Table of Contents
- How to Play Teen Patti For Real Cash
- Modes of Payment
- Which online casinos are safe to play?
- Steps for Opening an Online Casino Account
- Difference Between Limited & Unlimited Stake Tables
- Four Types of Betting Limits
- Best Practices for Online Players
- Teen Patti FAQs
How to Play Teen Patti For Real Cash
Playing Teen Patti for real cash in online casinos makes the game exciting. You could play the live, digital, or multi-layer game online. Online casinos offer bonuses, but you can also play for free and try their new games.
One similarity among all these three types of Teen Patti games is that they are played online and not in person. The live game that has a live dealer is more fun to play using real cash.
Also, in online Teen Patti, A-K-Q is the highest, while A-2-3 is the next highest for the Pure Sequence hand.
Online Teen Patti
- Many players can participate
- All the players compete against the dealer.
- You can interact with the dealer.
- Face-down cards are dealt to the dealer and face-up to the players.
- The player can then bet to play or fold.
- A live dealer game has only one round.
- Once the players have betted/folded, the dealer shows his cards. After the winner’s selection, the payout gets transferred.
- You cannot have a show in this type of game.
- There is no betting limit or pot limit in such a game.
Digital Teen Patti
- This type of game uses software called RNG which stands for Random Number Generator.
- The other players present here are not real. You play against the computer/system.
- The computers algorithm influences all your moves/bets
- You can bet as a Seen or Blind Player. You have to decide this before starting the game.
- You can have more than one betting round here.
- You can ask for a show.
- There may be betting limits, especially a pot limit.
Multi-Layer Teen Patti
It is a combination of live and digital Teen Patti games.
- Here, you get to play against some real players.
- All cards dealt are face-down.
- The cards of a Seen player will be displayed only on their screen. Other players will not be able to view them.
- There are more than one betting rounds.
- Players can request a side-show. And this request can be accepted or declined like basic teen Patti games.
- Before the game begins, certain betting limits may be set. The pot limit is likely to be shared.
Modes of Payment
You must check two things when playing Teen Patti for real cash in online casinos. The casino should have a proper licence and offer payment methods that accept Indian currency.
Some of the most popular payment methods used by online casinos are:
Paytm is widely used by most Indians. It is a local payment method that is easy to use and transfers money instantly. There are no charges for depositing or withdrawing using Paytm. However, some casinos may charge you for these payment transactions. Paytm has nothing to do with these charges.
Which online casinos are safe to play?
Many online casinos are offering exciting games, bonuses, and rewards today. Do not get carried away with these offers, as not all online casinos are genuine. Apart from having fun, you would love to increase your bankroll. Hence being cautious would be good.
When choosing an online casino to play your favourite Teen Patti for real cash or any other game, you must check the following:
- The online casino should have a valid licence. You wouldn’t want to lose your money or get involved in a legal battle for playing on an illegitimate site.
- The payment methods should be transparent and straightforward to use. Complicated procedures could make a payment transaction time-consuming and confusing. And, if the casino rules are unclear, you may end up paying charges unnecessarily. Hence the online casino site should be user-friendly.
- Currency plays an important role. You should be able to deposit and withdraw from the online casino using a local payment method to transact using Indian rupees.
- Your safety is important. Online casinos should have the best security measures in place. When you register on an online casino site, you share your personal and financial details. Your information should be safeguarded, as hackers could loot you.
- Also, check about the local regulations for gambling online. In India, not all states allow gambling. The Public Gambling Act of 1867 has information on this.
- Different sites offer various kinds of games. Check for online casino sites that let you play your favourite games and try new ones. Wouldn’t it be boring if you did not get to try new games?
- Many online casinos offer great exciting joining bonuses and other rewards. You could save money and practice and play new games using the bonuses. Do take a look at their terms and conditions for using the bonuses.
- Check if the casino sites let you download games on your PC or mobile browser or offer a mobile application.
- The casino’s reputation plays an important role too. Research what online casino players have to say about that particular site. Their honest reviews will save you time and money. There are online gambling forums where you might find this information.
- Check for their contact information if you wish to contact them for any queries.
Steps for Opening an Online Casino Account
After checking if the online casino site is safe, you would want to play to win some real money. For this, you need to open an account with them. The steps are pretty simple.
- Click the Register button mentioned on the casino site you wish to play at.
- Fill out the form that shows up next. You must provide details like your full name, date of birth, email address, preferred payment method, card details, etc. Make sure to fill out the form quickly and hit Submit.
- Check your email inbox for any emails from this casino. Click the link provided to confirm your email address.
- Log into your online casino account and deposit the money. Depositing may not be compulsory for all sites. Some let you play games for free. You must pay the first deposit if you wish to play Teen Patti for real cash.
- Visit the casino’s banking page and select the payment method you prefer the most. Once done, add funds to your casino wallet/account.
- Once the funds are in your casino account, you are ready to play. Check for the casino offers before you start playing with real money. It could help boost your bankroll.
Difference Between Limited & Unlimited Stake Tables
Beginners typically play on a table that has a lower stake amount. The level of risk is lesser on these tables compared to the stake tables, with no limits set.
A Limited stake table has few restrictions. Some of these are:
- The pot amount cannot exceed a particular amount.
- The bet to be placed by players cannot exceed the said amount.
- The call or raise amount also has to be within the set limits.
- One cannot play Blind all the time. After a certain number of blinds, they have to see their cards.
These restrictions may make one feel that the winning amount is comparatively less. But so is the amount that one could lose. These restrictions help to learn the game without losing too much.
A No-Limit/Unlimited stake table is best for people who know to play the game well. They should learn to bluff well too. This type of table has no restrictions. There is no cap on the bet or the pot amount.
It is safer to start betting with a smaller amount and increase gradually. Even if you have the highest card, like the 3 of Aces, you should start with smaller bets. If you bet very high in the beginning, the other weaker hands players may fold. They will understand that they stand no chance of winning. Your strategy will not help the pot grow.
A second scenario would be, suppose you don’t have the highest ranking cards, but you wish to bluff. Betting a smaller amount is best in the first few rounds. It will give you an idea about your opponents’ strategy. You can then raise your bets gradually and continue playing. Your opponents will assume you have good cards. Some may even fold and leave, assuming you have better cards than them. Sometimes a bluff could make you a winner.
Four Types of Betting Limits
In Teen Patti, limits are applied on the bet or raise the amount that a player can place. There are four types of limits in Teen Patti games.
- Fixed: A game with a fixed limit bet allows players to bet an amount equal to the present call or stake amount. And the maximum they can wager in this game cannot exceed 2x the stake. For example, if the stake or the last bet is ₹100, the current player can only bet a maximum of ₹200. This limit is best for beginners.
- Spread: A spread-limit game lets players call and raise whatever amount they wish as long as it does not exceed the maximum bet (call & raise) amount set for the game. For example, a game has its spread limit set to INR 200.00. All bets (call & raise) placed by each game player cannot cross this amount. A player will thus be saved from losing too much at once.
- Pot: This limit lets each player bet on the current stake or the total size of the pot. For instance, a game has 3 players, and all are Blind players. Each has contributed ₹50 to the pot. So the total value of the pot is ₹150. Now the first player can place a minimum bet of ₹50, equal to his first amount put in the pot. Or, he could raise it to a maximum of the total pot value, which is ₹150. If he wagers ₹150, the new pot total will be ₹300. The next player can then bet a minimum of ₹50 or a maximum of ₹300 (total pot amount). Please note the bet amount will differ for Seen players.
There is also a different version of this limit. Here the limit is placed on the final pot amount. So anytime during the game, if the pot amount has reached the set limit, the game will be stopped, and the winner will receive the pot. All players here will be forced to do a showdown called the alternative showdown.
- No limit: The player can bet as much as they want in every round.
Best Practices for Online Players
Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, there are some things you should not forget when playing in an online casino.
Remember, people play games to have fun.
- Read the rules for every game and know the terms and conditions of deposits and payments.
- Collect bonuses and try new games for free.
- Practice and watch other players play. Our Teen Patti guide will help you learn various hands.
- Start with a small wagering amount and gradually progress. Tables with lower limits should help.
- Invite your friends to play along. Their company will make the game more fun.
- Know to recognize toxic players. Report and block them if needed.
- Have control over your spending. Know when to leave the game.
- Do not share your personal information with strangers you meet at the online casino. Also, do not click any links sent by strangers while playing.
Teen Patti FAQs
Which are the best modes of payment in India?
Paytm, Gpay, Visa, Mastercard, and IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) are some of the best payment methods you could use to transact on an online casino that accepts Indian currency.
Is playing Teen Patti online legal in India?
The Public Gambling Act of 1867 shows Teen Patti is a game of chance and is not legal in India. However, since the Act does not mention the internet or any online games, Indians can play on offshore online casino sites as per the laws in their state.
What is the meaning of 3 Patti?
3 Patti is another way of saying Teen Patti. Teen stands for 3, while Patti means cards. Teen Patti is a popular three-card game played by Indians.
Can you make money playing Teen Patti?
You can win real money when playing Teen Patti online. You will have to register and transfer money to your online casino account.
Which colour hand is the highest for online Teen Patti?
A-2-3 comes first, followed by A-K-Q as the next highest, while 4-3-2 is the lowest.
What is a high card?
A hand forming no pair, trio, pure sequence, normal run, or flush is called a high card.