Table of Contents
- About Red Tiger
- Red Tiger Features
- The Best Red Tiger Games
- Why Play Red Tiger Games?
As a multi-award-winning brand, Red Tiger promises top-notch entertainment on every one of its titles. Wondering where to play these games? Our Red Tiger online casinos list features top-quality operators that accept IN players. You’ll need good online casino bonuses to kick-start your experience, and these sites offer some of the best deposit match offers and no deposit bonuses around.
About Red Tiger
|about red tiger||info|
|Number of Games||200+|
|Products||Slots, Table Games|
Red Tiger is a product of industry veterans. The company began in 2014 with a mission to bring new life to the art and science of casino game design. The people behind the scenes include best-in-class mathematicians, graphic designers, audio engineers, account managers, and other professionals who understand the ‘science of fun.’
Red Tiger is, first and foremost, a slot game developer. However, the studio has a handful of table games and also supplies engagement tools and back-office support for casino operators. The developer hit the ground running immediately after inception. It started churning out excellent offerings beginning with its Pilot slot Jingle Bells. Soon after, the awards started rolling in. In 2017, Red Tiger went home with the Innovation in Slots Provision plaque at the EGR B2B awards. It has received many more accolades ever since and is now a 15-time award-winner.
Despite its successes, this software provider strives to unlock more opportunities. Over the years, the company has gathered top licences from different jurisdictions, including the UK, Malta, Alderney, and Gibraltar.
Red Tiger struck an acquisition deal with the NetEnt group in 2019. The buy-out was concluded in 2020, allowing Red Tiger access to NetEnt’s distribution network, in-house resources and more. With this acquisition, Red Tiger also became a part of Evolution, which took over ownership of NetEnt that same year.
Red Tiger is based out of Malta with offices in the Isle of Man and Bulgaria. The company has more than 170 employees and over 200 casino and media partners.
Red Tiger Features
This game studio has remained relevant over the years because of the seasoned professionals that make up its team. These brilliant minds think up amazing ideas and create exciting in-game features which are signature of Red Tiger.
Red Tiger games are action-packed. Each title offers one innovative bonus system or the other. The developer’s engagement tools allow operators to tailor fun bonus offers to suit players’ preferences and experiences. Players can enjoy guaranteed bonus wins, unlimited free spins, etc.
Red Tiger continuously seeks new ways to increase engagement levels, and one such way is through jackpot prizes. Red Tiger online casinos often provide Hourly Drop Jackpots, Daily Drop Jackpots, and Super Drop Jackpots (progressive).
Every casino player loves a rewarding challenge, which is why Red Tiger is invested in tournaments. Like its other features, this one allows for easy integration on the part of operators. Red Tiger tournaments come in different forms and are easily customizable. So you’ll enjoy a slightly different experience at different Red Tiger slot sites.
Red Tiger is among the many providers with a Megaways licence from Big Time Gaming. As such, this feature is common in many of the developer’s slots. Besides its original games, Red Tiger also creates Megaways versions of popular NetEnt slots.
Mobile compatibility is a highlight of this developer’s brand. Red Tiger delivers games in HTML5 for flawless mobile gaming. At the same time, their games are playable on tablets and desktops, adapting seamlessly to whichever device you choose.
The Best Red Tiger Games
Video slots make up more than 95% of the developer’s game collection. Unsurprisingly, slots are also its most popular titles. Red Tiger has released over 200 games. The vast library makes it difficult to explore the entire collection. So, we’ve handpicked the top 5 player favourites. They include:
- Athens Megaways – This 6-reel video slot takes players to the medieval era in ancient Greece. Invoke the forces of the gods and enjoy up to 20x multipliers, Wilds, and free spins. The slot comes with 117,649 winning ways and high volatility.
- In The Rabbit Hole – This classic 3-reel slot has 10 paylines and high volatility. The major highlight is the Free Spins feature, which can lead to other bonus rounds. Here you can activate the Win Spins round for guaranteed wins. Sticky Wilds will increase your winning chances.
- Piggy Riches Megaways – The filthy rich pigs in this slot take luxury to another level. They’re rolling in money, and you get a chance to join them with plenty of ways to win. The game is set on 6 reels with 117,649 Megaways. Mega Wilds, free spins, and multipliers are available as you play.
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways – The massively popular Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt has been remodelled in Megaways format. This time, the search for El Dorado takes place on 6 reels with 117,649 ways to win. Players enjoy better visuals and more intense features, including multipliers, free spins, symbol upgrades and more. The max win of 20,000x makes it one of the highest-paying slots by the developer.
- Shadow Society – Get a first-hand experience of how the cabals control the world from their chambers in the Shadow society slot. This 3×3-reel video slot is shrouded in mystery. Nothing is as it seems, not even the reel set which can expand to 5×5. Mystical artefacts fill the reels on every spin, including a progress symbol that increases the progress bar. Other highlights include free spins, rising multipliers, and expanding win lines.
Why Play Red Tiger Games?
This software provider provides many options for players with over 200 games. There is a slot for everyone, from exciting modern themes to retro ones. There are also a couple of table games for players who’d love to try a hand at blackjack or baccarat. Best of all is the stellar visual and gameplay quality of these titles. It’s easy to see why Red Tiger has bagged over a dozen awards in less than a decade. Red Tiger wouldn’t be a frontline software provider if it had no reputable licences. In fact, it has several from top iGaming jurisdictions like the UK and Malta.