paylines at all times, and any winning combination will remove the participating symbols from the reels, allowing new ones to fall in place. This feature called ‘Bonus Falls’ can also trigger Wild Grids of varying strengths. The result is up to 8 extra Wilds and greater payout potential.
- Moby Dick – Moby Dick is a branded 5-reel, 25-payline slot that tells the tale of Captain Ahab on the hunt for the eponymous killer whale. In addition to a free spins round and a gamble game, this slot pioneered Rabcat’s Win Freezing feature. The feature awards respins by locking winning symbols in place after every successful spin. Respins continue if new matching symbols join the cluster.
- Dragon’s Myth – A jaw-dropping landscape is the first welcome into this fantastic mythical slot. The game follows the adventurous journey of a young girl seeking to slay fearsome dragons. It offers free spins, sticky Wilds, instant wins and a gamble game. The 5-reel 20-payline base game is already a delight, but you’ll want to enter the free spins round, where paylines pay both ways.
- Nikola Tesla’s Incredible Machine – Based on the inventor of modern electricity, this slot is a collaboration between Rabcat and Yggdrasil. The game plays out on 5 reels and 25 paylines with the polished graphics typical of Rabcat. The bonus features include exploding Wilds, linked reels and free spins with 5 levels. Sticky Wilds will appear during the bonus spins to help you level up.
Why Play Rabcat Gambling Slots?
The challenging gameplay on this developer’s slots isn’t every player’s cup of tea, but there’s no better option than Rabcat if you want an engaging experience to keep you on the edge of your seat. Rabcat delivers astoundingly well in the graphics department, and they have some of the most fascinating slots on the market.
The only drawback is that Rabcat has fewer games than we would like. There are only 25 slots in their library, and they release new games once every several months. Fortunately, they provide a great deal of diversity. There’s a good range of themes with varying volatility levels. Also, Rabcat slot RTPs often exceed the 96% mark.