Table of Contents
- About BGaming
- Award Winners
- Features & Game Types
- Highest Return to Player Slots
- Our Top 5 Picks
- Our View
|Number of Games
|Video Slots & Table Games
Like all good brands BGaming, which emerged in 2018, has an interesting backstory.
BGaming is a spin-off brand of SoftSwiss, which began serving up slots back in 2012. It is somewhat of a pioneer when it comes to supporting cryptocurrencies, bringing the provable fairness concept to the masses who love a spot of blockchain banking.
Provable fairness is a way that those with a coding disposition can check the randomness and fairness of slots. It’s a bit complicated if you’re a Luddite, but essentially it makes the whole fairness argument a lot more transparent. Plus, if you’re not technically minded, you can always use Google; someone somewhere will have checked out a slot’s provable fairness.
All of which are complemented with HD graphics and an interface as clear as a Greek sea.
What particularly stands out from the BGaming team is their commitment to constantly analysing and testing player needs and wants.
All games are tested by real people, not just iGamers working for them, providing the feedback they need to improve the quality of their products.
BGaming also has a standout mantra when it comes to business – “BGaming’s fundamental value is that the player and player choice always come first.”
This is a truly forward-thinking company, employing experts within the iGaming market to deliver the goods. And boy, do they deliver!
For a company not long out of the starting gate, BGaming is certainly stacking up its award nominations. They were a finalist of the Global Gaming Awards in 2021, finalist in the Ask Gamblers Awards 2021 and a finalist in the 2021 International Gaming Awards.
Get the feeling this company is on the cusp of great things? We sure do!
With an HQ in Malta they boast 700 partners globally. BGaming might be a relatively new kid on the block, but it is certainly hitting the right notes. It is very respectable and highly trustworthy.
BGaming, which stands for Best Gaming, by the way, is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Software is tested by two independent laboratories – iTechLabs, and BMM TestLab.
As well as cryptocurrencies, it accepts more than 90 fiat currencies. Remember to check the RTP for fiat currencies and provable fair for crypto games.
Features & Game Types
So, what makes a BGaming game a BGaming game?
There are some standout features when it comes to what this fantastic company delivers.
- Quality graphics
- Immersive soundtracks
- All games can be played in crypto casinos
- Provably Fair
- Five reels, three to four rows
They also cut right across the range of themes. You can tickle your fancy with BGaming slots in all manner of ways, including Egyptian-themed, Irish, Asian and Aztec.
Features are many and varied, including sticky wilds, cash collectors, free spins, multipliers, stacked wilds and many more.
Return To Player percentages for BGaming games average around 95% – 97%.
Highest Return to Player Slots
What’s your strategy when it comes to Return to Player percentages? Personally, I choose to ignore them and keep my fingers crossed that I hit a hot streak. Some gamblers prefer low RTP games, which tend to pay less often but promise bigger wins when you do. Others prefer high RTP games that pay out more frequently but with potentially smaller amounts.
For those who prefer the latter, here are some of BGaming’s lower volatility offerings.
- Domnitors – RTP 97.31%
- Lucky Lady’s Clover – RTP 97%
- Hawaii Cocktails – RTP 97%
Our Top 5 Picks
- Cherry Fiesta – This juicy slot has summer fun written all over it. This is a three-row, five-reel slot with nine pay lines. Features include wilds, gambles and free spins. With an RTP of 96.98%, its volatility is medium-high, but it does pay a whopping max of 5000x stake. Three, four or five Cherry Girl Scatter symbols award you 30, 40 or 50 free spins, respectively.
- Ring of Riches – This sports-themed slot is all the rage if you’re a boxing fan. Plus, it gives you a chance to win big! This is a high volatility slot with an RTP of 95.48%, but it does come with a max knockout win of 9200x your stake. The wilds are glove symbols, and if they stick, it will frame the reel position it lands on and stay for ten spins, and so will every other glove. Landing glove on glove creates a multiplier, giving you a chance to win big time. Three rings of riches unlock the bonus round consisting of 10 free spins.
- Domnitors – This atmospheric, mediaeval dark ages slot is a truly graphical masterpiece with war drums playing in the background as the three kings of Romania battle away. Features of this nine-pay line extravaganza include wilds and gambles. Its RTP is 97.31% making it medium to high volatility. Best of all, the max win comes with a cracking 10000x stake.
- Slotomon Go! – This cheeky take on the hit Pokemon Go has nine of the little beasties to catch. Wilds and scatters make up the features and fun of this game with x5000 max win. It’s got a healthy RTP of 97.1% and is a lot of fun to play.
- Book of Pyramids – The hypnotic rhythm of beating drums provides the sound backdrop to this wonderfully designed Egyptian-themed slot. With nine pay lines and a max win of 9999x your stake, it has a lot to offer. The RTP is 97.13%, and the main feature is free spins. Landing three, four or five scarabs will reward you with 11,22 or 33 free spins. Nice!
BGaming has been on an upward trajectory since its launch in 2018, and we can’t see it stopping anytime soon.
The game quality and designs being produced are exceptional. Their cryptocurrency credentials are impeccable, and their attention to continuous analysis and testing is admirable.
Given the number of nominations BGaming is receiving for top awards at the minute, this is a company heading for the stratosphere of the iGaming world.