Table of Contents
- The Popularity of Payforit Casinos
- The Pros and Cons of Depositing at Payforit Casinos
- Payforit Casinos Payment Methods Comparison Table
- Making Withdrawals at Payforit Casinos
- Playing at Payforit Casinos in Regulated Markets
- Staying Safe When Depositing at a Payforit Casino
The Popularity of Payforit Casinos
From relative obscurity, Payforit is now a payment form supported throughout the iGaming industry. The United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, and New Zealand are particular hotbeds.
The marketing nous of the big mobile networks and the simplicity of Payforit have combined to create a compulsive offer in the mind of casino players in leading markets.
The popularity of Payforit Casinos is a reflection of the usability of the service itself.
As long as you hold a pay-monthly or a pay-as-you-go contract with EE, O2, Three, Virgin Mobile, and Vodafone, you can use Payforit to pay for goods and services you purchase online.
Pay-monthly customers are advanced a small amount of credit added to their next mobile bill, while pay-as-you-go clients can draw on prepaid credit to complete payment through Payforit.
If you have ever used your debit card or prepaid vouchers to pay for slots, baccarat, or roulette content, you will be at ease with the Payforit setup. Answer a few questions about your phone, type in your payment request and voila, funds are transferred at the speed of light.
Accessibility can be an issue for payment firms in the digital age. But, again, you should have a few connectivity problems when you select Payforit. Transactions can be completed wherever you receive a 3G, 4G, or 5G connection or where a steady Wi-fi signal can be sourced.
In an ever more tribal world, it is also refreshing to see that Payforit can be used by the owners of iOS and Android devices alike, which sets Payforit apart from more restricted services such as Apple Pay or Google Pay.
The Pros and Cons of Depositing at Payforit Casinos
When you use a service of any kind, you want it to work and be safe. These features come as standard whenever you use Payforit.
Once you have signed up with a Payforit Casino, sanctioning a deposit is simple.
- Access the Payforit website
- Input ID and mobile details
- Get assigned a Payforit PIN
- Type your PIN in to confirm your deposit.
The process takes no more than minutes in the first instance and seconds for all subsequent transactions. Such simplicity has to be considered a plus for any online service when time is often tight, but what else has Payforit got going for it?
- Accessible – billions worldwide now own a pay-monthly or a pay-as-you-go mobile. So long as you own a phone in one of these forms, you can access Payforit payment services. If you pay for your mobile line in arrears, the cost of transactions is added to your balance. For pay-as-you-go clients, Payforit transfers are deducted from your prepaid credits. Whichever route you go down, the responsiveness of those services gives all casino players a chance to use the facilities of accessible Payforit Casinos.
- Budgeting Benefits – there are several reasons why Payforit Casinos have the edge over rival operators when it comes to making casino action accessible to those on even the most restrictive budgets. First, pay-as-you-go deposits through Payforit can be considered short-term credit. For this reason, you do not need to find your casino expenses immediately. As a further boon, Payforit deposits are capped at low levels, which means you should always be able to keep your expenditure under control. Make sure you have the funds at hand at the month’s end to settle your account.
- Anonymous – a common thread that runs through many of the most popular payment methods; your details and banking information are kept from online vendors. E-wallets, such as Paypal, Neteller, and Skrill, are famed for this benefit, but so is Payforit. Once you have cemented an association with your mobile network provider, your work is done. It is the job of Payforit to talk to EE, 02, and the like, as it is ultimately these goliaths that enter into financial contracts with your casino. Leaving you and your data obscured from wider scrutiny.
Payforit Casinos will not be for everyone, as this payment option has some drawbacks that will present an insurmountable barrier for some.
- Low Transaction Caps – Payforit Casinos will only ever be a viable option for occasional casino dabblers. Transactions using Payforit are capped at low levels, partly because your mobile network will need to pick up the tab if you default on a future payment. This situation is of little use to high-rollers who turn over huge sums daily. Of course, most of us only have time for a few spins in between work or family commitments, so Payforit will still have a sizable number of fans.
- Fees – there is often a catch with all good payment networks. With Payforit, this comes in the form of fees. Most Payforit Casinos accept Payforit credits for free, but some operators will charge a nominal fee for accepting a deposit via this mechanism. And, as every blackjack and craps fan will tell you, fees of any type mean your chance of returning any profit from your gambling will be reduced.
- Gambling on Credit – this form of gambling has been under the spotlight recently. In April 2020, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), regarded as one of the world’s most robust legislators of online casino play, banned deposits by credit card. The reasons behind this move are largely intuitive. If you give casino consumers a chance to gamble with someone else’s money, there is the chance vulnerable individuals might lose all self-control and wager for more money than they can repay. Payforit is a credit betting facility for pay-monthly mobile phone users, even though safeguards have been implemented. If a Payforit player maxed out their credit, they could still find themselves with a sizable bill to repay at the end of the month, even when daily spend caps are taken into account. However, the UKGC approves Payforit, so most can have confidence that any downsides from accessing pay-by-mobile options will be minimised.
- Deposit-Only – Payforit has many things going for it, but the chance to claim a withdrawal is not one of them. It makes sense that Payforit is set up for payments rather than receipts. After all, you are borrowing cash from EE, O2, Three, Virgin Mobile, or Vodafone to fund your casino play in the short term; reversing this process would be complex at best and open to problems at worse.
- Budget Benefits
- Low Transaction Caps
- Gambling on Credit
Payforit Casinos Payment Methods Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Min Deposit (EUR)||Max Deposit (EUR)||Deposit Fees (EUR)||Withdrawal Fees (EUR)||Deposit Speed|
|Bank Transfer||10||50000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
Making Withdrawals at Payforit Casinos
At this time, Payforit and other pay-by-mobile operators have yet to make casino withdrawals a reality. This is perfectly understandable as a system built on the infrastructure of mobile phone operators. Enabling Casino payouts through Payforit would require several transfers.
- You must request a Payforit Casino payout via the banking tab.
- Payforit would need to pass on your winnings to your mobile network operator.
- Scheme members would need to hold their returns until this sum could be refunded on their next bill.
Even if the logistics could be ironed out so Payfort could accept withdrawals, the facts suggest that processing periods would be excessive. It may take up to thirty days between your mobile bills for your cash to be refunded. E-wallet alternatives, or even the humble bank transfer, will unite you with your money more promptly.
Playing at Payforit Casinos in Regulated Markets
There are two types of casino markets, regulated ones and unregulated ones.
To the naked eye, there is little discernible difference between the two. You will often find the same casinos in both sectors, and you will most definitely find slots and table games from names like Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, and Quickspin.
But, regarding the regulatory environment, these two realms could not be further apart.
The United Kingdom (UKGC), Malta (MGA), Gibraltar (GBGA), and Alderney (AGCC), are leading lights when it comes to defining the responsibilities of casino owners and the protections that consumers can expect to draw on. Among other things, player deposits should be protected, terms and conditions should be transparent, and complaints should be processed quickly and without bias.
Once you have found a fair and secure casino, you can concentrate on the more colourful attributes that modern platforms possess, welcome bonuses, top software, and ongoing rewards schemes.
- Welcome Bonuses – if you are out to make a quick buck, finding a lucrative welcome bonus might assist you. Nearly all Payforit Casinos advertise promotions for new players, aiming to attract customers in a marketplace where hundreds of outlets offer identical products. Generally, welcome deals are drip-fed in four parts, giving you bonus credit and free spins on a top slots title. Your job is to turn this credit into withdrawable cash. This is where a keen eye for detail is required. All welcome bonuses come with an attached wagering requirement that details how many times bonus money needs to be bet before a payout can be claimed. Ideally, you need to find a no-wagering or a low-wagering casino, where requirements are capped at thirty-five times your bonus.
- Top software – whenever you log on to your preferred casinos, you want to be entertained. Entertainment is assured when you have access to a suite of top-rated slots and live dealer events. We always look for slots with innovative features, crisp graphics, and stunning soundscapes. You’ll find plenty of examples wherever software from IGT, Gameburger Studios, and Yggdrasil are supported.
- VIP Rewards – one way of maximising your enjoyment levels from every casino visit is to sign up for a VIP rewards scheme. Casino owners don’t develop these long-running promotions out of the good of their hearts. They see such deals as a way to secure your prolonged loyalty. As long as you understand the motivation behind these schemes, dip your bread! You can pick up cashback, free spins, gifts, preferential customer service, and invites to blue-riband events by continuing to play as you normally would. Why not? We will always point you in the right direction whenever a great rewards program is uncovered.
Staying Safe When Depositing at a Payforit Casino
Payforit is among the safest methods to transfer cash virtually. Due to its link with prominent mobile network providers, recipients never catch sight of your banking information or ID details.
However, you should never be lulled into a false sense of security, as there are many ways that fraudsters can infiltrate your systems to move money from your accounts under false pretences.
But, if you follow a few simple rules, your online safety should remain high.
- Never give your details away – it seems obvious, but criminals are adept at tricking you into giving away elements of your bank account details or identifying data. You can be guaranteed that an operative from neither Payforit nor your bank will ever ask for information that will be of value to others.
- Update your passwords – yes, we understand. Keeping track of hundreds of passwords is not simple, but you need to change these occasionally, and everyone needs to be unique. One of the best ways to assist you in this task is to download a password manager that will keep these codes in one place. This approach will cause significant issues for even the most determined hacker.
- Ensure that your firewalls are up to date – online security is vital for protecting you against nefarious interests. Keep your free and paid security systems up to date to prevent snoopers from dropping in on your web-based communications.