Table of Contents
- About NetGame
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games
One thing that jumps out straight away when you see a NetGame slot is the standard of the HD graphics.
The graphics are beautifully done!
NetGame Entertainment – to give them their full title – lives and breathes its mantra of creating games with “skill and passion”, striving to make “every player’s experience unforgettable.”
Launched in 2012 by a group of land-based casino professionals, they’ve been working hard over the last few years creating HTML5 games. In other words, games that are perfect for mobile/tablet devices.
They’ve taken their experience in brick-and-mortar casinos and applied it online; this is especially evident when it comes to gameplay. Almost every slot has Free Spins or features, including Win Both Ways, Re-Spins, Tumbling Reels, Progressive Jackpots, Fortune Wheels and Pick-a-Win bonuses.
As part of their global business expansion plan, they’ve also been diversifying their themes to appeal more to European and Asian markets.
NetGame’s back catalogue of slots may not be the biggest in the iGaming world, with just 60+ available, but what they do have is quality. It’s often the case that smaller operators spend more time and focus on their slots in order to make them perfect before releasing them.
Some companies put a lot of PR effort into winning trophies to make them stand out from the crowd.
Others let their slots do the talking. NetGame does the latter. Their trophy cabinet isn’t as well stocked as other software providers, but who cares when they serve up top-notch games time and time again?
NetGame is licensed in Curacao. A licence from this Dutch Caribbean is a good choice for software providers when they’re just starting out because they’re cheaper and quicker to obtain than a UK Gambling Licence or one from the Malta Gaming Authority, although they don’t carry the same prestige.
Games include random number generators (RNG) that are tested and certified by independent global accredited test facilities Gaming Labs Certification.
All of which means this is a highly trustworthy operator.
The company also only works with trusted quality casinos, so you can be sure the RTP of the game remains the same.
Features & Game Types
Quality graphics and great gameplay – this is NetGame in a nutshell.
Their range of themes offers more than enough choice to suit most tastes, including Oriental, Mexican and Classic.
But it’s the game mechanics where good old-fashioned bonus features appear that really make this company sing. Features include Free Spins, Pick ’em Bonuses, Mystery Progressive Jackpots, Re-spins and Tumbling Reels.
They currently have 60+ games to choose from, but this is a slots’ first company, meaning no table games are available. The good news if you’re a fan of NetGame slots is that they’re aiming to produce 20 new slots per year.
Typical features of a NetGame slot are:
- Epic graphics
- Quality gameplay
- RTP of between 96% & 97%
- Exciting storytelling
- Sounds that match the theme
Highest Return to Player Slots
NetGame produces high quality games with great Return to Player percentages. They’re banging on the industry button – averaging between 96% and 97% overall RTP.
If you love slots that pay out frequently at top paying casinos, here are some of their higher RTP games.
- Royal 40 Fruits – RTP 97.7%
- Volcano Fruits – RTP 96.8%
- Hit In Vegas – RTP 96.5%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Hit In Vegas – This game is a visual feast and brings all the casino vibes from Vegas in the 70s straight to your screen. Roulette symbols act as wilds, while muted light jazz adds a high-tempo feel. This five-reel, three-row slot has 40 pay lines, an RTP of 96.5% and a max win of 1,000x stake on the base game. But it’s the feature round where this slot goes from great to epic. Three bonus symbols get you on the winning feature, where you get the chance to spin a wheel with 16 different types of features, including free spins, free spins with multipliers or fixed wilds.
- Luxor Relics – Hold ‘n’ Links – This Egyptian God-themed slot was released in 2021, and like all NetGame slots, the graphics are divine. It has a five-reel, four-row board with an RTP of 96.31% with 50 pay lines. The volatility is medium to high with a max win on the base game of 50x stake. As you’d expect, it’s full of Egyptian symbolism, which makes the slot look the part. The Hold ‘n’ Link Bonus kicks in when you land three scatter symbols. If coins with cash values stick, you get another three respins, plus there’s the chance to win Mini, Minor, and Major Jackpots with Silver and Golden Orbs. Cash Spheres also bring…well, cash!
- MRIYA – This is NetGame’s crash game. If you’ve never played a Crash Game, it’s pretty straightforward. You place a wager, and the bet either brings in the cash or instantly burns. There are no reels, no rows and pretty much no plot line. The graphics follow a plane taking off and flying through the air. As the plane flies, the stake value goes up, and you have to decide when to cash in before it crashes or you lose your money.
- Dancing Lanterns 2 – This Oriental-inspired slot has an RTP of 95.02% and is medium volatility. It has five reels, and four rows, all full of Asian symbols, and the base game has a max win of 3,000x. Features include Floating Lanterns and Free Spins. Three, four or five scatter symbols – a red fan symbol – kicks in the Pick’em Bonus round, where you get five, ten or 20 picks depending on the amount of scatters. These picks determine the number of free spins you’re awarded. There are 100 up for grabs. There’s also one of five jackpots you can win.
- Zen Zen Cash – This eye-catching slot has an Oriental theme and an impressive maximum win on the base game of 7500x stake. Features include Free Spins, Progressive Jackpot, Mystery Cloning Reels and Pick ’em Bonus. With an RTP of 96.1%, this high-volatility game is played out on a standard five-reel, three-row format with 243 pay lines. Worth noting is the Mystery Reel Feature, where gold tiles cover the symbols and when the reel stops spinning, they reveal the same symbol to win. Landing three scatter symbols triggers 15 Free Games and what is unique about this bonus game is that the first reel converts to mystery reels, which helps you form more winning combinations. Landing two special cards, see you on the Pick’em Bonus, where you have the chance to win one of four jackpot prizes. A nice touch on this feature is the ability to hit random wilds that will double or triple the win.
NetGame is the bee’s knees. They consistently serve up slots that are easy on the eye and great on the gameplay.
They’re safe and reliable, plus their RTP is bang on the button at 96%-97%.
This slot provider is relatively new to the market; when compared to the length of time that some of their competitors have been in business. But be under no doubt they will be around for a long time yet if they keep on delivering slots of this standard.