Table of Contents
- About High 5 Games
- High 5 Games Features
- The Best High 5 Games Slots
- Why Play High 5 Games Slots?
About High 5 Games
High 5 Games is a gaming brand founded in 1995 and established in the city of New York, USA. However, through the years, it opened up corporate offices in Bulgaria and Malta, where it now has its headquarters.
Although they were born to be an iGaming content creator, they’re better described as a slot developer since this is their speciality. Their first video slot, 777, came in 2002. Then in 2008, their flagship Da Vinci slot was released, which would eventually lead them to collaborate with IGT to create the massively popular Da Vinci Diamonds.
High 5 Games, on their own, spun several sequels like Double Da Vinci Diamonds, Triple Da Vinci Diamonds, Da Vinci Extreme and other variants. So far, the developer has released more than 400 titles across land-based, online, mobile, and social casino content.
They’re one of the few software providers with a proprietary online casino. High 5 Casino launched as a free-to-play social casino and was named the fastest-growing virtual casino on Facebook in 2012. By 2020, the real money version of the site had debuted across Europe.
Currently, High 5 Games are certified in nearly 20 jurisdictions, including the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Spain, New Jersey, and Ontario. They partner with big-name brands like Scientific Games, Relax Gaming, PariPlay, IGT, etc. Among their awards are the 2014 EGR Operator Award and the 2016 EGR North America Award for Best New Game.
High 5 Games Features
This developer’s games are dynamic yet distinct, simple yet engaging. It’s no wonder they’ve become the industry’s largest independent provider of casino games. One point to note about High 5 Games is that they don’t place a lot of focus on creating visually outstanding games. The kind of crisp, high-definition graphics on NetEnt or Playtech titles are unavailable here. Their focus is instead on the gameplay. With this as the driving force, they are able to create masterpiece slots.
High 5 Games are the masters of Split Symbols and Super Symbols. Not only are these among the most recognizable features in the industry, but they are also top performers. Split Symbols will literally split a symbol in two, allowing for greater chances of landing a payline win faster. Super Symbols will allow oversized symbols to appear and cover multiple reel positions, also increasing your winning chances. Other trademark features of this developer include Super Stacks, Tumbling Reels, and Power Bet.
High 5 Games come with in-game promotions that ensure every title is not only engaging but highly rewarding. Generally, you can expect to find feature boosts or payout boosts. Participating casinos will also feature High 5 Rapid Rewards, which award massive monthly prize pools. Players can wager on top slots for a share of the extra prizes.
A common denominator among High 5 Games slots is low RTPs. Many of the developer’s games are inspired by land-based titles, so they replicate the low payout potential of these physical gaming machines. This doesn’t take away from the gameplay. However, bear in mind that, in the long run, High 5 Games may be less generous than others with a higher RTP.
The Best High 5 Games Slots
Releasing so many games in a relatively short time often depicts poor quality, but that’s not the case with High 5 Games. This developer is no stranger to creating hit slots. They’ve done it again and again through the years.
They have one of the largest game libraries, beaten only by the likes of Microgaming. They boast of creating the industry’s most popular and recognizable games. In our opinion, there’s no exaggeration there. Here are our top 5 picks from the High 5 Games library:
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds – The sequel to the classic Da Vinci Diamonds, this slot brings all the exciting attributes of the original with more features, better visuals and bigger wins. Bonus features include split symbols, tumbling reels, and free games. The game plays out on 5 reels with 40 paylines. The Mona Lisa, The Lady with the Ermine, and other portraits from the original slot reprise their roles as reel characters here.
- Secrets of the Forest – This is a medium variance slot with a mystical theme about fairies in an enchanted forest. It’s a 5×3-reel game that boasts Wilds, Scatters, tumbling reels and free spins. All this action is available across 99 paylines. With a bit of fairy magic, you can win some very generous payouts.
- Way Out Wilds – Here’s a vintage Vegas-style slot with Double and Triple Split Symbols. Locking Wilds land during the base game or free spins and can upgrade for better winning chances. The gameplay involves classic symbols on a 5×4 grid, and you get up to 80 paylines to enable you to land a win on any spin.
- Beer Barrel Bash – 5 reels, 4 rows and 80 paylines are available in this Oktoberfest-themed slot. The game has everything that makes the German beer fest exciting, lots of beer pints and delicious traditional foods. Watch out for Double and Triple Split Symbols and sticky Wilds. A free games round is also part of the fun.
- Golden Knights – A knight, a princess and a fire-breathing dragon all in one place make for a heroic tale of epic proportions in this 5-reel slot. It gets better when you enter the bonus rounds, as there are up to 98 free spins to be won. Golden Knights has 40 + 40 paylines. Increase your bet to take advantage of the additional 40 lines in the special Scatter Bucks feature. Stacked Wild symbols that appear on the fifth reel during Scatter Bucks will bring the biggest coin prizes.
Why Play High 5 Games Slots?
High 5 Games boast some of the most acclaimed slot titles. They’ve also collaborated with big names like IGT to develop several top-performing games, so you can hardly mention famous casino software brands without adding this developer.
Unfortunately, they provide no table games or live casino options, at least not yet. But if you enjoy classic-style slots and simple gameplay with unique mechanics, look no further than High 5 Games.