Table of Contents
- Best Features of New Bingo Sites
- Bonuses at New Bingo Sites
- Are New Bingo Sites Safe? – Licensing and Security
- Payment Methods
- Top Operators for New Bingo Sites
- New vs Established Bingo Sites
- Why Play at New Bingo Sites
- New Regulations for Online Bingo Sites
- Will New Bingo Sites Be Launching in 2023?
Best Features of New Bingo Sites
If there’s one thing we know for sure, it’s that the iGaming industry is a magnet for innovation. New bingo sites generally use the latest technology to deliver unrivalled experiences across the graphics and interface, right from the homepage through the layout, navigation and accessibility. Modern bingo sites also apply the latest technologies in other features.
New Bingo Games
Where better to find the latest bingo games than on new bingo sites? New bingo games hit the market quite often, and every month, there’ll be one or two new titles waiting for you to try.
The 90-ball, 75-ball and 80-ball are the traditional bingo variants, but recently, 30-ball bingo has been going around the latest bingo sites. This game plays on a 3×3 grid. Using only 30 balls allows you to go through several bingo rounds in a short time. It’s commonly called Speed Bingo, and payouts are available for line patterns and a full house.
Another new bingo game is 52-ball, otherwise called 52-5. This game trades bingo balls for a 52-card deck. The objective is to be the first player to cover all five cards on their ticket, as the cards are called. Rather than being marked off, winning numbers in this game are covered with chips.
The cool thing with online bingo is that you can enjoy games with different themes, which you won’t find at a brick-and-mortar gaming hall. Big prizes are also often available. Rather than standalone networks, new sites usually take advantage of instant liquidity on shared bingo networks. So the jackpot prizes up for grabs are often massive.
Since new bingo sites use the latest technology, mobile compatibility is a given at these sites. They are designed with HTML5, which enables seamless gameplay across all devices – desktops, phones or tablets.
New bingo sites are usually no-download sites. This means you can play directly online using your web browser. Older mobile bingo sites may offer downloadable apps for Android and iOS, but new mobile sites will be equally impressive even without apps.
Newbie Bingo Rooms
Newbie bingo rooms are gaming rooms dedicated to new players only and are typical of new bingo sites. Some will require you to make a small deposit, as little as £1, before you access the room. However, most will work like a no deposit promotion and allow you to play for free. All you need do is create an account and leave your card payment details (a necessary step to restrict the creation of multiple accounts).
Prizes are often fixed jackpots or bingo bonuses you can claim by completing the wagering requirements. Newbie rooms can allow new players up to 7 days of exclusive access.
Bonuses at New Bingo Sites
Here are some bonuses you’ll find at new bingo sites:
Deposit bonuses have long been the standard bonus type. They remain common at new bingo sites. This bonus will require you to make a first deposit. It will then match that deposit with bonus cash. For instance, at Double Bubble Bingo, you play £10 to get £50 for bingo games.
Deposit bonuses often have terms and conditions you must fulfil before withdrawing the bonus. The most pertinent is the wagering requirement which you should keep in mind before claiming any offer. Generally, we check the wagering requirements before recommending any sites to ensure you get the best value bonuses.
No Deposit Bonuses
The no deposit bonus is arguably the best value offer you can find at online gambling sites. You get these offers at zero cost, and with the free credits, you can play and win real money in return.
No deposit bonuses are not too common at older bingo sites. Instead, you can often find them on many newer websites. This bonus allows you to try out the website for free and see what it offers.
Note that due to regulatory changes, many sites are steering away from offering free bonus cash. Instead, you can find free bingo tickets and free spins.
Free Bingo Tickets
Free bingo tickets are becoming the go-to method for incentivizing new players. This bonus will allow you to play a number of free bingo tickets each at a predetermined price, usually £1.
The great thing about free bingo tickets is that they rarely come with wagering requirements. So you’ll often be able to withdraw your winnings right away.
While regulations have limited gambling sites from advertising VIP programs in recent years, loyalty promotions are more on the right side of the law. New bingo sites make it a point to develop creative promotional deals for returning players. This often includes reload bonuses or contests where you win free bingo tickets or daily/weekly jackpots.
Are New Bingo Sites Safe? – Licensing and Security
We can’t say that every new online bingo site is safe. The market is vast, and there will always be some that are below standard. However, you can rest assured that all new bingo sites we promote are perfectly safe to play.
At casinos.win, licensing is the first thing we look at when reviewing a bingo site. And new sites that don’t possess at least a UKGC licence are immediately cast aside since unregulated sites offer no player protection.
Security is often among the standards necessary to obtain a licence. A minimum 128-bit SSL encryption is the norm. Usually, you’ll find a security logo indicated by a padlock sign on any site with a security protocol. The purpose of cybersecurity is to ensure that all your information transmitted online is protected.
If you’ve been of the misconception that new sites are not as safe as established ones, you can let go of this flawed thinking. The best new bingo sites, precisely those we recommend, are indeed safe and secure.
Payment methods are a crucial part of any online gambling site, and new bingo operators are well aware of this. They generally provide the most reliable payment providers. Trustly and PayPal are common options known for their bank-grade security levels. Other e-wallets, like Skrill and Neteller, are also popular.
You won’t be able to use credit cards at these sites since they were banned by the UKGC back in 2020. Instead, prepaid cards like Paysafecard remain widespread solutions for making deposits. Bank transfer and phone billing methods are also available for UK players.
Top Operators for New Bingo Sites
If you’ve noticed similarities among the design and game offerings of many bingo sites, it’s because they are operated on the same bingo platform.
A couple of bingo platforms offer the convenience of building a bingo site using already-established design templates. These platforms also provide everything from games to backend support for running the site. This makes it much easier for new sites to launch, as opposed to creating their own framework from scratch. The best platforms will also provide customizable features so that each site maintains a level of originality.
Below are the top bingo platforms that run the software for new sites:
- Dragonfish – The top platform for online bingo in the UK, Dragonfish remains the go-to for new bingo operators looking to launch on the market. They offer comprehensive solutions and have some of the top-rated bingo rooms around.
- Jumpman – Jumpman may have converted to the Pragmatic Play Bingo network in 2020, but you can’t mistake a Jumpman bingo site when you see one. More than 170 bingo and casino brands are run on the platform, and recently, they have surpassed Dragonfish for the sheer number of sites.
- Gamesys – Gamesys is the bingo platform behind the popular Double Bubble Bingo site. Its solid reputation of over two decades makes it one of the most reliable solutions for operators. Their gaming software is less widely available, but they’re known for providing an exceptional in-game interface.
- Pragmatic Play Bingo – Pragmatic Play is a leader in everything from slots to table games, live casinos and bingo. Having brands like Jumpman Gaming adopt their software has put them at the top of the list for potential operators looking to launch on the market.
- Playtech – Playtech have adapted their popular age of the Gods slots series into bingo games. In addition to being a great platform for new site launches, existing Playtech-powered casinos are adding a bingo product from this provider to capture the growing market of bingo lovers.
New vs Established Bingo Sites
A new online bingo site is any website launched within the last few years. However, we also take into account established sites that have been redesigned with the latest technology. Sometimes, bingo sites may completely revamp their software, replacing it with content from another provider. This was the case with Jumpman casinos when the platform replaced its proprietary rooms with Pragmatic Play bingo software.
We also consider established sites that have launched a new welcome bonus. This bonus should be open to everyone, even existing players, at least once. A new bonus signals a new experience and often appeals to a fresh audience. For instance, a bingo offer that awards bonus credits for online bingo play and slot spins will attract bingo and slot players to the site.
Existing casino or slot sites that have added a bingo product are also considered new bingo sites.
Why Play at New Bingo Sites
There’s a significant overlap between the best bingo sites and the latest bingo sites. Many people think that only established sites are trustworthy, but that is not always the case. Several of our top-rated bingo sites are only a few years old. Nonetheless, they already provide an impressive array of offerings, all within a safe gambling environment.
- Bigger Bonuses – New gambling sites always have the best bonuses for new players. This is because they’re seeking to attract new customers, and there’s no better way to do so than with these incentives. New bingo sites utilise the same strategy. These sites offer some of the largest bonuses that are difficult to resist.
- Diverse Gaming Options – There’s nothing online gamers love more than diversity, and new bingo sites apply this mentality. In addition to various bingo games, you can also play plenty of casino-style games.
- Low Minimum Deposits – You can make deposits as low as £5 at new bingo sites as opposed to a standard £10 minimum at old-school gambling sites. When playing at newbie bingo rooms, you may be allowed to deposit as low as £1.
- No Wagering or Low Wagering – Unlike online casinos, bingo bonuses tend to have much lower wagering requirements, as low as 1x. Several new bingo sites take a no-wagering approach by offering bonuses in the form of free bingo tickets. What you win from this bonus is yours to withdraw or use as you like.
- More Engaging Experiences – Nowadays, it’s common to find gambling sites that spice up the gameplay with plenty of leaderboard tournaments and daily tasks and other video game elements that offer rewards. This is known as gamification. Using the latest software and technology, new bingo sites are able to create the most engaging gamified experiences for players.
New Regulations for Online Bingo Sites
Several new regulations have been implemented for online bingo operators in the past few years. For starters, there has been an increase in gambling tax, up to 21%, payable on real wagers and bonus money. This has made it difficult for small operators to run bonuses. Similarly, VIP schemes have been targeted as having the potential to cause gambling harm since they promote big spending. Many sites looking to stay on the right side of the law are eliminating these programs, resulting in one less way to reward existing players.
Further restrictions have been placed on gambling advertisements and the use of themes, images or other content that may appeal to children or adolescents under 18. It’s now also necessary for operators to confirm the age and identity of potential customers before accepting bets.
However, some good comes out of these new regulations since we no longer get a bunch of half-hazard gambling sites that offer little value to players. Instead, a lot of the new sites we get these days are well-thought-out to deliver enhanced user experience and long-lasting value.
Naturally, compliant websites will also promote a safe gaming environment.
Will New Bingo Sites Be Launching in 2023?
The current rules and restrictions imposed on the UK gambling industry have caused a decline in the number of new sites entering the market. Very few sites were launched in 2022. Instead, we saw several lesser-known sites close down entirely or become consolidated, like in the case of Dragonfish-powered bingo operators after Broadway Gaming acquired the brand.
Nonetheless, we expect to see several new bingo sites launch on Jumpman Gaming and other popular platforms. The trend of casino or slot sites adding bingo is expected to continue with the Pragmatic Play bingo software and Playtech too.
Considering the regulatory restrictions concerning bonuses, we also anticipate that several already-existing sites will relaunch with new bingo welcome offers and exciting new propositions for players.