Table of Contents
- About iSoftBet
- iSoftBet Features
- The Best iSoftBet Games
- Why Play iSoftBet Games?
iSoftBet is all about having some serious fun. Their products are certified for fair play by Gaming Labs, so it’s hard to go wrong with iSoftBet’s games. Luckily, they are largely available at the best New Zealand online casinos, where you’re also guaranteed exciting bonuses and promotions as soon as you sign up.
|Number of Games
|Slots, Table Games, Video Poker
iSoftBet has been around since 2010, although it’s unclear exactly when the company launched. Over the years, they’ve made active efforts to break into various markets. With a focus on the European continent, iSoftBet is now available in Romania, the Philippines, Cyprus, the United Kingdom, and Malta, where it has its headquarters.
Throughout its history, iSoftBet has obtained several gambling licences, the first being from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission in 2012. It acquired a licence from the UKGC two years later and a Romania one another two years after that. In 2019, it added a fourth gaming licence, this time from the jurisdiction of Malta. This all goes to show a strong commitment to safe and regulated gaming.
All the while, iSoftBet has kept a steady pace churning out games. They’ve crafted over 150 titles, most of which are video slots, with a handful of classic card and table games also on the list. By 2020 they began creating Megaways slots after obtaining the relevant licence from Big Time Gaming.
Besides its creative game studio, iSoftBet is also a content aggregation platform with over 80 software providers like Pragmatic Play and Playson. It has more than a dozen casino partners with more agreements underway.
Because iSoftBet games are so diverse, it’s not easy to recognize these titles as you would slots from game companies with a signature style, like Gameburger Studios. Nonetheless, the developer’s games have some things in common. They include:
Bonus features are standard in online slots these days. But while these features are hardly memorable on some other slot games, bonus features are the hallmarks of iSoftBet slots. You can find many exciting game mechanics, such as Hold & Win, Ultrabet, Megaboard, Extreme Pays, and Cluster Pays. As mentioned, the developer is one of the many with a Megaways licence. So this is a common addition to its latest games.
Valuable bonus rounds enable bigger winning opportunities. Most importantly, they deliver thrilling entertainment with every spin of the reels.
The themes on iSoftBet slots range from classic to mythology, Asian, Aztec, safari, etc. Even in the table games category, iSoftBet branches beyond the staples. In addition to blackjack and roulette, there are also baccarat and video poker variants.
It helps that the developer’s games are visually appealing with graphics to rival those of the most innovative providers like NetEnt.
Omni Channel Accessibility
iSoftBet is all about giving players a dynamic gaming experience. They’ve got a variety of diverse games precisely for this reason. The developer’s titles are also compatible across multiple devices. So it’s left to you to decide whether to play on PC, tablet or mobile. And when you play on mobiles, you can choose to do so in landscape or portrait mode. There’s a flawless interface whichever way.
The Best iSoftBet Games
It’s difficult to narrow down the best iSoftBet games when there are so many good ones. However, we’ve given five of the most-played titles at NZ online casinos and our personal favourites below:
- Hot Spin – The appeal of this slot is that it combines a classic theme with glossy modern visuals. The Hit Wheel feature is the main highlight, though. It triggers free spins and six different modifiers during the bonus round and the base game. This 5-reel, 20-line slot is a top pick if you enjoy classic elements with a modern twist.
- Mighty Stallion Hold & Win – Here’s a visually stunning game on a 5×3-reel grid with 20 paylines. Majestic horses populate the reels, often appearing as mega symbols. The gameplay is high variance with plenty of Wilds, free spins, and multipliers. Enter the hold & win respins round for a chance to receive the grand prize.
- The Fortune Pig – This is a bright and colourful slot with a fun Chinese theme. It’s played on 5 reels and 25 paylines with many advantageous features. There are stacked Wild symbols and free spins with synced reels. A cash respins feature is also available.
- Western Gold Megaways – Go on a trip to the Wild West accompanied by the shape-shifting reels typical of Megaways slots. Western Gold Megaways has 6 reels and 117,649 ways to win, supported by the usual cascading reel mechanism. The bonus game, however, is the ‘reel’ surprise. It’s a respins round with a hold & win feature where multiplier boosts and three different fixed jackpots can be won.
- Aztec Gold Megaways – The ancient Mexican civilization always brings lots of fun to slot reels. Here, it features cascading reels, cash respins, up to 7x multipliers, and a jackpot prize. This was the first Megaways release by this developer and one of the highest paying, with a max win of 19,200x your stake.
Why Play iSoftBet Games?
From one release to the other, iSoftBet continues to prove itself as one of the top game providers to watch. They’ve got an extensive collection of slots in all genres, so there’s something for every taste. There’s an impressive range of other casino games too.
The company itself is very reliable, thanks to its multiple licences, RNG certification, and meaningful partnerships. New Zealand players looking for visually appealing, bonus-rich games that can award handsomely will find that iSoftBet offers the perfect online gaming experience.