Table of Contents
- About Habanero
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games||160+|
|Products||Slots, Table Games, Video Poker|
Founded in 2010, Habanero Systems – to give them their full title, create only Random Number Generator (RNG) games promising “graphically rich content”, “amazing sound”, and “user-friendly” slots.
They’re not the biggest boy band on the block when it comes to software providers, but big isn’t always better.
Smaller software providers tend to spend more time on the detail and quality of each offering, making their games all the more polished than some of the grand old dames of the iGaming world.
Given the name, you might think this company is straight out of South America, but it’s actually a European-based powerhouse with offices and a licence based in Malta. They also have offices in Sofia, Kiev and Manilla and employ more than 100 people.
Habanero has made huge strides in recent years, expanding its portfolio of games and moving into new markets such as Asia.
And all that hard work has paid off, picking up some quality accolades in recent years, including Best Provider 2021 – SlotsWise Awards, Best Online Casino Game Provider 2021 – SAGSE Europe Awards and Game Innovation 2022 – CasinoBeats Awards.
They’re also extremely good when it comes to communication. You can find out all you need to know and the latest info from their social accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Features & Game Types
Habanero has developed more than 160 Slots, Table Games and Video Poker in its fairly short history. They also do their business by the book, with certification in 22 markets, including the Netherlands, Italy and Spain.
Games are available in 34 languages and cover all currencies as well as crypto.
Table games produced by Habanero include Baccarat, Caribbean Stud and Sic Bo. Video poker choices include Tens or Better and Joker Poker.
But it is the slots where this company truly shines.
Stick a pin in any of the slot games on their list, and you will hit one that looks great, plays great and sounds great.
They’re a must play for IN slot fans.
Highest Return to Player Slots
Haberno has both high and low volatility slots available. Most of our top picks mentioned below are high volatility, because that’s how we roll at casinos.win.
But if your strategy is all about little and often then try out these low volatility lots.
- Arcane Elements (98.09%)
- Dragon’s Throne (98.05%)
- Fortune Dog’s (98%)
Our Top 5 Picks
- Taiko Beats – This slot takes its name from Japanese percussion instruments making the soundtrack a truly hypnotic affair. It’s a five-reel, three-column slot with classic slot symbols combined with Japanese imagery. Scatters kick in your bonus, which could be up to 28 free spins. Sticky Wilds enhance the win streak with a chance to upgrade to 2x and 3x on following spins.This is a high-volatility game (96.61%), meaning it doesn’t pay out frequently, but when it does, it does!
- Soju Bomb – This is a neon remake of a classic slot look, with lemons and plenty of shots.The narrative is all about the bar Sju Bomb, which was released earlier in 2022.With five reels and three rows, you have 243 ways to win; the RTP is a volatile 96.64%.Wild spins keep the money coming in, but three of the Soju Bomb symbols land you on the feature where you get to slide shot glasses into pints to determine how many free spins you’re awarded.It’s like being in a nightclub, except you get the chance to win money!
- Calaveras Explosivas – We couldn’t include a list of the best Habanero slots without including one of their Latino-inspired ones! Calaveras Explosivas is an unusual slot. Falling skulls make up the board, accompanied by light Mexican guitar music, as part of this Day of the Dead inspired artwork.Winning combinations explode the skulls, and suddenly the game turns into a cascade-win affair. Up to 30 symbols can appear in any one spin, although they can be far fewer. What’s really exciting is the cluster multipliers which can go up to 640x. The RTP for this beautiful-looking slot is 96.7%
- Hey Sushi – This is a fun game! A cute little animated crab serves up the slot action here at a roadside sushi stall.The icons are designed as little pieces of sushi overlaid with Japanese guitar music.This is a five-reel, 23-line slot with an RTP of 96.7%, complete with wilds, scatter symbols and cascading wins.
- Mount Mazumba – This animated cartoon volcano transports you immediately to Hawaii.Mount Mazumba is a tired old volcano keeping watch on five reels, where the number of winning ways can be boosted from 243 to 10,000 as more and more rows are unlocked.He sometimes blows his top, spurting lava multipliers onto the grid.Symbols are classic and fruity, with wilds part and parcel of the action.Other times he blows his top, unlocking the grid.The Hawaiian-style soundtrack is the perfect companion to this high-volatility (97.8%) game.
This is a company that truly polishes the detail of what they deliver.
Be under no doubt; Habanero is coming to more and more casinos online soon because the breadth of quality on offer here can only mean an increase in demand.
This company is product-focused, big time. They’re not messing around with themes or games for specific types of players; they’re not chewing the cud on quirky formats or easy wins.
They are a byword for the qualities that everyone wants to see in slots – strong narratives, captivating art, immersive designs and pitch-perfect sounds.