Table of Contents
- About Ash Gaming
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
About Ash Gaming
|about ash gaming||info|
|Number of Games||100+|
|Products||Slots & Table Games|
With an office in London, Ash Gaming was formed in the early noughties and later acquired by casino giant Playtech in 2011 for the princely sum of £23M.
Back when they started out, Ash Gaming was revered for their great bonuses, wonderful graphics and impressive storylines that pushed the boundaries.
No wonder they caught the eye of Playtech.
They’re still an epic company in that sense; it’s just that these days they can also draw on the support of their parent company and their progressive slots network.
And they’re still a very strong brand in their own right.
Parent company Playtech describes Ash Gaming as “their premier content studio” that work on “branded titles, allowing us to expand the creativity of our designs through the lenses of already developed story arcs and graphic styles. We also create games with unique artwork and features—innovation is key to everything we do.”
Ash Gaming is an extremely reputable company, and so is its parent company Playtech.
They are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. And that means it has been fully vetted for fairness and transparency, as well as a whole host of other points.
In 2011 Ash Gaming won the award for Best SME (Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise) at The National Placement & Industry Awards in 2011.
Since then, they’ve been part of the Playtech stable, whose trophy cabinet room is packed to the rafters.
Features & Game Types
Ash Gaming is one of those studios that prioritise quality over quantity. That means they don’t have a rangy back catalogue of, say, Microgaming, but they do have great slots as a result that have been polished to within an inch of their life.
Smaller boutique studios tend to spend more time finessing and adding detail to their games rather than churning out slot content like some of the bigger companies.
Ash Gaming has developed more than 100 games in total. The bulk of these are slots and progressive slots with a smattering of table games.
Some reviewers of Ash Gaming would describe their games as “pushing the boundaries”; others might say “whacky” ; we say they’re stonkingly good fun.
In terms of table games, Ash has developed eight roulette versions, a couple of poker variations and one Blackjack.
Be under no doubt this is a company that loves its slots. There are almost 20 Jackpot Games on offer with Ash Gaming.
Features of an Ash Gaming game include:
- Use Flash tech – meaning quick loading and fast play/no download.
- Many were designed with British players in mind.
- Quirky, unusual narratives
- Great features and bonuses.
- Classic themes but with their own unique twist.
Highest Return to Player Slots
Love high RTPs? We’ve got you covered. Here are some of our favourite Ash Gaming slots ranked with higher Return to Player percentages.
- Age of Gods – King of Asgard – RTP 96.67%
- Blazing Bells – RTP 96.37%
- Bonus Train Bandits – RTP 96.12%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Age of Gods – Wheels of Olympus – We couldn’t do a review of Ash Gaming without mentioning a slot from their Age of Gods series of games. Wheels of Olympus is a five-reeled medium volatility game with 30 pay lines and an RTP of 96.13%. With symbols of goddesses, golden castles and bejewelled horns, this slot looks great. Getting three symbols with gold backgrounds triggers the Wheel of Olympus, where a spin could land you a cash prize of 500x, 50 free spins, and respins with up to 12 spins.
- Atlantis Cash Collect – A stylish-looking slot with five reels and 20 pay lines. This Greek-themed slot is a lot of fun to play. The main feature is the cash collect, where landing a Cash Collect coin on reel five lands any associated coin values on the board. Landing three Cash Collect symbols on three reels triggers the main feature where you could land 1,000x your stake.
- Blazing Bells – This six-reel, six-row slot is a next-level fruity with a huge number of ways to win. With an RTP of 96.37%, it’s slightly above the industry average and boasts 46,656 ways to win. The main features include Wilds and Cascade Wins. Three or more Bonus Stars get you on the board where Wilds and Multipliers can work to quickly boost your profits.
- Monster Multipliers – This is a six-reel, five-row affair where cute little monsters pack the screen. Cascade Wins can see your cash flow really quickly while more than three bonuses get you on the board, where free spins and multipliers mean you’re in with a chance to 10,000x your stake.
- Kingdom’s Rise – Shadow Queen – Kingdom’s Rise is another classic series by Ash Gaming under the Playtech brand. This one has five reels and 25 pay lines. This is a high-volatility game with an RTP of 92.47%. However, that figure is boosted to 96.46% because it’s part of the Kingdom’s Rise Progressive Jackpots. Max win on normal play is 6,250x your stake. This is an insanely good-looking slot with a dark magic theme. You trigger the Magic Wheel by getting scatter symbols on reels two, three and four, where you have the chance to win up to 10 Free Spins and multipliers increasing as you win.
Ash Gaming may have been swallowed up by Playtech more than a decade ago, but they’ve still managed to retain their unique style of slots.
Their brand, although it comes after the Playtech one when a game is loading, is still highly relevant. It stands for creativity, innovation, great features and standout gameplay.
Their two biggest series, Age of Gods and Kingdom’s Rise, are available at thousands of online casinos globally and worth signing up for without any welcome offers.
They’re certainly one of our favourites!