Table of Contents
- About Endorphina
- Endorphina Features
- The Best Endorphina Slots
- Why Play Endorphina Slots?
|Number of Games||100+|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
This developer hails from Prague in the Czech Republic. Endorphina launched in 2012 at a peak point in the growth of the iGaming industry. Although they were joining an already saturated market, Endorphina’s games displayed reliable performance and mathematics from the onset, which ensured their long-term success.
Endorphina is strictly an online slot software development company. They’ve released over a dozen games yearly since inception and currently have more than 100 titles under their belt. Their legitimacy as iGaming contributors is confirmed by licences from the jurisdictions of Malta, obtained in 2018, and Romania in 2020. All slots are tested for fair play by GLI, and the company’s information security management system has been certified compliant with the ISO 27001 standard.
Despite being a boutique studio with only about 100 employees, Endorphina has acquired more than 2500 global partners thanks to its affiliation with content aggregators like SoftSwiss, BetConstruct, EveryMatrix, etc. They’ve also partnered up with iSoftBet, another innovative casino content creator.
Endorphina slots are approved in most European countries, and they’ve also broken into the South American and African markets. They also provide account management tools to support seamless integration into partner platforms.
Having achieved so much in only a decade, they’ve received about 10 awards to their credit. They were named Best Online Slot Developer Of The Year in 2015 according to Slots Guide. They also won Best Game Developer at the 2021 UGW Awards and Best Slot Provider at the Sigma Awards in 2022.
Endorphina puts in a lot of effort to deliver games that players enjoy. They’ve succeeded because they not only have several top-performing games but also hit the nail on the head every time in terms of game features. Endorphina is one of the forward-thinking casino providers and was among the first to develop a cryptocurrency-supported game, Satoshi’s Secret. If there’s one thing they do well, it’s to surprise players time and time again.
Variety of Themes
Endorphina doesn’t have any Megaways games currently, but their slot catalogue offers a range of paylines from as few as 5 to as many as 4,096 fixed lines. The themes range from ancient, mystical, and horror to luxury, sports and book-themed slots. The developer’s diversity enables them to reach a broader audience. What this means is that you have a massive range of options to ensure you never get bored.
High-Quality Classic Slots
Many Endorphina slots give the impression of playing in a land-based environment. The developer favours fruits, jokers, and red sevens as symbols. Although many of its games are in the 96% RTP mark, several also have low payout rates typical of brick-and-mortar slot machines. Endorphina merges these classic attributes with beautiful graphics quality, superb animations and compelling soundtracks.
The majority of modern slot developers favour high-volatility games. However, Endorphina isn’t like the majority of slot developers. The bulk of their library consists of low to medium-variance slots. These games pay frequently and in small amounts. This makes them great for beginners who don’t want to take high risks or simply casual players who’re not interested in massive wins. This also means that Endorphina’s slots tend to have low max wins.
There are quite a few features that the developer has taken a liking to, which you’ll see in several of their slot releases. The most prominent are the Bonus Pop and Risk Games.
Bonus Bop is similar to the Bonus Buy feature common with many other software providers. With this feature, players can skip the wait and enter the bonus round immediately. You can do so at a cost that will be determined based on your bet level.
On the other hand, Risk Games allow you to double down on your winnings when you make the right guess.
The Best Endorphina Slots
This developer is a big-time award winner and has received accolades for several individual slot releases. It’s no wonder since their games are backed with stable behaviour and deliver impressive mechanics on the reels.
Our considerations for the best Endorphina slots are also the top-rated player favourites in India. They include:
- Voodoo – Voodoo is a 5-reel, 10-payline slot. It was one of the first slots to bring the developer to the limelight, thanks to its mystical/horror theme accompanied by high volatility. The bonus features include a free games round with expanding symbols, and players can take advantage of the Bonus Pop feature to enter the round. A card gamble game is available after a winning combination.
- Cash Tanks – This is a fun slot with a money theme. Besides cash, the game displays many gem symbols, gold bars, and shimmering golden credit cards. You can rake in impressive wins on this slot when you land the Wild symbol, which can expand on the reel and trigger up to 3 respins. As is typical of Endorphina slots, you can try the risk game for a chance to multiply your wins. Cash Tank is a 5-reel slot with 10 paylines that pay both ways.
- Satoshi’s Secret – Cryptocurrency is the inspiration behind this slot, and players can enjoy a trading bonus game which awards 30x the triggering bet. In addition, there’s a QWERTY bonus game where you can hack accounts with different security levels and win. It’s a highly innovative game unlike anything else on the market, and the visuals are all blockchain-inspired and done to perfection.
- Hell Hot 100 – Fruit machines are always a delight to play and Hell Hot 100 comes with 100 fixed paylines across a 5×4-reel setup. Enjoy Wilds, Scatter symbols and lots of fruity icons. Although this slot has only a 500x max win, a high max bet enables massive payouts on a lucky spin. You can also double your wins up to 10 times in the risk game.
- Minotaurus – The half-man, half-bull creature of Greek mythology is the main character in this 5-reeler with 10 paylines. This slot is packed with amazing graphics and animations, especially during free games where the expanding Wild Minotaurus jumps on the reels to trigger respins with increasing multipliers. The gamble feature here is not a game of cards but a showdown with the mythical beast.
Why Play Endorphina Slots?
Granted, Endorphina has yet to reach the level of Play ‘n Go, Red Tiger and Thunderkick, even though they share similar approaches. This does not take away from the quality and performance of the developer’s games.
Endorphina’s classic style makes them one of the best in delivering an authentic gaming experience. They also have several 3D video slots like Minotaurus if you’re looking for video game-style animations. Players will be happy to learn that the catalogue of games by Endorphina runs seamlessly across all handheld devices. You can conveniently play this developer’s games in the comfort of your home or on the go.