What is Jackpot.com?
Jackpot.com was launched by Lottomatrix Operations Limited, a Malta-based company, in 2016.
Its site has four versions:
- Uk.jackpot.com for people residing in the UK.
- Se.jackpot.com for people living in Sweden.
- www.jackpot.ie for people residing in Ireland
- and www.jackpot.com for people living in other non-restricted countries.
Jackpot.com is restricted to many countries like- Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, the United States of America and a few more.
ThoughJackpot.com is a bookmaker; it offers to buy the official ticket of EuroMillions via its UK site. And you can play casino games and live games on its site.
Six languages are supported on the Jackpot.com site. These languages are- English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
The most popular games here are – USA MegaMillions, USA PowerBall, EuroJackpot, EuroMillions, Italy SuperEnaLotto and many more. It offers over 30 lottery games from across the globe.
How to play on Jackpot.com?
Follow the below steps:
- Create an Account: You need to register on Jackpot.com to play their games. The registration form is simple and is divided into two parts. We have attached both parts below for your understanding. The forms ask for basic information like your email id, name, date of birth, address and telephone number. The sign-up is free.
- Select The Lottery: After creating your account, you must select your lottery.
- Select the Numbers: To bet on the lottery outcome, you must select the numbers.
- Bet on the Selected Numbers: Pay for the selected numbers ticket to place your bet. You could make a one-time purchase or opt for a subscription.
- Ticket Confirmation & Results: After the payment goes through, the ticket is all yours. Jackpot.com will notify you when you win the game. The winnings will get credited after the successful verification of your identity.
Is Jackpot.com reliable?
Based on our research, Jackpot.com is a legitimate site. We have listed below our reasons for saying so.
- Licenses: Jackpot.com is regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Irish National Excise License Office (NELO), the Swedish Gambling Authority (Spellinspektion), and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). For people residing in non-restricted countries outside Sweden, the UK, and Ireland, the Malta Gaming license applies for them.
- Ticket Ownership: Jackpot.com buys the official lottery tickets only of EuroMillions for residents of the UK. Lotto betting does not involve purchasing any official tickets. Once the bet is placed, users receive an email confirmation.
- Fees: The initial fees charged by jackJackpot.com are low compared to many other lottery sites. The winner does not have to pay additional fees or commissions to the site.
- Safety: The Jackpot.com site is safe, as per McAfee WebAdvisor.
- SSL Encryption: It has a GoDaddy SSL certificate.
- Reviews: Jackpot.com has average reviews. A few users complained about the slow customer service response, and others had issues with the verification process to release the winnings. Some other users testified to winning and receiving the money. Identity verification is a must; hence, we do not consider it wrong.
- Winners: Jackpot.com does have a few winners who claimed big winnings. In 2017, Valentin from London won €248,000 for playing in the EuroMillions lottery. In 2018, Maria Dolores from Malta played EuroMillions and won €97,000.
- Bonuses & Rewards: Jackpot.com does not offer welcome bonuses but sends users personalised offers. For this, users must go to the ‘Notifications’ section and select how they would like to be contacted. Users can get subscription discounts if they subscribe for a specific time. Subscriptions automatically make you a VIP member and help you earn exclusive rewards like VIP customer support, birthday gifts, and weekly or monthly prizes.
- Payment Methods & Withdrawals: Some of the payment methods offered for deposits by Jackpot.com are Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf, Euteller, Eps, Sofort, and WebMoney. The withdrawal payment methods approved by them are few compared to the deposit options. The minimum deposit, withdrawal amount, and withdrawal time depend on your chosen payment method. The minimum withdrawal amount is €5, and the time is mostly within 72 hours for most. Users incur no withdrawal fees. The site doesn’t support the Rupee; hence any deposits made in Rupees get converted to Euros.
- Mobile App: Jackpot.com doesn’t have an app for android phones. It is said to have an app for iOS, but nothing could be found on its site or in the Apple App Store. Its site, however, easily opens on mobile phone browsers. One can bookmark the site link, so they don’t have to search for it every time.
- Customer Support: Their FAQ section has most of the common queries answered. Any questions apart from those can be answered by their customer service team via live chat, phone at +441515414507 from 11 AM to 11 PM CET (not 24×7), email [email protected], and via their social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.