Table of Contents
|Number of Games||100+|
Founded by a group of industry experts in 2013, it’s based in Malta but has offices across Europe.
GameArt’s expansion soon afterwards was lightning quick; within two short years, GameArt had integrated its slots into more than 200 online casinos.
Their current portfolio includes more than 100 slot titles. This is a slot-first operator, so don’t expect many table games – there’s a tiny selection of baccarat, video poker, roulette and blackjack.
One big plus is that they have a HUGE number of licences globally, which means they’re more than likely available to play in your country.
Using HTML5 tech, their games are available on a wide range of devices and operating systems, so you shouldn’t have any problems playing them.
Lastly, their client list is a who’s who of the iGaming world, supplying and partnering with the likes of NetBet, 1×2 Gaming and SoftSwiss.
People always pretend that winning awards doesn’t matter. If you’ve ever watched one of those gushing Oscar speeches, thanking everyone but downplaying the golden statue, then you’ll appreciate where I’m coming from.
However, they ARE a big deal! Especially if you’re a business. They’re recognition for your endeavours and a great way to attract new business.
GameArt has a pretty jacked trophy cabinet. Only last year, they picked up the ‘Best Online Slots & RNG Games’ award at the Malta Gaming Excellence Awards (MiGEA).
They were also nominated at the awards for:
- Malta’s Best Innovative Product Company of the Year,
- Best Online Slots & RNG Games,
- Malta’s Best Online Gaming Product of the Year,
- Malta’s Best Gaming Casino Supplier of the Year.
If that doesn’t impress you, then their licensing arrangement should! They have loads of them in places including Italy, Romania and Spain.
GameArt is also Gaming Lab Certified (Cli), meaning its games are tested for fairness by one of the leading independent certification companies in the world.
Features & Game Types
GameArt has a range of slots to suit most players’ tastes, from high volatility offerings to high-end graphics and animation.
They’re a well-rounded slot supplier and diverse in their games.
They also tend to be packed with features including sticky wilds, stacked wilds, expanding wilds, free spins, mystery collect, cascade wins and mystery multipliers.
Jackpots, Hyperways and Megaways, complement their exciting portfolio.
A typical GameArt slot has five to six reels, a good variation in the number of pay lines and features galore.
They’re also rapid when it comes to development, averaging 12 new releases each year.
They are also a mobile-first company; thanks to its use of HTML5 five tech, the games are best played on mobile or tablets.
GameArt isn’t averse to the odd animation either, which means that when you combine all of the above and overlay it with immersive sound, you have a quality games catalogue.
Highest Return to Player Slots
If you love it when slots pay out more frequently, then we’ve got your back.
Here are some of GameArts top Return to Player percentages for slots. There are also plenty of slots with lower RTP and, therefore, higher volatility if that floats your boat.
- Sushi Yatta 96.92%
- Wild Marmalade 96.64%
- Mega Bunny Hyperways – RTP 96.5%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Sushi Yatta – We couldn’t review GameArt’s slots without checking out one of their highest RTP games. Released in 2021, this is a high-volatility game. The design of this game is exceptional, with wonderful animation, and the narrative is even better. Customers come and go, eating dishes off the Sushi table. Dishes eaten are swapped to wilds, creating cascade wins with random multipliers boosting winnings. When customers eat a scatter symbol, +3 respins are awarded. Multiple re-spins are triggered when customers eat a scatter during a re-spins. This game is seriously good!
- Wild Marmalade – This seven x seven grid cluster cascade game is a classic. A Pumpkin Wild can multiply your wins by up to 100x. You can also enjoy up to 25 Free Spins by collecting four or more fruit baskets. It also includes a Buy Bonus Feature. This is a zesty treat of a slot with medium volatility and an RTP of 96.64%.
- HollyWoof – This is a standard five reel, three-row slot with ten pay-lines. It has the look and feel of Hollywood glitz but with dogs as the stars of the show. Golden dog bones serve as wilds, while three scatter doggie collars get you on the board, where you receive up to 15 free spins. Additional scatters in the free spins round could see you receive up to 100 free spins. This is a very high-volatility game and was released in 2021.
- Piggy Holmes – You guessed it! This is a Sherlock Holmes-themed slot but with a pig! The graphics stunningly depict the lamplit cobbled streets of Victorian England. The Wild in this game is Piggy Holmes himself. If you land six or more Piggy Gold Coins, you’ll trigger Piggy Re-Spins with a chance to win minor, mini, major and grand jackpots. You start with three re-spins on this cash collect game, and every time you land another coin, they’re reset. This game is far from elementary; it’s a cracker with an RTP of 96.1%.
- Mariachi Fiesta – Grab your maracas; it’s time to party Mexican style. With expanding wilds, scatters, and free spins, there’s plenty to smile about at this fiesta. Three scatter symbols will get you on the board with 12 free spins; land another three during your bonus round and enjoy another 12. There’s a potential 96 free spins up for grabs because of this lovely additional feature. It’s all beautifully designed with a super Latin soundtrack. RTP for this one is 96.2%.