Table of Contents
- About Reel Kingdom
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
About Reel Kingdom
|about reel kingdom||info|
|Number of Games||30+|
Reel Kingdom’s mantra is ‘Reel content for Reel Players’. They’re fairly new as an iGaming brand, emerging in 2020. However, their small team is made up of industry experts from both the UK street gaming and land-based casino sectors. Their design team alone has a combined 125 years worth of industry work under their collective belts.
Reel Kingdom has already clocked up an impressive 30+ slot titles with some familiar names, including fishing games Big Bass Bonanza and Big Bass Bonanza Megaways.
Games are available in many currencies, 31 languages, and in all major certified markets globally.
If you’re thinking, “that’s a lot of games and a lot of licences to have been sorted within a couple of years”, you’d be correct. This is a company that has gone from zero to 100 within a very short period of time.
And a lot of that has to do with the very smart move they made at the very beginning of their adventure by teaming up with iGaming power player Pragmatic Play.
Slots are built for this global iGaming leader and jointly branded; they are then accessible via Pragmatic Play’s gaming API meaning instant marketing and access for quality casinos that use the system to pull through slots to their websites.
Reel Kingdom slots are designed and built in Wales, but they are powered from Gibraltar.
Reel Kingdom may be a boutique fledgling slots provider, but they’re already proving they can run with the big guns, not least because they’ve already started to fit out their trophy room.
In 2022 Reel Kingdom was named SlotCatalog Rookie of the Year at the CasinoBeats Games Developer of the Year Awards.
Their partner, Pragmatic Play, was the big winner on the night, picking up three gongs, including the coveted Slot of the Year 2022 title for Gates of Olympus.
Reel Kingdom is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority courtesy of their association with Pragmatic Play.
Their inherent connection with this global iGaming brand makes them incredibly trustworthy as a company. Games must be supplied to hold up to the rigorous testing for fairness expected from two of the best licences an iGaming company can hold. You will, therefore, find their slots in safe casinos and quality casinos.
Features & Game Types
Being so new, you’d expect Reel Kingdom games to look as fresh as a daisy; they don’t disappoint. Design-wise they pop and fizz with great graphics and animations when you play them.
They’ve also found a nice balance between under-filling their games with features which makes them boring and overfilling them, which can sometimes be confusing.
Their main bonus features tend to be Hold and Spin, where free spins are reset back to three when the relevant symbol sticks. These rounds tend to offer a minimum payout before they end and offer big multipliers. Floating Dragon is a classic example of this. The feature doesn’t finish until there’s a minimum of 20x stake win.
In a typical Reel Kingdom slot, expect to find:
- Quality graphics and animation
- Hold and Spin features
- Intuitive controls
- A good selection of themes
- Bonus Buy Features in later edition games
Highest Return to Player Slots
If you like slots with a high potential for frequent paying, then check out some of Reel Kingdom’s slots with high Return to Player percentages.
But bear in mind these RTPs aren’t a guarantee for short-term play. They’re calculated over a protracted period of time playing to give an average percentage payout. In some cases, tests are carried out between 10,000 and 100,000 spins to work them out.
- Return of the Dead – RTP 96.71%
- Ultra Hold & Spin – RTP 96.70%
- Ultra Burn – RTP 96.63%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Big Bass Bonanza – This five-reel, three-row slot has quickly landed itself the title of a classic and is the first in a series of big fish bass games developed by the team at Reel Kingdom. It has a standard five-ree, three-row format with ten paylines and an RTP of 96.71%. As you’d expect, there are lots of fishing-related symbols for the paylines. The main feature is free spins which are awarded when you stick three Bass Fish symbols on the screen. During this free round, the fisherman can increase the win with multipliers or activate the Dynamite Feature, where random symbols turn into fish symbols.
- Return of the Dead – This Egyptian-themed slot has a standard five-reel, three-row layout with ten paylines. The RTP for this one is 96.71%. The Return of the Dead book acts as the wild on the base game, three of which get you on the main feature with ten free spins and random expanding symbols. This is a good-looking game, with nice themed symbolism and music, but it is lacking in terms of features in the base game.
- Ultra Hold & Spin – With an RTP of 96.70% this is one of the higher RTP games produced by Reel Kingdom. It is classic fruity slot action played out on a three-reel, three-row layout. There’s no bonus feature with this one, but it does have an interesting base game with wilds, respins galore and a Diamond Money symbol which could reward you with 500x your stake. Worth checking out if you love the classic Liberty Bell-style slot.
- Emerald King – This is Reel Kingdom’s first foray into the Irish theme. Boasting big Irish pipe music and a 5×3 board layout, it has much to like. It has pots of gold acting as wilds which can randomly populate more than one real. But the really cool feature in this game is the random mini-feature. This is triggered when the background of all five reels turns green in any one spin. Up to 15 mini slots can then appear on the screen where a row of sevens sees you winning the money in each mini slot. The base game also has multipliers, large and small tiles and floating four-leafed clovers that randomly turn symbols into wilds. This is a deceptively good game packed to the rafters with features.
- Pizza, Pizza, Pizza – This game is going to be difficult to top! Puns aside, this is a fantastic slot that makes you smile the first time you see it. It’s five reels but shaped like a pizza slice with two rows at the bottom and expanding as you go up. As you might have guessed, the symbols are pizza toppings such as olive, basil leaves and mushrooms. These are joined by wilds and other lucrative symbols. It’s medium to high volatility with an RTP of 96.04%. Landing three, four or five scatter symbols awards 10, 15 or 20 free spins where symbols include multipliers. Landing golden wilds, means the playing grid enlarges. During the free spins round, the chilies hold cash values which are collected when you land a delivery van with them. This slot is a lot of Italian fun and will leave you shouting Mamma Mia!
Reel Kingdom and their partners at Pragmatic Play are so entwined that their websites look the same, even their brand colours match – it’s hard to tell them apart at first glance.
This is truly a special relationship that has seen Reel Kingdom come a long way in a short space of time.
And let’s be clear; there is nothing wrong with standing on the shoulders of giants.
Harnessing the power of a big partner to push your games to the masses so that you can focus on game development benefits not only you, and your partner’s goals, but also the lucky punters who get to play with the end result.