Table of Contents
- The Popularity of Zimpler Casinos
- Pros and Cons of Depositing at Zimpler Casinos
- Zimpler Payment Methods Comparison Table
- Playing at Zimpler Casinos in Regulated Markets
- Staying Safe When Depositing at Zimpler Casinos
Many casino goers might not have come across a Zimpler Casino, but this is more down to localised approach that the firm has taken in its infancy than a comment on the competence of the online-focused payment method. At casinos.win, we are intrigued by all funding options as it is sometimes a make-or-break feature for fans of traditional gambling games. So, if you want to get more of a feel for Zimpler and read about the Zimpler Casinos that our experts recommend, read on.
The Popularity of Zimpler Casinos
Zimpler is a product of Scandinavian efficiency and pragmatism. I don’t know about you, but a trip to my local Ikea and the simplicity of the designs on show is a perfect antidote to the heat and light that emanates from your favourite online casinos. Zimpler executives understood that a consumer demand needed to be met and set about plugging this gap in an unfussed manner.
Swedish by birth, Zimpler has become a big player in its backyard. You can easily find Zimpler payment solutions whether you live in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Baltic, or the Netherlands. However, the gaze of casino fans will be drawn to Zimpler’s office in Gzira, Malta, which gives the Scandinavian firm a foothold in the lucrative European iGaming market. So, whether you enjoy playing slots, baccarat, roulette, or blackjack, it is likely that you will be able to fund your play with this pay-by-mobile and wallet method at dozens of Zimpler Casinos.
The rise of Zimpler has been steady since its launch in 2016. By offering a flexible, quick, and secure virtual funding network to millions of Eastern Europeans, Zimpler has made strides against more illustrious rivals like PayPal and Skrill. Initially branded as ‘PugglePay,’ Zimpler focuses on the needs of its customers, with this approach seeing the Zimpler model change from time to time to meet the needs of the users of Zimpler Casinos.
One change has seen Zimpler move from providing reclaimed credit via mobile bills to a format that is more like a standard e-wallet where bank account and card numbers can be attached. The result of this amendment is that this option is now supported for both deposits and withdrawals at all Zimpler Casinos.
Pros and Cons of Depositing at Zimpler Casinos
casinos.win has assessed the merits of several alternative payment methods, and it is surprising how nuanced some alternatives are. For players at Zimpler Casinos, there is always likely to be a wide range of views on issues such as anonymity, speed, and fees so that each player may come to entirely different conclusions based on the same information. For this reason, we delve into all the pros and cons of payment method types so that you are fully informed and have a better chance of finding a payment network that suits your unique requirements.
On with the positives, then!
- Mobile Friendly – in the modern age, most Zimpler Casino players access content through mobile. So, it makes life easier if you have a mobile-compatible payment method. Using Zimpler saves time, is simple, and completes transfers smoothly.
- Anonymity Assured – if you like to keep financial transactions out of the public realm, using a Zimpler Casino is one way to do this. In e-wallet form, Zimpler acts as the middleman between your bank and your casino. This firewall prevents others from seeing where you are spending your cash. Ideal if you like to keep your hobbies under wraps.
- Great Customer Service – on the whole, Scandanavians are great at providing service that will impress. The Zimpler business model is based on fairness, and this ambition translates to its communications arm. Zimpler customers are highly satisfied with problems resolved speedily.
- Simple – Zimpler can be set up through your mobile by verifying a four-digit PIN. This method allows you to access Zimpler quickly to enjoy the benefits of the service at your Zimpler Casino of choice.
- Budgeting – When setting up an account with Zimpler, you can also create a spending limit. By doing so, you can never spend more at a Zimpler Casino than you can afford. A state of affairs that you always keep in mind.
Zimpler has many things going for it, but the negatives often make or break the desire for most products. So, it is worth having an overview of the negatives that might put you off playing at a Zimpler Casino.
- Fees – Zimpler Casinos tend to advertise deposits and withdrawals fee-free, but this is unlikely to be the case for all transactions. At a minimum, Zimpler charges around €1.50 for a withdrawal, which rises for larger transactions.
- Lack of App – to date, Zimpler is yet to have an attached app which makes using this option a little more tricky than some. However, this is not a problem that will put many off.
- Mobile Friendly
- Anonymity Assured
- Great For Customer Service
- Lack of App
Zimpler Payment Methods Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Min Deposit (€)||Max Deposit (€)||Deposit Fees (€)||Withdrawal Fees (€)||Deposit Speed|
|Bank Transfer||10||50000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
Playing at Zimpler Casinos in Regulated Markets
If you ever have the choice, you should always aim to play at a Zimpler Casino in a regulated market, as your rights are most robustly protected in these jurisdictions.
The online iGaming industry has developed in something of a haphazard fashion. Governments in some countries, including the United Kingdom, Malta, and Canada, have taken the bull by the horns and taken steps to develop rules that all online casinos need to abide by. Among the focus of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association (GBGA), and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), is that Zimpler Casinos should ringfence player deposits, offer gambling games with fair terms and conditions, and in the case of U.K. based casinos, prevent the funding of accounts via credit card.
These rules give casino players a safety net and prevent them from exploitation by unscrupulous operators. Legislators such as the UKGC, MGA, GBGA, and AGCC also act as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) bodies. Whenever a casino player has a complaint about an operator that cannot be resolved, an ADR can apply a legally abiding ruling. In some instances, this can see casinos being required to pay compensation to players where bad service has been delivered.
Once you have found a safe and secure casino, you can concentrate on the aspects of a casino that makes life worth living. In our eyes, this list includes welcome bonuses, software, VIP rewards, and your Zimpler Casinos approach to responsible gambling.
- Welcome Bonuses – the Zimpler Casino market is saturated. Because of this state of affairs, it is often difficult for any brand to stand out. This is where the welcome bonus helps. Online casinos advertise a welcome bonus as a loss leader or a deal that could potentially make a casino owner lose money. As experienced casino fans will know, it is unusual for a casino to offer you too many gift horses, so when one comes along, you need to take full advantage. Welcome bonuses typically come in four individual amounts. The size of these sums is commonly related to your level of deposit, with a percentage bonus being added to your transfer at each stage. In addition, the very best schemes also come with attached free spins. These can often number in the hundreds and give players an extra chance to waltz off with some free cash. However, some rewards are more generous than others. The true value of an offer usually depends on the wagering terms. Wagering terms are the number of times a bonus needs to be wagered to be able to turn the bonus cash into real money. We always advise that you should always look to play at no-wagering or low-wagering sites, where you will never need to bet bonuses more than thirty-five times to turn them into withdrawable cash.
- Software – good software turns a standard Zimpler Casino into a great one. Before the 1990s, very few companies could create software capable of dealing with the complexities of a gambling game. The algorithms that are required to produce realistic results are one thing, but on top of this, a slot or a table game also needs to have the entertainment factor to keep the crowds coming back. Features must be engaging and usable whether you prefer a jackpot slot or craps. In our experience, plenty of software firms can now rise to the challenge that the online gaming industry poses, but we have our favourites. You’ll never go far wrong if you come across an online casino that hosts Microgaming, Progress Play, Quickspin, NetEnt, and Gameburger slots. And, given the current popularity of live dealer games, where online players get the most realistic gaming experience outside of a brick-and-mortar site, a casino must host content from Evolution Gaming. With variants such as Immersive Roulette and Lightning Baccarat in its back catalogue, casino players do not get the full Zimpler Casino experience unless games from this software goliath are in place.
- VIP Rewards – Casino customers can greatly use a lucrative VIP rewards offer like the welcome bonus. It is not always obvious whether a Zimpler Casino has an ongoing promotions scheme, but the sites with the best offer are likely to advertise these benefits widely. The very best systems are open to all from sign-up. Initially, players will only receive modest gratuities, but as players build up a deposit and wagering transaction history, progression is assured. There is no such thing as standardisation across the industry regarding VIP rewards. Still, most will offer cashback at ever more beneficial rates, free spins, bonus cash, gifts, access to Personal Account Managers, and invitations to corporate events. As a collective, these clubs can be well worth keeping an eye on. We will always point out when a Zimpler Casino offers something out of the ordinary.
- Responsible Gambling Assistance – it is a fact of life that most Zimpler Casino owners will waltz off into the sunset with your cash at some point. But some find this reality harder to accept than others. In these instances, the house should protect players from their worst excesses by offering player-limit tools and information on how to take a time-out or apply for self-exclusion. Information regarding gambling harms charities should also be readily provided for players to look at when gambling becomes all-consuming. Yes, it is understandable that casinos need to make a profit. Still, I have a hunch that more socially aware sites will be more successful than less scrupulous operators, with a reputational advantage being gained when help for vulnerable players is routinely extended. At casinos.win entertainment is the name of the game. Suppose you are no longer finding your betting journey funny. In that case, immediate help should be sought, and the best casinos, in our opinion, are the sites that routinely offer this.
Staying Safe When Depositing at Zimpler Casinos
Zimpler does a great job at transferring your cash from bank to vendor in no time, and safety is woven into all these transactions.
- Zimpler makes sure never to store your financial information. These records are valuable to would-be fraudsters, who are adept at pretending to be others when applying for credit products that they can quickly exploit.
- Zimpler adopts an intricate verification process on all transfers. By typing in your mobile number, Zimpler will scour its database to confirm that you are an active user of its service and will confirm this status by sending a four-digit PIN to your phone that is needed to complete every payment. If a fraudster doesn’t have access to your phone, they cannot use your Zimpler account.
- As a further check, Zimpler sends you an SMS message instantly upon completion of a transfer. Contact your bank’s security team for assistance if you ever receive a message when you have not made a deposit.