What is LottoSmile?
LottoSmile is the sister concern of TheLotter. It started in 2002, and Serlo Limited operates its site.
There are over 50 different lotteries offered on LottoSmile, and its website is exclusively for users in India. Some popular games are PowerBall, SuperEnaLotto, EuroMillions, SuperStar, MegaMillions, and many more.
LottoSmile is a lottery messenger service buying official lottery tickets on behalf of players residing in India.
As per the mother company’s rules, a user cannot have an account on TheLOtter and LottoSmile simultaneously. If they do, one account will get suspended automatically.
What is LottoSmile?
How to Play on LottoSmile?
- Registration: Firstly, you must have a registered account on LottoSmile to play lotteries. The signup is free and simple. The below image mentions the details needed to create the account.
- Deposit into the Account: After the account is set up, you must deposit money. When we checked, the site faced issues setting up payment methods for Indian players. They promised to resolve this soon. To deposit the money, you need to select a payment method.
- Select the Lottery Game: Check the list of lottery games available on the site and select one. Based on the lottery price, you need to make the payment.
- Ticket Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation of your ticket once the payment goes through.
- Draw Results: The site will automatically notify you if you win the lottery. The draw results are displayed on the site.
Is LottoSmile Reliable?
- Licenses: LottoSmile is regulated and licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
- Ticket Ownership: Lottosmile buys the official lottery ticket for you on receipt of payment. You then become the sole owner of the purchased ticket. LottoSmile lets you buy only one or a maximum of two tickets/lines compared to TheLOtter, which requires you to buy a minimum of 3 tickets.
- Fees: LottoSmile doesn’t charge any commissions if you win any prizes. Just like any other lottery site, you pay an initial fee for purchasing the ticket. The fees of each lottery site vary. The ticket price at LottoSmile is more as compared to other popular sites.
- Safety: The site is safe, as per McAfee WebAdvisor.
- SSL Encryption: All financial transactions are protected on this site as they use GeoTrust 128-bit SSL.
- Reviews: For players in India, this is a great lottery site. But as of now, they are facing payment method issues. Hence no deposits can be made at the moment. And the site does not accept deposits in rupees. Users have to deposit in USD, and it gets converted later.
- Winners: To date, there are no jackpot winners from India. The site mentions winners from outside India.
- Bonuses & Rewards: We didn’t see any welcome bonuses offered by LottoSmile. They do offer loyalty/VIP bonuses/rewards. Cashback bonuses are provided on syndicates and bundles. The terms and conditions are mentioned on the LottoSmile site.
- Payment Methods & Withdrawals: Unlike TheLOtter, LottoSmile only offers Mastercard and Visa as the two payment options. The minimum deposit is $1, while the minimum withdrawal amount is $1, as there is no such limit.
- Mobile App: The Android and iOS apps can be downloaded from their website.
- Customer Support: You can contact their customer support team via Live chat or email. If the query remains unresolved, one of their agents will call you.