Table of Contents
- About StakeLogic
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games
|Slots, Live Casino, Table Games
Formed in 2014 in the Netherlands, this is a spin-off studio from the seasoned slot and iGaming specialists Novomatic.
They may be relatively new to the iGaming world, but they’ve made a very, very big impression since launching.
StakeLogic quickly developed a name for itself for producing lots of slots that are visually stunning and unique design which makes spotting their games extremely easy.
They’ve also impressed by pioneering innovations in 3D slots. Their slots using the revolutionary 360-degree technology first appeared in 2016.
Games are produced using HTML5 technology, making them perfect for tablets and mobiles as well as laptops.
Slots are the primary focus of this organisation. They do, however, have a number of Live Casino options, including Blackjack, Game Shows and Roulette.
StakeLogic games can be found in 20 markets globally and have more than ten licences – making them incredibly trustworthy. They’re also a multi-award winner.
This pan-European company employs more than 550+ people, with its main HQ based in Malta.
StakeLogic has clocked up some impressive awards in less than a decade.
In 2022 alone, it picked up some prestigious awards, including:
- Best Rising Star in Gaming
- Best Casino Provider
- Retro-Style Gaming – Casino Beats Awards
Not only are they award winners, they’ve also got their paperwork pinned down.
StakeLogic has more than ten licences allowing them to operate in more than 20 markets, including the gold standard licences of the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
All of these licences require that they adhere to strict gambling regulations. In addition, the games at StakeLogic go through an intense auditing process as part of its ISO 27001 certification.
All of this makes StakeLogic a very fair, safe and trustworthy software provider you will find in quality casinos.
Features & Game Types
This is one seriously prolific software provider, with more than 250 titles produced in less than ten years.
You might think with all that quantity; the quality would suffer. You’d be wrong!
Every game served up by this company is a treat, packed with quality throughout.
Shuffling reels and pick wins are a hallmark of their slots, along with great themes and stylish design. Their Super Stake innovation also allows you to increase your bet to increase the chance of activating certain features.
Their Mega Super Strike feature allows you to increase your bet in order to win bonus games at random. There are also Free Spins, Expanding Wilds and Gamble Bonus Features.
But it is their revolutionary 360-degree technology that they are, perhaps, most well known for, allowing players to feel fully immersed because of changing backgrounds and animation, creating a comprehensive panoramic view.
They also have more themes than you can shake a stick at, including Hollywood, Oriental and Egyptian.
Features of a StakeLogic Slot include:
- Stunning design
- Great features
- 360-degree tech
- Immersive feel
- Variety of themes
- Perfect for mobile/tablets as well as laptops
Highest Return to Player Slots
StakeLogic games vary big-time when it comes to Return to Player percentages, from the very high Twin Joker (97.79%) to the very low Wild Moon (94.68%). Overall we’d say that the game average RTP is slightly lower than the industry average of between 96% and 97%. If you like your games’ paying out frequency to be high, here are their top three.
- Hero Clash – RTP 98.10%
- Twin Joker – RTP 97.79%
- Spartania – RTP 97.22%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Twin Joker – Love stepper slots, then you’ll love this game! It’s a retro reboot of the classic “fruity machine” with lots of fruit as symbols. Flashing lights and paytables are displayed to take you straight back to the slot machines of the 1990s. The game is played on two separate slots, each featuring three reels and five paylines. You can play on either one or both for double the fun. Two or more jokers will get you onto the main feature, which is a mystery win bonus. It is also one of the highest RTP games produced by StakeLogic.
- Spartania – This 3D slot has incredible graphics and great animation; it’s also another high RTP slot. As you’d expect, the symbols all have a Romanesque quality, with armour, warriors and shields all featuring. A random multiplier feature activates on every spin, and there are also expanding wilds features on reels two, three and four when the Spartan shield and sword land on them. If reel five displays the spin dial, then the Wheel of Fortune bonus kicks in multipliers on your win. Two or more Queen symbols activate the main pick a prize bonus game. This is a brilliant, fun slot with a good RTP.
- King Bam Bam – This Incan-inspired slot is vibrant and fun, with facemask tiles falling to make a board of five reels and five-rows; with 40 paylines, an RTP of 97% and a top jackpot of 2,225,000 coins, this is a quality slot. It also offers a unique Bet XXL feature, with three levels of wagering; each higher level has higher potential rewards with extra wilds and multiplier icons. This is a cascade-and-win game where winning tiles explode before being replaced with new ones dropping now. Random multipliers can also replace tiles. If you drop three, four or five pure golden blocks on the reels, then you’re rewarded with 10, 15 or 25 free games.
- Book of Cleopatra Super Stakes – This story plays out on a standard five-reel, three-row slot with the classic symbolism of ancient Egypt. There’s a gamble feature and Buy Bonus feature. The Super Stake feature gives you the opportunity for another feature if you’re prepared to double your stake; the feature is essentially a Hold and Win one. Three Books of Cleopatra land you on the main bonus game where free spins are awarded. You are randomly given one of the symbols that act as random expanding wilds during the bonus game. Stunningly designed, great gameplay and an RTP of 96.70% make this a stand-out game.
- Zicke Zacke –This fun slot is based on a Bavarian Beer Festival. It is packed with sticky wilds, dropping wilds and expanding wilds. You can also collect bottle openers for more spins and multipliers once you’re on the bonus board. A Super Stake doubles the bet and doubles the odds of gaining free games. The barmaid acts as a wild, and there’s also a random Beer Tower feature with reels two, three or four can be covered with a large beer which moves down one tile on every spin. Three scatter symbols reward you with free spins on the main bonus game, where you get a chance to pick a feature before the spins start, which could mean sticky wilds, dropping or expanding wilds. Zicke Zacke is five-reels, four-rows with brilliant Bavarian symbols and an RTP of 96.2%. It’s topped off with a Buy Bonus Feature and a great Germanic brass band “oompah” soundtrack.
This is a company that has gone from 0-60 mph in the blink of an eye.
They have amassed a huge collection of games in a short period of time. And be under no doubt, they are quality games.
StakeLogic is a pioneer and innovator of 3D slots. Their games are beautifully designed, exciting and fun.
If they go on at this rate, they’ll be Kings of the Slot World in no time.
Definitely, one to put on your must-play list.