Table of Contents
- About Booming Games
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
About Booming Games
|about booming games||info|
|Number of Games||150+|
What I’m about to write doesn’t sound very sexy when it comes to slots, but it is extremely important.
Booming Games has a reputation in the iGaming world for “reliability and creativity”. They are well-established providers in the Asia and European markets.
Games are crafted in-house by seasoned veterans, and if you’re a casino owner with a fanciful idea for a new game, they’ll tailor-make one to suit your whims.
Everything is built in HTML5 format, meaning they have great graphics that are perfectly portrayed on mobiles, PCs and tablets.
Best of all, their corporate strapline is “Boom With Us”, which makes no sense, but we like it.
From their HQ based in Malta, they employ more than 100 people and also have offices in the Isle of Man; they promise to deliver “high-end, next-level gaming to the slots market.”
They’re also a part platform where casino operators are able to purchase back-office elements in order to view player stats and orchestrate bonus spin campaigns. But they don’t offer a full white-label solution like White Hat Gaming or Aspire Global.
Booming is a slot first and foremost firm! Don’t expect to see any Live Casino or Table Games with their logo on them.
Booming may have been around for less than a decade, but they’re no stranger to the awards spotlight.
They were shortlisted in 2018 at the EGR Italy awards and won Best iGaming Casino Supplier of the Year at the Malta iGaming Excellence Awards in the same year.
Booming Games followed that up in 2020 with the Rising Star of the Year Award at the extremely plush and respected International Gaming Awards.
Not only do they shimmer in the awards spotlight, they’re also a firm that ticks all the right paperwork boxes.
They have licences from the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Swedish Gambling Authority and the wonderfully sounding Italian Autonomous Administration of State Monopolies.
Games are independently tested by global leading giant QUINEL. Making them incredibly trustworthy and available at quality casinos.
Features & Game Types
Slots by Booming Games tend to have three or five reels with a mix of low, medium and high volatility games to cover most players’ tastes.
They’ve also got plenty of choices, with more than 150 to play.
In-house developers build the games, which are delivered to casinos via the Playtech Open Platform (POP), which also allows its games to be distributed to Playtech casinos.
They’re very good graphically, although they don’t hit the dizzy Hollywood heights of some of the newer slot developers, such as Thunderkick and Foxium, who elevate their design to almost movie levels.
They also have a wide range of themes from Monster Trucks to Jungles, German Beer Festivals to Gengis Khan.
Features include Free Spins, Random Awards, Random Wild Reels and Walking Wilds.
When you play a Booming Games slot you can expect;
- A range of volatilities to choose from
- Good RTPs
- Quality graphics
- A range of features
Highest Return to Player Slots
When you first start playing slots and learn about Return to Player percentages, you tend to head to the games that offer the potential of more frequent playing. However, those who have been around the slot block a bit tend not to mind the teasing of lower RTP games where the payouts are less frequent but can be higher. On average, Booming Games slots tend to hit the industry average of 96%. If you’re looking to win big, check out our list of top-paying casinos.
If high RTP games whet your appetite, here are some of Booming’s best.
- Taxi Movida – RTP 98.27%
- Harvest Fest – RTP 97.10%
- Lotus Love – RTP 97.04%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Show Me The Mummy – This ancient Egyptian-inspired slot comes with Mystery Wilds and between 10 and 20 Free Spins on the bonus round, depending on the number of scatter symbols you land. What’s brilliant about this bonus feature is that only the major symbols make an appearance, as well as wilds. Two fiery stacked wilds can also appear on reels one and five to mean epic wins. It has a standard five-reel, three-row board layout and an RTP of 95.36%.
- Lotus Love – With two-way pay, gamble feature and free spins, this game has a lot going for it. The two-way pay feature kicks in when you get three wilds and goes on for ten spins. Landing three scatters during two-way pay, awards ten free spins. That’s great news for players like me who hate getting wilds on reels four and five and not winning anything. Packed with Asian symbols, the wild is a three-tiered wedding cake for the two love birds in this story. The music is a bit tinny, and the game is a bit repetitive, but it’s still a highly playable slot with a high RTP of 97.04%.
- Oh Catrina – Expanding symbols and free spins dominate this Mexican-inspired Day of the Dead slot. The graphics on this game are wonderfully done with symbols of coloured skulls and family pictures. This five-reel, three-row slot smacks of classic gameplay. Three rose symbols get you on the bonus and award ten free spins; you pick a symbol to act as an expanding wild. It’s a beautiful take on a class slot format, with an RTP of 95.47%.
- Leprechaun’s Lucky Barrel – This cartoonish Irish-themed slot is full of pints of the black stuff. These pints are your wilds. Three scatter symbols award eight free spins, at which point the little leprechaun starts to throw gold coins at the beer barrels above. Four coins mean a full pint of the wilds on that column and a chance of big wins. This game is a lot of fun. Great music, animation and graphics all combine to fantastic success. It has an RTP of 95.05% and high volatility.
- Wild Bonus Re-Spins – I do like a game title that says what it does on the tin. This slot is packed with wilds, free spins and re-spins. This is a three-reel, three-row neon fest of a classic slot with colour variations of the number seven acting as symbols. There are lots of wilds which are locked in for re-spins. Nine wilds equal 2000x stake, and three dice reward you with 15 free spins. This is a deceptively simple game that totally draws you in. The RTP for this slot is 95.97%.
Booming Games has won many awards over the years. That’s not surprising, given the range and playability of their games.
They are that classic five-reel slot provider with good graphics and feature-rich offerings.
Booming may not be as “out there” as some of the newer studios, but they are a solid allrounder appealing to the iGamers who know a good slot when they see one.
They’re sure to be around, picking up awards and new customers, for many years to come.