Table of Contents
- About Novomatic
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games||400+|
|Products||Slots, Table Games & Gaming Machines|
In 2021 Novamtic’s total turnover was EUR 1.8 BILLION, employing more than 21,000 people globally.
And it’s not just online slots where this company excels.
Novomatic operates more than 212,000 gambling terminals and lottery terminals; that’s where this business forged its business model back in the days before the internet.
Originally, the Austrian-based company began life by importing pinball machines from Belgium but quickly turned its attention to gaming machines. They’ve pioneered a lot in the sector and were one of the first companies to introduce touchscreen technology to their gaming machines.
In 2011, the group bought Greentube Internet Gambling Solutions to replicate their land-based success in the online slot market.
Novomatic is a highly reputable firm, having been in operation for more than four decades.
Their games can be found across the globe and in many reputable Irish online casinos.
They are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the UK Gambling Commission. Novomatic is a multi-award winning company and is particularly proud of the awards that reflect how they treat their staff, including being a Leading Employer in Austria 2022.
Features & Game Types
Slots dominate the product line at Novomatic, with more than 400 to choose from.
The bulk of the offering is the standard 5-reel video slots with 2D graphics, but the company does offer 3D slots with amazing graphics, great bonuses, and winning features.
Table games include:
Their graphics may not be as cutting-edge as some other operators, but the gameplay is exceptional. Features include stacked symbols and expanding wilds.
They have also developed HTML5-based online slots, which are perfectly playable on Android and iPhone handheld devices.
Leading online casinos, including 888 Casino, Royal Panda, Casumo, and Leo Vegas, stock their slots.
Highest Return to Player Slots
Slots fall into two main categories: high volatility and low volatility. Low-volatility games have a high Return to Player, which is the percentage amount a slot pays back over time.
The higher the percentage, the more likely a slot will pay out more often.
High RTP games for Novomatic include:
- Gangster Paradise (97.26%)
- Jackpot Diamond (97.07%)
- Gorilla (97%)
Our Top 5 Picks
- Golden Book of Ra – Cash Connections – If you’ve been playing slots for any length of time, then you will undoubtedly have come across Book of Ra. It’s an oldie and a goodie. This is an iconic slot, no doubt. These days there are all manner of variations, but we chose Cash Connections as our top pick because, well, we love cash pot-style games. This is a five-reel, ten-pay line, high volatility slot (RTP 95%%) with some serious playability. Get six coins and enjoy the lock and spin bonus which includes free games as well as jackpot bonuses such as grand and major. There are also feature wins and expanding symbols.
- Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe – This is one of Novomatic’s biggest hits. This is a five-reel, 10-payline gaming machine! Combining fortune-style design with high volatility to make the magic happen. Winnings can be doubled with a Lucky Lady Wild, but best of all, free spin winnings can be tripled. Nice! If you love high volatility, this game is for you! The RTP is a mere 95.13%.
- Dolphin’s Pearl – This five-reel, 10-pay line video slot is an underwater extravaganza. Graphically, it’s not the best, but there are some lovely themed touches, including the scatter symbol which is an open oyster with a pearl in it. Hit three of these, and you’re on the free spins bonus round with the potential for a big win. Feature-wise, it’s what you’d expect from a classic slot with an RTP of 96.17%.
- Sizzling Hot Deluxe – If this slot was a type of food, it would be a classic American burger! It’s sizzlingly good. It’s a 5×3 setup with only eight fruity symbols but comes with a max win of 5000x your bet. With an RTP of 95.66%, it’s another one for high-volatility lovers. Scatter symbols are stars, and five of them will land you 50x your stake. Once you’ve hit a win, you can try and double it by guessing whether the next card in the deck is red or black. There’s no complicated narrative here; it’s simply a classic.
- Lord of the Ocean – This is a five-reel, 40-pay-line video slot that’s easy on the eye. Poseidon is the wild in this game, and the scatter is an ornate gold symbol; three of these get you on the free spins bonus, where you have the chance to win some decent booty. Similar to many of Novomatic’s games, you get the chance to double or lose your wins by guessing whether the next card in a deck will be black or white. Volatility is high, with an RTP of just 95.1%.
Novomatic has stood the test of time. They are a stalwart of the iGaming world and are well worth checking out.
Highly trustworthy and safe, they stand like a giant above many of their competitors.
Their online slots aren’t as graphically pleasing as other providers, such as Yggdrasil, but their gameplay is top-notch.
If you love old-school style slots, then a casino offering Novomatic slots is the place to be.