Table of Contents
- About Eyecon
- Eyecon Features
- The Best Eyecon Games
- Why Play Eyecon Games?
|Number of Games||80+|
|Products||Video slots, Bingo slots|
Eyecon entered the gaming market in 1997 as a computer game company. It was established by players who wanted more than what the market was offering. Instead of waiting on other creators, they took the bull by the horn and started a company to challenge the status quo. The following year, they released their first computer game, Gore, to critical acclaim and millions of downloads.
The decision to divert to casino software came in 1999. The company spent several years researching and trying to get a solid footing in the online casino market. By 2003, they finally launched their first online slot called Temple of Iris, which remains one of the developer’s most successful games.
Another landmark point in Eyecon’s history was in 2006 when the company released the popular Fluffy Favourites slot. This game was such a global phenomenon that the studio soon followed up with various sequels. Eyecon continued expanding its reach in the European market. By 2017, the company was acquired by Playtech PLC Group, which further strengthened its presence in the industry.
As an independent brand under Playtech, this software provider is well-regulated with licences from the UKGC, Alderney, Gibraltar, and Malta. The casino offerings from Eyecon are not for gamers alone. The client-facing side provides customised digital solutions and responsive account management tools for operators. In 2020, Eyecon debuted the Megastar Tournaments, a promotional tool that quickly became a hit with its 250+ affiliated operators.
You’ll find several exciting features whenever you load up an Eyecon game. We’ve highlighted just a few of them below:
If there’s one thing Eyecon will consistently deliver, it’s the quirkiest of graphics. Their slots are mostly cartoonish and have been so right from the release of their earliest titles, like Fluffy Favourites.
It’s safe to say their computer game roots are pretty evident. The visuals are precisely one of the first things that make them stand out. They also include 3D animations to bring their slot characters to life and enable better engagement.
Bingo Slot Combo
Eyecon offers the best of both worlds for slot fans and bingo enthusiasts within the same game. A typical bingo slot from Eyecon features a bingo theme with special bingo-inspired bonus rounds. On the other hand, the base gameplay follows the rudiments of a regular video slot where you have to spin the reels to match winning symbol combinations.
Like most other software providers, Eyecon identifies as a mobile slot creator. The developer has established an advanced HTML5 framework for its software development. So with your smartphone or tablet, you can load any title from the Eyecon game library. More so, there is no need for software download as players can access all of these games in instant play on a web browser.
Bonus Spins & Jackpots
Free spins are the spice of most video slots, allowing the greatest payout opportunities. If there’s anywhere you’ll get extra features, more ways to win and multipliers, it’s during the free spins round on Eyecon slots. The developer is also big on jackpots. These jackpots can be progressive or with fixed prizes. They may trigger randomly or by landing specific symbol combinations.
Since launching this promotional engine in 2020, Eyecon games are now even more immersive. Megastar Tournaments are available at Eyecon-powered casinos. Operators can decide which games will be included in the tournament and the cash prizes up for grabs are mega-sized.
The Best Eyecon Games
Eyecon has over 80 games under its brand name. Below are the top 5 hottest releases:
- Hot off the Press – This is a 5-reel video slot inspired by the press and newspaper-making industry. Hot off the Press has 25 paylines, high volatility and high-paying symbols to help trigger wins. Players who trigger the prize Pick feature can win up to 500x their wager.
- Fluffy Favourites Mix’n’win – One of the latest Fluffy Favourites video slot versions, this game comes with 25 paylines, high volatility and lots of bonus features. There is the Grab-a-Fluffy bonus, Coin Pusher and Hook-A-Fluffy bonus, during which you can win up to 100x your stake. Free spins and extra free spins are also available.
- Fruity Burst 2 – Here is a sequel to the popular game Fruity Burst slot from Playtech. This second edition comes in a 5×5 reel format that expands to an 8×8 grid during the bonus round. Wins are awarded in clusters of 5 or more symbols, and players can expect cascading wins and plenty of free spins.
- Crystal Furnace – Dive into the world of swordsmithing in this low-volatility slot. In Crystal Furnace, players can test just how hot these 5 reels can get and how valuable the jewels become in matching combinations. Look out for the hammer symbol, which can help trigger expanding Wild respins.
- My Bingo Hall – This 5-reel video slot combines the gameplay of a regular slot with a bingo atmosphere. Although you’ll be spinning for wins on the 5-reel grid, the game takes place in a traditional bingo hall with quite an audience. It’s designed with high volatility, 25 paylines and bonus features such as free spins and a Prize Bingo game.
Why Play Eyecon Games?
When players come together to create casino slots, it’s unsurprising that they prioritise the player experience. Eyecon’s slots are among the most entertaining you’ll ever play. They’ve wisely carved a niche for themselves to avoid being drowned out by big names like NetEnt, Microgaming or even their parent company. Their bingo slots are a real treat, and they’ve also got really high max wins for players who get lucky. Eyecon always ensures that every casino offering has special features that offer players a swell time.