Table of Contents
- About Wazdan
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games
Whenever I try out a new software provider, I ask three questions? Do their games look good? Do they play well? Are they absolutely rammed with features? And the answer to all three questions when it comes to Wazdan is “yes”.
They’re a phenomenally good slot provider. Founded in 2010, they now have more than 150 games to choose from. They’re a predominantly slots-based provider, but you will find the odd smattering of table games to choose from, including Poker, Roulette and Blackjack.
The good folk behind Wazdan are a highly creative team, as you might expect, and they’re not afraid to push the boundaries of gameplay. Wazdan pioneered the ability to change a game’s volatility. And if that’s not enough, they also developed a split screen – one to play the game on and the other on the payout table.
Wazdan accepts all currencies, including crypto. They operate in 20+ regulated markets, have more than 170 employees and have an epic hunger for slot development. Wazdan aims to produce 18 new slots every year!
You can play all their games for free on their website, as well as find out more about one of our favourite slot providers.
And this is truly the best way to see Wazdan because once you play their quality games, enjoy the graphics, once you tweak your volatility and ramp up the sound, then and only then will you appreciate why they boast that they’re “leading the way” in the online casino biz!
Get a dart board with all the countries of the world on it and throw a dart, and you’ll probably land in a country where Wazdan has a licence.
We’re talking a huge number here, including Poland, Italy and Spain.
Not to mention that they’re licensed and regulated by the two heavyweights of the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Association.
When I was growing up, my friends used to joke that people broke into my favourite football team’s trophy cabinet and stole the carpet. They weren’t particularly well known for winning anything, is my point.
Wazdan has plenty on show in its trophy cabinet, including Best Online Casino Provider 2022 CEEG Awards, Best Slot Provider in the Baltics 2022 BSG Awards and Rising Start Nordic Online Casino Technology 2022 BSG Awards.
And that’s just this year!!
Features & Game Types
As we mentioned earlier, Wazdan pioneered Volatility Levels, meaning you can change the volatility in the game.
From a marketing point of view, let’s take a minute to explain why the volatility slider is so important.
People choose low or high RTP depending on their tactics. Some folk like more frequent payouts that give smaller amounts, and others like less frequent but bigger amounts. That means people pick games depending on the RTP. With this approach, you can pick any game you fancy playing and adjust accordingly. It’s genius!
That makes Wazdan’s games more playable by more people than their competitors because they have more choice.
But that’s not the only genius development by Wazdan. They also offer zoom modes so that you can get rid of all the clutter and information around a slot and just focus on the reels.
When you are at the top of your game, competing against others equally as brilliant, it is these types of developments that help you squeeze out the margins and win more customers.
Because let’s face it, Wazdan’s games have always packed a punch design wise, they are perfectly soundtracked and contain brilliant features such as wilds, Hold the Jackpot, Cash Collect, expanding wilds and sticky wilds. This is the quality they have been providing for more than a decade.
They also have an impressive diversity when it comes to themes with everything from classic-looking fruities to Oriental and Medieval.
Highest Return to Player Slots
Wazdan has a unique take on volatility! We’ve ranked some of their highest RTP games below for those who like a frequent payout. However, in many of their games, you can set your own volatility. Some of them allow you to choose extreme volatility on bonus rounds with their special Buy Now feature.
- 9 Lions – 96.59%
- Jelly Reels- 96.22%
- Sizzling Moon – RTP 96.14%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Sizzling Eggs – One of the newest Wazdan offerings, this five reel, three rows, five pay lines slot has a max win of 2,500x stake. Sharp graphics bring this mythical world full of mysterious eggs to life. This egg game is no “yoke” – it’s a quality offering. Landing three, four or five scatter symbols on any reel will reward you with 10, 20 or 30 free spins. Once you’re in the bonus round, there are some very exciting features, including Wazan’s trademarked Collect to Infinity feature, where the collector and mega collector symbols accumulate cash values during the whole bonus round.
- 9 Lions – This Oriental-themed slot is a three-reel, three-row game affair. Collect nine lions to trigger a sticky lion-free spin feature where you could land 500x your stake. But that’s not the only feature; it also has a dragon’s bonus where a pick-a-win could mean a 1000x win. You’ll need to stick three dragons in the middle row to be awarded this bonus. The RTP on this one is 96.59%, but you can adjust the volatility of the game to your choosing, which is another great Wazdan feature.
- Jelly Reels – If you’ve got a sweet tooth, this game is for you! It’s an 8×8 grid packed with tasty treats, wilds and multipliers. Cascade wins deliver the cash, and the max win is a 2,500x stake. Volatility is variable, with an RTP of 96.22%. The main feature is a hold-and-spin style approach.
- Power of Gods – Medusa – This is the fourth slot on Wazdan’s Power of Gods series, and it’s a cracker. With stunning graphics, five reels and ten pay lines, it’s a great choice. The RTP is 96.18% and max win is 2500x bet. The main features include wilds, sticky bonuses and the power to adjust your volatility. The Gorgon herself is the Wild, and six of her mirrors – and their corresponding cash values – will get you on the board for this cash-collect classic.
- Sizzling Moon – This is an explosive-looking yet simple slot with a moon and the verge of blowing up. It’s made up of a 4×4 grid with prizes including the Moon Jackpot, Grand, Major, Minor and Mini. The RTP is 96.14% with a max win of 2,500x stake, but you can choose extreme volatility for the bonus round using the Buy now feature. You need six bonus symbols to get on the board in this cash pot-style game. Wazdan calls this their Hold the Jackpot feature, but it is essentially cash coins dropping and sticking. The more you stick, the more you win. Filling the grid means potentially big cash.
If you’re not impressed with Wazdan, go and stick your head in a bucket of mud!
This is an epic slot provider with fantastic graphics, immersive games and innovations that literally set them apart from any other slot provider.
Their corporate website, like all corporate websites, talks about being “pioneering and passionate”.
We always take that sort of chatter with a pinch of salt, but with Wazdan, you can feel it with every spin you take.
Two words: First Class!