Table of Contents
- About Nolimit City
- Nolimit City Features
- The Best Nolimit City Games
- Why Play Nolimit City Games?
About Nolimit City
|about nolimit city
|Number of Games
Nolimit City began in 2014. The professionals that established the studio have over 10 years of experience working for the biggest gaming companies in the world. They are some of the best hands in graphics design, software development, mathematics, etc.
The developer has its headquarters in Sliema, Malta, with development offices in Sweden and India. Their primary objective is taking online gaming to the next level by offering excellent products with the efforts of a reliable team and flexible system. They’ve constantly pushed the boundaries of innovation and have released game-changing mechanics like the xWays and xNudge. Nolimit City also offers its partnering operators different versions of back-office support.
From the onset, the game provider took a strategic approach, entering into partnerships with several industry stakeholders, including online casinos, media and marketing companies. This has enabled them to expand their reach very quickly. They acquired various licences through the years and are currently regulated by the UK, Malta, Romania, and the province of Ontario, Canada.
Following an acquisition deal that was finalised in the summer of 2022, No limit City is now a subsidiary of Evolution Gaming.
Nolimit City Features
In an industry filled with so many game suppliers, only a few manage to be recognisable. Nolimit City is among that few. They stay relevant courtesy of their original game mechanics. The superb gaming technology on display within this developer’s games is why they’re so sought after. We’ll discuss the major ones below:
This is a simple but potent game mechanic. The developer has taken the classic nudge feature and spiced it up to the umpteenth potential. With xNudge, Wild symbols can nudge on the reels and bring an increasing multiplier with every nudge.
The feature activates in no specific way. It was first seen in the Hot Nudge slot and Tombstone right after that.
Another unique mechanic, xWays increases the number of symbols that appear on the reels by splitting them up. It’s a unique game engine that can increase the Ways expansion infinitely. With this feature, Nolimit City is able to provide players with a fluid gaming experience without the constraints of fixed paylines or winning ways. It’s similar to Big Time Gaming’s Megaways engine.
Nolimit City is super flexible, which is one reason why it is a go-to software developer at IE online slot sites. This flexibility allows players to run their favourite offerings from Nolimit City from any device possible.
You can play these games comfortably on desktops, tablets or mobile phones. The portable display is the focus and delivers a seamless gaming interface. You don’t need to download an app, as Nolimit City’s mobile slots are available in instant play via a web browser.
The Best Nolimit City Games
More than 60 games are already live on the developer’s platform. Nolimit City is strictly a slot developer, so these are the only games they offer. The provider’s signature features will be available in most top releases.
- Tombstone – This exciting 5-reel video slot is based on bandits and outlaws in the Wild West. Tombstone is one of the first games to include the xNudge feature and allows Stacked Wilds and Sticky Multipliers. Other bonus features to look out for include Justice Spins, Gunslinger Spins, Outlaw Wilds and more.
- Deadwood – This is a special casino game with a dual RTP setup ranging from 96.02% to 96.03% and 94.14% to 94.15%. Deadwood has an exciting symbol transformation feature where all the low-win symbols become Wilds to activate even bigger payouts. The game also has two different types of free spins – Gunslingers Spins and Hunter Spins.
- Fire in the Hole – Nolimit City takes players deep down to underground gold mines, where survival depends on your dexterity with a pickaxe and dynamites. The reel structure can expand to 6×6, and winning ways can rise to 46,656. Players can blast their way into mouthwatering payouts with cascading wins, free spins, multipliers, and expanding reels.
- Book of Shadows – This 5-reel video slot contains a book of enchantment with the power to change the reel structure in both the base game and free spins. A significant highlight of the Book of Shadows slot is the Golden symbol, which can expand to cover entire reels. In addition, players can take advantage of a Gamble feature to double down on wins.
- Warrior Graveyard – A mix of high volatility and the famous xNudge engine, Warrior Graveyard may have a grim theme, but the rewards are certainly gleeful. There are 6 reels and 25 paylines across which the nudging feature can raise your chances. Wilds, sticky Wilds, and two different bonus rounds are available.
Why Play Nolimit City Games?
There are so many reasons why Nolimit City’s titles should be on your slot playlist. Table games and live dealer options are not on their catalogue, but they dominate the slot category. This reputable software developer fuses innovative features and bonus campaigns into their games. Nolimit City also provides a safe, licensed and regulated space for players to enjoy the best online slots.
They focus more on quality than quantity. As such, they might not drop new slots every week. Whenever they do, it is sure to impact the gaming landscape. Their affiliation with Evolution is a massive plus to the reliability of the studio.