Table of Contents
- Game Details
- How to Play Spin A Win
- Spin A Win Payouts
- Review Summary and Similar Games like Spin A Win
- Spin a Win Review FAQ
Spin a Win wheel has 53 segments. 51 segments are number segments, while the remaining 2 are multiplier segments. We will detail this below for you:
- Number 1 has twenty-three segments
- Number 2 has fifteen segments
- Number 5 has seven segments
- Number 10 has three segments
- Number 20 has two segments
- Number 40 has one segment
You can bet on any or all of these six numbers to play and win in this game. These are the only main bet options available for Spin A Win.
There are two multipliers, 2x and 7x, occupying one segment each. These are not part of the standard betting options, though. Multipliers come in handy to boost your payouts on regular betting options, or as a side bet.
Apart from the six main bets, Spin A Win has three amazing side bets:
- Even side bet
- Odd side bet
- Multiplier side bet
You don’t have to place a main bet to play these. There are 21 even and 30 odd numbers on the wheel.
How to Play Spin A Win
Playing Spin A Win is easy. Read the steps below to believe it.
- You must have a registered account with a legitimate online casino and deposit money in your casino account.
- Find Spin A Win wheel game in the live casino’s game show category and click on it.
- Wait for a new game to begin, and place your bets. You will find the betting grid below the wheel. You can repeat your bets or undo them with a click. There is no Auto-Play or Bet All option here.
- After all bets have been placed, the live game presenter will spin the wheel manually and declare the result.
- If the wheel lands on a number segment, the game pays as per that number.
- If the wheel lands on a multiplier, your stake is kept aside, and the wheel is spun again. This happens till a number segment is reached, and all multipliers will be accumulated and applied to the payout.
- After you take the payout or lose your stake, you can continue playing or leave the game.
Isn’t playing this game really simple? We are sure you will love it, especially because it doesn’t involve an RNG.
Spin A Win Payouts
The RTP of Spin A Win is between 90.67% to 97.22%. The latter is the RTP for Odd side bets, as the odd numbers appear thirty times. The RTP of 97.22% is almost similar to European Roulette’s RTP for odd/even bets.
The main bets’ payouts are equivalent to the number the flapper lands on. For example, if the wheel’s flapper lands on the number 2, the payout will be 2:1. Similarly, if it lands on 40, which is the maximum payout in the number segment, you will get paid 40:1. The stake is returned on a win.
Regarding the multiplier segments, if the flapper lands on any of these two segments, it keeps the wager aside and spins again. Whatever is the outcome of the next spin is paid using the won multiplier. If the wheel lands on a multiplier again, the two multipliers are added, and the host keeps spinning till the flapper lands on a number segment.
For side bets, the payouts are the following:
- Even side bets pay 1.25:1
- Odd side bets pay 0.75:1
- Multiplier side bets pay 25:1
Note that multiplier values do not apply to side bet payouts.
Review Summary and Similar Games like Spin A Win
Spin A Win by Playtech is a simple no fuss game. The rules are very clear; if unsure, you can read their ‘help’ section on the top-left corner of the screen. There are no mini games to complicate things, and the two multiplier bonus segments need no wagering.
You get reminded of Dream Catcher by Evolution when playing Spin A Win. The rules differ, however. The multipliers could skyrocket your win to a max of €500,000 if the wheel keeps landing on a multiplier segment. Though this occurrence is rare, you can still get lucky if the wheel lands on the higher numbers segments like the 40 number segment and enjoy the max payout of 40:1. For more massive payout opportunities, Crazy Time, also by Evolution, is a great option where you get double and triple multipliers for up to 25,000x your stake.
Spin a Win Review FAQ
When was Spin A Win launched?
Playtech’s Spin A Win wheel live dealer game is their second version of the wheel game. The first version, launched in February 2018, had an RNG wheel. Because of a lot of negative feedback, the initial game was discontinued within a few days of its launch. Playtech re-launched this game in 2019 with the wheel being spun by a live game presenter.
What is Spin A Win?
Spin A Win is a live casino game under the game show category. After players place their bets, the live game presenter spins the wheel and declares the results.
How to play Spin A Win?
Players need to bet on any or all of the 6 betting options. They can also place side bets to maximise their win. The live game presenter will spin the wheel and announce the winning segment. If the wheel’s flapper lands on a multiplier segment, the wheel gets spun again, keeping the previous bet aside until a number segment is landed.