Table of Contents
- About Push Gaming
- Push Gaming Features
- The Best Push Gaming Games
- Why Play Push Gaming Games?
You’ll enjoy top Push Gaming titles when you play at any of these sites. As a small gaming studio, there are only about 20+ slots under its belt. So you’ll likely find the complete collection at these casinos. We’ve rated these operators highly because they also offer generous bonuses and promotions, among other things.
About Push Gaming
|About Push Gaming||info|
|Number of Games||20+|
Push Gaming launched in 2010, but it took a while to get off its feet. Several years later, the first Push Gaming slot went live. By 2016, this software provider launched its first exclusive offering for top online casino, Mr Green.
Two years later, in 2018, Push Gaming moved to its new London office, where it continued focusing on mobile slot technology. This same year saw the release of Jammin’ Jars, the brand’s most recognisable slot to date.
Push Gaming’s hold in the industry grew stronger in 2020 after acquiring UKGC and MGA licences. Later, it added a Romania licence to the list, gaining approval in more jurisdictions such as Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, and the Netherlands.
It now boasts a solid global presence with over 200 casino partners, 25+ languages, and 265 supported currencies. More than 100 talented individuals are on its payroll, continuously contributing to the stellar HTML5 games that make up its catalogue.
Push Gaming Features
There are dozens of famous software providers with great games, causing stiff competition for smaller studios like this one. Nonetheless, Push Gaming’s uniquely styled games allow it to stay relevant.
This game creator is at the forefront because of its impact when it comes to innovative entertainment and the inclusion of technology. Push Gaming specialises in casino games but is also highly devoted to sound, animation, and art.
Every one of its video slots redefines the gaming landscape with superb graphics, exciting animations, great sound effects and much more. Below are other notable aspects of the developer’s games:
This is an exclusive feature available in most of Push Gaming’s slots. Instead of the traditional paylines, winning combinations are formed when five or more symbols create a cluster. The larger the cluster, the higher the win. With this payout mechanic, there’s no need to bother with payline patterns. Clusters will pay wherever they form on the grid.
All offerings from Push Gaming are products of the best software development technologies. As a developer focused on mobile slots, Push Gaming uses HTML5 technology to create seamless mobile-compatible games. These slots are adaptable to different screen sizes and operating systems. Several games are available to play in portrait mode as well.
To confirm how secure a software provider’s games are, we look out for their licences. This is because the licensing agencies put these game creators through rigorous checks and scrutiny. Push Gaming has licences from the leading gambling regulatory bodies in the world, precisely the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Even better, this developer’s slots are accredited by two of the industry’s most respected independent game testing laboratories – eCOGRA and BMM Testlabs. This means Push Gaming casinos are among the safest online sites for New Zealand players.
The Best Push Gaming Games
Each game title from Push Gaming goes through an in-depth creation process with players in mind. The company takes its time churning out games. It may lack quantity, but each release promises quality gaming packed with innovative entertainment. Among the top Push Gaming slots on the market are:
- Jammin’ Jars 2 – This is the sequel of the renowned Jammin’ Jars slot, and it’s one of the hottest games by this developer. It’s everything the original was with more high-octane energy. This high volatility slot is set on an 8×8 grid with cluster pays. It includes special instant symbols, mega icons and loads of free spins. Cascading wins, sticky Wilds, and increasing multipliers are also available.
- Fire Hopper – Here is a 7-reel video slot that combines cascading reels with cluster pays and mystical gold frogs. The latter brings increasing multipliers, and there are also instant prize symbols with big bonus payouts.
- Retro Tapes – There’s a retro cassette theme here, but the gameplay is far from classic. Retro Tapes is a 6-reeler with 9 rows, and a cluster pays mechanism. The cluster pays feature gets even more exciting in the bonus round, where additional features like Magnets and Wild Multipliers make an entrance. Watch out for instant prizes that can land randomly on any spin.
- Mount Magmas – Set on a 5 x 3 reel structure, this volcano-themed slot provides instant prizes and a pick-me bonus feature. This 20-payline game also offers jackpots. There’s a Daily Jackpot and a Mega Jackpot capped at 10,000.
- Mad Cars – This high-volatility game takes place in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The game features the developer’s signature instant prize symbols, not to mention boosted reels and free spins. The bonus round ends with a unique random feature of its own. Mad Cars has 5 reels and 6 rows with an extra horizontal reel at the top. A total of 50 paylines are available on each spin.
Why Play Push Gaming Games?
Push Gaming is a licensed game provider focused on creating quality and innovative entertainment. With over 20 exciting slots and counting, Push Gaming has a decent enough collection to keep any player engaged. The developer’s catalogue might not be the most extensive, but each one of its games is created to provide casino enthusiasts with an unforgettable experience.
More so, this provider has a player-centric creation process. Push Gaming puts players first. So it aims to build up game ideas inspired by players’ gaming needs and current trends. This vision is quite lofty, but there is a team of 100+ talented professionals at Push Gaming to bring it to life. With its excellent approach to game creation, the company is poised to remain one of the most popular gaming brands among operators around the world.