Table of Contents
- About Slingo Originals
- Slingo Features
- The Best Slingo Originals Games
- Why Play Slingo Originals?
About Slingo Originals
|about slingo originals
|Number of Games
|Slingo, Slots, Table Games
|London, United Kingdom (Gaming Realms)
The idea of Slingo was first invented in 1993 as the spark that would later ignite the advancement of this game and the establishment of the Slingo Originals studio. Physical Slingo scratchcards launched in 2001 in the US before the game was licensed off to Zynga (a social casino operator) in 2003.
The Slingo Originals website, as we know it, went live in 2013. Two years later, Gaming Realms acquired the Slingo IP and launched the official casino platform, Slingo.com. That same year, the studio released what would become two of its most popular games – Slingo Riches and Slingo Extreme.
The next step was to break into regulated markets. They did so in the US via Rush Street Interactive and in the UK via operating partners like BetVictor, 888, Rank Group and GVC Group. Around this time, they signed a licensing deal with Endemol to launch Deal or No Deal Slingo.
More licensing deals continued alongside the push for international distribution. Courtesy of an agreement with SG Digital, they’ve added Slingo Monopoly and Slingo Rainbow Riches, for which it won Innovation of the Year at the 2018 Which Bingo Awards. A partnership with NetEnt saw the release of Slingo Starburst. Teaming up with IGT, they also rolled out Slingo Da Vinci Diamonds. As a brand of Gaming Realms, Slingo Originals is licensed by the UKGC and the MGA.
It goes without saying that Slingo is not like any other casino game. The result of combining aspects of slot and bingo is a whole new experience with double the thrill.
The Slingo design involves a grid similar to a bingo card and a set of reels like in slots. The objective is to match the numbers on the reels to the grid and form Slingo winning patterns in this way. Every round has a specific number of spins. The more Slingo lines you can create with those spins, the higher your prize.
Variety of Themes
It’s worth noting that this developer applies a variety of themes in these games. Besides teaming up with several other software providers to build Slingo variants of popular games, their original releases range from classic themes to sports, orient, and party themes.
These slot bingo hybrids do not lack the flair of modern, feature-packed slots. Bonus symbols, instant cash prizes and free spins are part of the standard rewards. Joker and Super Joker symbols are always available to help you mark off numbers faster. Free spins will award additional plays after the standard round ends, and special symbols will award instant cash prizes.
In addition to the free spins players can get in each round, it’s possible to buy extra spins at a cost. This feature allows you to take control of the game, increasing your chances of completing those Slingo lines and achieving the maximum prize. The price of the extra spins will vary depending on the grid position and potential prizes you’re looking to claim.
The Best Slingo Originals Games
There are quite a few of this developer’s games that we personally like. While most are obviously Slingo titles, some are video slots. This is great because even with a provider dedicated to a particular game category, we like to see diversity. And what better way to diversify than with the most popular type of virtual casino games? Without further ado, these are the top Slingo Originals we think you should try out:
- Slingo Extreme – Watch the reels go alight in this game with fired-up mechanics and exciting rewards. Slingo Extreme has a 5×5 grid with a single row of 5 reels below. It’s the sequel to the original Slingo game and brings faster gameplay, lots of extra spins, jackpots, and instant cash prizes. You get 11 spins per round to rake in the potential payouts.
- Slingo Fortunes – Here’s a Slingo slot that’s easy to fall in love with. A Chinese theme is prominent here, and players begin by selecting envelopes to reveal lucky prizes later in the game. Features include Joker and Super Joker symbols, free spins, extra spins, and a prize boost ladder with multipliers. A Fortunes Offer gives you the option to accept or decline any prize offer.
- Deal or No Deal Slingo – As a branded Slingo title, this game adopts several aspects of the popular TV game show. Pick lucky briefcases and choose ‘Deal’ or ‘No Deal’ each time you receive a prize offer. There’s a prize boost ladder and other standard bonus features you’ll expect. Spin the reels for Jokers, Super Jokers, free spins, and more.
- Pay of the Dead – This 5-reel, 20-line slot is populated with skeleton heads and lots of frighteningly good features. Wild multipliers and unlimited free spins are up for grabs. A zombie lady will offer increasing multipliers, but you’ll gain this at the cost of a life. Inspired by the Mexican traditional ‘Day of the Dead,’ this slot would have been quite a spookfest if not for the colourful display.
- Tutan’s Treasures – This is an Egyptian-themed slot like you’ve never seen before. Players get to choose artefacts and build their own paytable. Spin to collect gems, complete artefacts and win cash prizes. Free spins and extra spins are available. Tutan’s Treasure is a fresh and exciting way to play instant games and highly immersive, too, since you’re tasked with finding and completing artefacts.
Why Play Slingo Originals?
These games are fun and exciting, especially since they combine the thrill of two games in one. When you play at the top IN Slingo slot sites, you can enjoy both the slot-bingo mashups and some of the most innovative regular slots. The developer’s slot releases are different from the norm in the best possible way. Their games are highly immersive with engaging elements like the task-oriented style of Tutan’s Treasure.
Slingo Originals are also mobile-focused, which is a significant reason for the brand’s continued growth. You can play these games in instant play on any mobile device (Android or iOS).