Table of Contents
- About Crazy Tooth Studio
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
About Crazy Tooth Studio
|about crazy tooth studio||info|
|Provider||Crazy Tooth Studio|
|Number of Games||50|
|Products||Online Slots, Cabinet Slots|
This software provider has a stand-out brand name that has more to do with canine love than gambling. Established in 2011 by Ben Hoffman, it’s named after his dog called, Choco, who had a projecting tooth. The company’s first game was also dog inspired, with Choco Choco released not long after the studio was launched.
Crazy Tooth’s motto is “Quality Always Wins”, and once you’ve played a few of their games, you appreciate just how good this company is. Based in Reno, Nevada, they’re only a small team, but they pack a mighty punch.
You’re probably wondering, ‘if they’re so good, how come I haven’t heard of them?’. That’s because Crazy Tooth develops a lot of its games for other software providers, most notably the Isle of Man slot giant that is Microgaming.
Crazy Tooth says the reason for this is their in-house software INCISOR® which is – to quote their website – “the world’s best collaborative-iteration software development platform, providing unparalleled speed and continuity from concept sketch to final product.”
The software allows clients to view and request amends at every step of the way, meaning they are ultra-responsive to their clients’ needs. It also means their games are very diverse. This isn’t a company that doesn’t have a fixed template to work to. No wonder they enjoy so much success and can be found in quality casinos.
Games are produced using HTML5 technology, making them perfect for tablets and mobile devices.
With visually stunning graphics, great soundtracks, and fantastic features, this game provider has quality running through its veins.
Crazy Tooth is a slot-first company; that’s where all their effort goes, so don’t expect table games or live casino as part of their package.
Some companies spend a lot of time entering and winning awards in order to make sure they stand out against the competition.
Others let their games do the talking. Crazy Tooth belongs to the latter category. The internet isn’t awash with endless lists of award wins for this company, but it is full of review websites saying how great their games are.
Crazy Tooth is fully licensed and regulated in the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao. It also holds licences issued by the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
All of these make it completely compliant with important industry standards, especially for player safety and protection.
Features & Game Types
As we mentioned earlier, one of the key factors in the success of this company is its flexibility to adapt and change features and games to suit its clients’ needs and wants.
You can, therefore, expect a diverse array of slots from Crazy Tooth not just in terms of graphics but also in the mechanics of how they work.
In general, you can expect to find the following when playing one of their games.
- Intuitive controls,
- Fantastic character design,
- A mix of themes
- Variety of bonus features,
- Great graphics
- Bold colours
Bonus features for Crazy Tooth games include multipliers, free spins, big reel sets, pick-a-win games, Respin Infinity and more.
Highest Return to Player Slots
When it comes to average Return to Player percentage (RTP), Crazy Tooth Games tend to be bang on the money, with an industry average of 96%.
If you love games that could pay out more frequently, then here are some of the higher ones in Crazy Tooth’s catalogue of games.
- Queen of the Crystal Rays – RTP 96.7%
- Arctic Valor – RTP 96.7%
- Seven 7s – RTP 96.6%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Queen of the Crystal Rays – It’s very rare that you come across a game you consider a work of art, but this is a Van Gogh of a slot. One of the highest RTP games produced by Crazy Tooth, it is an elegant neon feast for the eyes packed with multiplying wilds and one of the coolest bonus rounds we have ever seen. With six reels and four rows, this game pays both ways and is packed with 2x multiplier wilds. Markers on either side of the board can create random crystal beams which could transform symbols into either a wild or a multiplier. Best of all is the bonus board, which you receive when three neon bonus symbols stick. This board is epic! It is packed with coin values and multipliers where crystals beam lights at each other, and you win the value of the lines the beams stop on. This game needs to be on your “must play” list.
- Build The Bank – Released in 2022, this gold-themed slot has a whopping 3125x ways to win and a max win of 4112x your stake. It has an RTP of 96.09% and is medium to high volatility. The action plays out on a 5×5 board filled with golden symbols of hammers and tools, where an automated robot is on hand to add to the interaction. The base game is winning combinations only, with few additional features, because it’s the bonus game – Mega Pile – where this slot shines. It’s essentially a new take on a cash-collect style of feature. Played out on a 7×5 board, multipliers and cash value blocks fall. If they stick, the three re-spins are renewed. That continues until you either win big or don’t stick a block within three attempts.
- 777 Rainbow Respins – This modern take on the classic Rainbow Riches style slot has a maximum win of 6,600x your stake, 127 win lines and an RTP of 96.10% with high volatility. Played out on a four-reel, seven-row board, this is an unusual but fun layout. Any winning combination triggers the Respin Insanity feature – which sees the winning area re-spun and any symbols that land that are the same as those outside the area win the payout – the symbols also swap to the new symbol and expand the winning area. This carries on until you don’t win. There’s also some lovely animation in this feature where the leprechaun’s hat spins round which could land you a multiplier. The main feature is free spins with multipliers which you are awarded when you land three pots of gold.
- Banana Drop – This tropical-themed slot is full of monkeys literally going bananas. It has 4,096 ways to win, an RTP of 96.7% and a max win of 6,000x stake. This video slot features six reels and four rows and features Any Adjacent Pay, which means you can win the right to left and vice versa. Any spin can trigger falling bananas where monkeys climb up to reveal credits or wilds. Landing three octagonal leaf scatter symbols rewards you with seven Banana Drop Bonus Spins. When this happens, the Falling Banana feature is triggered on every single spin. But that’s not all! Different coloured monkey symbols known as Full Stacks may appear, which increases the number of bananas on the tree above it. Best of all they stick for the remainder of the bonus. This game is FUN!
- Lady Earth – Elegantly designed, this fabulous slot has an RTP of 96.8%, a max win of 450x stake and is medium volatility. It also features the Respin Infinity feature we mentioned earlier. This futuristic space-themed Odyssey of a slot plays out on five reels, five rows and 51 paylines. The main event is the Lady Earth Bonus which is triggered when 3 scatter symbols land. This is a pick-a-win bonus feature where you reveal credits and multipliers to boost your winnings.
It’s fair to say that many players won’t have heard of the name Crazy Tooth Studios. They’re not as embedded within the slot zeitgeist as Evolution or NetEnt.
But for casinos and other software providers, they are an invaluable asset. Their games are quality in terms of both design and functionality.
Best of all, they offer bespoke solutions when working with their clients, which has meant new and exciting features, such as Respin Infinity, emerging.
And that’s great news for players like you and me because games by Crazy Tooth Studio are immensely enjoyable.
This may be a small software provider, but they are providing slots that are superbly designed, extremely well put together and full of fun.