Table of Contents
- About Hacksaw
- Hacksaw Gaming Features
- The Best Hacksaw Games
- Why Play Hacksaw Gaming Games?
|about hacksaw gaming||info|
|Number of Games||120+|
Hacksaw’s journey started in their Malta headquarters in 2018, spearheaded by former Multilotto COO Marcus Cordes. The company began as a developer of scratchcards and, within a year, launched nearly 30 mobile scratch games on Multilotto. Soon after, in September 2019, they released their first-ever slot game, Stick’ Em, exclusively at LeoVegas Casino. They’ve not relented ever since and have added many more scratchies and video slots to the catalogue.
Early on, this game studio was keen on collaborating with other industry contributors. From one partnership to the other, Hacksaw acquired 250+ partners, including fellow game creators like Microgaming and Light and Wonder. Hacksaw offers games with the world’s largest prizes. This is why their partners are not only private operators but also government agencies in charge of lottery campaigns.
In late 2022, Hacksaw’s games were licensed in Ontario, Canada. This solidified the company’s stance as a global brand, no longer just a European provider. They also boast partnerships with Canadian Loto Quebec plus a recently acquired provisional licence in West Virginia – the first step in expanding into the US market.
Among the developer’s accolades are the Instant Win of the Year award at the 2019 Malta Gaming Awards and nominations for two EGR Nordic Awards in 2021. Hacksaw Gaming holds MGA, UKGC, and Isle of Man licences. They are also ISO 270001 certified, which means they meet the highest information security standards.
Hacksaw Gaming Features
Hacksaw Gaming is not the most experienced game studio, but its original features rival the more established software providers.
Hacksaw Gaming puts the desires of gamers first during every game development process. Their prime focus is creating games that are playable on any device. Considering the current demand for mobile gaming, they’re invested in churning out mobile-compatible games.
You can access Hacksaw games in landscape or portrait mode from your smartphone or tablet. These games are perfectly designed to provide an excellent mobile experience without compromising graphics and sound.
Without a doubt, Hacksaw Gaming offers some of the most rewarding online casino games. The developer’s range of fixed-prize games can award multi-million payouts. Scratch card games offer up to €500,000 in winnings at as little as 10 cents per card.
The same can be said for slots. The developer’s online slots are mostly high-variance games, so the maximum payouts are often quite large.
This is one of the hallmarks of Hacksaw Gaming. We mentioned that the developer’s games are unconventional in how they pay. Well, so are the themes, most of which have an arcade feel to them. Even with regular slot themes, Hacksaw Gaming always adds its own flair.
A good example is Aztec Twist, where the reels twist rather than spin. Warrior Ways brings a futuristic take on a ninja theme. The developer’s creativity is evident in the entire catalogue of games, whether video slots or scratch cards.
The Best Hacksaw Games
This game studio has released over 120 games with various themes and features. Below are some of the most memorable ones:
- Wanted Dead or a Wild – This Western-themed game plays out on a 5×5 grid with graphics that look like paintings on a canvas. It’s a high-paying game offering up to 12,500x your bet. There are free spins, a symbol collect feature with bonus spins, and multipliers. Wilds are available at every point in the game and will persist on the reels during one of the special bonus games.
- Undead Fortune – Most Egyptian-themed slots focus on the beauty of the ancient civilization. Undead Fortune does the opposite, taking the scare factor up a notch with a monstrous cobra, frightening mummies and horror music. There are multiple bonus games with respins and multipliers and plenty of special symbols too.
- The Bowery Boys – This is a 6-reel branded slot inspired by the tale of one of the most notorious gangs on TV. Beyond the gritty graphics, players can trigger any of the three bonus games by landing bonus symbols. These bonus features award extra cash prizes, multipliers, and free spins. Lots of explosive symbols will increase your chances of getting the max payout.
- Scratch’Em – One of the first scratchcards by this developer, Scratch’ Em, offers up to €250,000 in winnings. The gameplay is super simple. Just scratch off the panel. If you get three identical values, the amount in question will appear in your balance. You can scratch manually or use the auto features on the control panel.
- Stick’ Em – Stick’ Em is the very first slot by Hacksaw Gaming and has rather simple gameplay as well. However, there is no specific number of paylines. You can win as long as matching symbols land on adjacent reels from left to right. The presence of sticky win respins, free spins, and a bonus game will enable you to reach the 2,048x max win available on this slot.
Why Play Hacksaw Gaming Games?
Every game available in Hacksaw’s library is designed with players in mind. The entire library of games is mobile-compatible, and there’s a generous combination of features on each one. Best of all is the high max wins available on these games. The developer’s games are different from the norm, so you should definitely give Hacksaw Gaming a try if you want something fresh and exciting.