Table of Contents
- The Popularity of ecoPayz Casinos
- The Pros and Cons of ecoPayz Casinos
- ecoPayz Payment Method Comparison Table
- Withdrawals from ecoPayz Casinos
- Playing at ecoPayz Casinos in a Regulated Market
- Staying Safe When Depositing at an ecoPayz Casino
The Popularity of ecoPayz Casinos
ecoPayz Casinos has an excellent heritage that has seen the payments firm held in high regard in recent years. Founded in 2000 by PSI-Pay Ltd, ecoPayz is a prime example of an e-wallet all-rounder.
The popularity of this U.K.-based firm knows no bounds, with ecoPayz being operational in over 150 countries and usable in forty-five international currencies. As a bonus for all casino fans, ecoPayz is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
EcoPayz Casinos attract customers worldwide, which reflects the professionalism of the service. Ecopayz is accessible by businesses and individuals and allows users to move money across borders in both virtual and brick-and-mortar locations. Thousands of online casinos in regulated and unregulated markets now accept ecoPayz deposits.
There are several reasons why ecoPayz Casinos make good sense, the wide range of slots and table games for starters. And, of course, there are one or two things that might be detrimental; as fair-minded individuals, we look at all of these factors before deciding the worthiness of ecoPayz Casinos.
The Pros and Cons of ecoPayz Casinos
When evaluating the payment methods market, you must decide what is important to you. Do you need to keep your financial affairs away from the gaze of public scrutiny? Do you need payments to be whisked away to far-flung corners of the globe instantly? Or, is access to your ecoPayz casino’s promotional bonus schemes of more significance?
Your view on these factors will influence which payment method you ultimately link to your casino accounts, with different options, each being a top scorer for each of the above considerations. ecoPayz stakes its claim as being a top payment option in several ways.
- Respected – ecoPayz has served its time to gain an excellent reputation among customers, regulators, and peers alike. With 22 years of experience, the players at ecoPayz casinos can be assured of accessing a quality service that is aligned with MasterCard. This tie-up lets ecoPayz clients access premium payment card services with the added legal protections you would expect from one of the world’s most recognized credit providers.
- Secure – it isn’t easy to sign up for an account with any online firm without giving up some form of personal information, and the same can be said when it comes to accessing an ecoPayz account. However, if you choose the ecoPayz casino route, the sensitive details you need to provide are kept to a minimum. Once you have set up an ecoPayz account, you can conduct your affairs anonymously. Your casino does not need to gain sight of your bank or card details, and all transactions are cloaked by state-of-the-art SSL encryption technology. All things considered, ecoPayz is among the most secure online payment routes available to fans of quality online casinos.
- Responsive – generally, payment method firms offer a one size fits all service. Whether you are an occasional baccarat, blackjack player, or a big roulette hitter, applied terms and conditions tend to be the same. EcoPayz casinos have broken free from market homogenization by providing five levels of service that are perfectly tailored to fit all needs. EcoPayz users are categorised as VIP, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Classic members, with each level delivering different perks and features. VIPs can expect to enjoy the highest daily, weekly, and monthly transfer rates and the lowest associated fees for completing funds transfers.
- Low Cost – signing up for an ecoPayz account is cost-free, as is a deposit to your favourite ecoPayz casinos. However, you will most likely incur fees when withdrawing from your ecoPayz accounts to the bank or payment card. In general, these fees hover between £5 and £10 per transaction, which is worth noting but is unlikely to be a deal breaker, especially if you have been lucky enough to land a big payout. In reality, most other payment brands attach fees at some stage of their processing, so this small cost is comparable to even the most attractive rates that are offered by debit card and bank transfer networks.
- App Compatible – so much of our lives now plays out on our mobile phones. We could have a lengthy debate about whether this is a healthy state of affairs and whether a trip to a local casino venue is ultimately more of a boon for your mental well-being, but we must face reality. Given that you have access to £1 deposit casinos or £5 deposit casinos any time of the day. Savvy consumers need a payment method that is equally open at all hours. Luckily, you can deposit instantly to any ecoPayz casino that you have a fancy for, with transactions simple to direct through the snazzy ecoPayz app. Unlike operating-specific payment operations that Google and Apple Pay offer, the ecoPayz app is equally accessible to iOS and Android users, making it a great all-rounder. The ecoPayz app is a key benefit for all those who choose to play at ecoPayz casinos. Features enable users to keep up to date with recent transactions and order additional cards as required.
- Customer Focused – in a virtual world, you can often feel like you are left to your own devices when completing payments online. However, this is not the feeling that you get when you access support services at ecoPayz. Help is available 24/7, with live chat services and email assistance available.
Where there is a pros list for any product, there is also the obligatory cons section for you to consider. Common qualms about ecoPayz casinos and the use of ecoPayz are listed below.
- Country Restrictions – one of the big benefits available to ecoPayz users is that a MasterCard can be linked to funds held to be used at millions of online and real-world outlets. However, this service is only extended to customers across Europe.
- Transaction Limits – ecoPayz clients are restricted to how much cash they can transfer in a day, week, or month. Limits are based on the status of ecoPayz casino customers, with Classic users being limited to daily debit card transfers of £200, while VIPs can move up to £8400 in the same way.
- Potential Fees – as mentioned in the pros list, ecoPayz casinos offer fee-free deposits and withdrawals, but costs can rack up if you wish to transfer money from your ecoPayz account in niche ways. Transaction levies of up to 8% can be applied under certain conditions, a hit that cannot be underestimated.
- Country Restrictions
- Transaction Limits
- Potential Fees
ecoPayz Payment Method Comparison Table
|Payment Method||Min Deposit (€)||Max Deposit (€)||Deposit Fees (€)||Withdrawal Fees (€)||Deposit Speed|
|Bank Transfer||10||50000||Free||Free||1 – 5 Days|
Withdrawals from ecoPayz Casinos
The payment method market is often overcomplicated. One of these complexities crops up when you access a network that is accepted by ecoPayz casinos as a deposit method but not for withdrawals.
Examples of this problem include Boku and Paysafecard, neither of which is a suitable vehicle through which to claim a payout. These worries do not beset ecoPayz users. This payment method is readily acceptable at ecoPayz casinos for deposit and withdrawal purposes.
Complete withdrawals in four simple steps.
- Locate the banking page at your ecoPayz casino.
- Select the ecoPayz withdrawal option.
- Type in your requested payout.
- Confirm these details.
Once finalised, your payout should be with you within 24-48 hours.
Playing at ecoPayz Casinos in a Regulated Market
If you are fortunate enough to live in a jurisdiction where the local Government has gone to the trouble to regulate the iGaming industry, you are on to a winner. In countries such as the United Kingdom (UKGC), Malta (MGA), Gibraltar (GBGA), and Alderney (AGCC), local legislators have done just that. This means that you can be secure in the knowledge that your ecoPayz casino keeps your deposits ring-fenced from a provider’s profits, offers reasonable terms and conditions, and provides a route through which complaints will be rigorously assessed.
Once you have found a casino site on your side, you can begin investigating the finer things in life. To us, this most definitely means welcome bonuses, award-winning software, and lucrative VIP rewards schemes.
- Welcome Bonuses – in a world where the house consistently creams off around 5% of profit on average from every bet that is placed, it is imperative that you take advantage of your ecoPayz casino’s good nature when this appears. One of the best ways to accomplish this feat is by converting a substantial welcome bonus into cold, hard cash. The welcome bonus is the means through which many ecoPayz casinos attract customers. Usually, they offer an eye-catching headline rate that you can pick up in bonus cash if you make four big initial deposits. More often than not, this credit will also be combined with free spins on a top slot from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, or Microgaming, giving players a second shot at making free cash. The trick of a welcome bonus is to turn it into a withdrawable sum. This can be done if you enjoy a few sizable payouts using your bonus credit. However, you must always remember that these offers have some restrictive rules. The most important of these is the wagering terms. These dictate how often a bonus must be wagered before a payout can be claimed. We always advise you to play at no-wagering or low-wagering casinos, where you will be asked to play your welcome bonus no more than thirty-five times.
- Top software – online casino gambling is a potentially costly hobby to follow, so you want to ensure you are being entertained. One of the best ways to ensure this is by confirming that your ecoPayz casino hosts game from the best software providers in the field. We have our own biases, but if you can find a casino that hosts titles from Evolution Gaming, IGT, Gameburger Studios, and Yggdrasil, you will be on the right track.
- VIP Rewards – if you’ve managed to benefit from the welcome bonus that is run by your ecoPayz casino, one way to compound this misery is by building up a slew of rewards regularly offered through VIP rewards programs. The theory is sound. Casinos believe that you will stay loyal to a gambling firm if they regularly cross your palm with perks. Some of the most common features are free spins, cashback deals, matched bonuses, birthday gifts, personal account managers, and event invites. Of course, loyalty is an elastic entity. At Casinos.win, we suggest you hedge your bets and have your fingers in several rewards pies. But our recommendation is always the same, never chase a reward by placing bets that you wouldn’t normally place. But, if a gift horse does fall into your lap, take full advantage.
Staying Safe When Depositing at an ecoPayz Casino
You will struggle to find casinos that are as secure as ecoPayz versions. Still, you should never get complacent when it comes to online security.
As an e-wallet option, ecoPayz allows you to cloak your banking details from the sight of others. However, you do need to pass information to ecoPayz on sign-up. But ecoPayz ensures that even this sensitive data is secured by keeping this at arm’s length on encrypted software. So following some key rules can reduce your chances of falling foul of criminal elements towards zero.
- Never pass your banking details on to others.
- Regularly change your passwords to prevent hacking.
- Be wary of unsolicited emails. These could be a route to infect your devices with harmful viruses.