What is TheLOtter?
The company started in 2002 and offers over 50 different lottery games across the globe.
A few restricted countries that cannot play on TheLOtter are Canada, France, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Most of the USA (apart from Oregon and Texas), and a few more.
Some of the most popular lotteries sold here are PowerBall, SuperStar, SuperEnaLotto, EuroMillions (Spain), EuroMillions (Austria), EuroJackpot, Powerball Lotto, and many more.
How to Play on TheLOtter?
- Sign-up for free.
- Select the lottery you wish to play.
- Select your lotto numbers.
- Pay for your ticket. You get an email confirmation for the same.
- A TheLOtter agent will buy a physical ticket based on your selected numbers.
- The agent will scan the ticket and send it to you. You can view this ticket in your account on the TheLOtter site too.
- If you win, TheLOtter will inform you and help you get your prize money. In case of a jackpot, to collect the winnings, the TheLOtter may fly you to the country the lottery is operating from.
Is TheLOtter reliable?
TheLOtter is a reputed site. The below reasons will explain why they are trustworthy and stand out.
- License: Lotto Direct Limited owns and operates TheLOtter. It has obtained the Malta Gaming Authority license (MGA) and is regulated by them. Not all countries can play on TheLOtter (as mentioned previously).
- Ticket Ownership: You get proof of your ticket once their agent buys it on your behalf. They scan it and send it to you. TheLOtter keeps their user’s participation records permanently, and they can be printed whenever. New users can get a total money-back guarantee if they are unhappy with their first ticket purchase (terms and conditions apply).
- Fees: Their ticket fees are average. There are no other fees apart from this initial fee. Hence, on winning the lottery, the money is all yours.
- Safety: As per McAfee WebAdvisor, TheLOtter site is safe.
- SSL Encryption: To safeguard the player’s transactions, TheLOtter uses Geotrust 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Reviews; Most of their user reviews are positive.
- Winners: The winning stories have been published by renowned media publications like The New York Times.
- Bonuses & Rewards: When users subscribe to TheLOtter, every 10th ticket they buy is free. Also, frequent players can earn up to an additional 25% discount through multi-draws. Instead of only buying a personal ticket, users can join a syndicate and increase their chances of winning the lottery. Players could join the syndicates formed by theLOtter for the lottery type. The four types of available syndicates are Additional Numbers Match Guaranteed, Guaranteed Number Match, Random Selection, and Systematic. Players can also play using the Bundles option (personal ticket + Syndicate shares). And, every TheLOtter user earns 1 VIP club point for every dollar they deposit.
- Payment Method & Withdrawals: Many payments and withdrawal options are available on TheLOtter based on the player’s country they are playing from. Some of the names are- Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, and RuPay.
- Mobile App: You can buy tickets from TheLOtter’s website and iPhone and Android apps. The Android app can be downloaded only from TheLOtter’s website.
- Customer Support: You can contact their customer support via live chat on their site or email them. Their FAQ section may also be able to answer many questions. If the query doesn’t resolve using any of the above methods, you can send them your contact number, and their agent will call you.
|License||Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)|
|Fees||Average Fee structure. Only Initial fees are to be paid|
|Safety||McAfee WebAdvisor approves it is safe|
|SSL Encryption||Uses Geotrust 128-bit SSL encryption|
|Reviews||Mostly positive reviews|
|Winners||Winner stories published in well-known media publications|
|Bonuses & Rewards||1)Up to 25% off for regular players. 2)Every 10th ticket is free after subscribing. 3)VIP club points earned with every deposit. 4)Offers Syndicate and Bundles option to increase chances of winning.|
|Payment Method & Withdrawals||Many payment and withdrawal options are available as per the player’s country.|
|Mobile App||It can be downloaded from the website and the Apple store.|
|Customer Support||Players can contact them via email or live chat. If the query remains unresolved, a callback can be requested.|
What is TheLOtter?
TheLotter is a lottery agent site that lets people bet on the outcome of lotteries available on their site.
Can someone in the USA play on TheLOtter?
Only people residing in Texas nd Oregon can play on TheLOtter.
Is TheLOtter genuine?
TheLOtter is licensed and regulted by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Can you play from your mobile phone on TheLOtter?
Yes you can. Download their apps designed for iPhone or Android phones.