Table of Contents
- Game Details
- Mega Lucky Number
- Mega Wheel Betting Options
- How to Play Mega Wheel?
- Mega Wheel Strategies
- Review Summary & Similar Games like Mega Wheel
- Mega Wheel Review FAQs
Pragmatic Play launched Mega Wheel in November 2020. This is the developer’s first ever live online casino game and falls under the category of Game Shows. The Mega Wheel studio is colourful, with a huge numbered wheel at the centre. There is a live dealer/presenter who hosts the game.
The Mega Wheel is divided into 54 coloured segments. You can bet on any of the nine numbers: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40. The table below shows the number of segments occupied by each number on the wheel.
|Number Bets||No, of Wheel Segments||Payout|
Players have to guess on which number the wheel’s flapper will stop. A correct guess will win you a payout matching the segment’s number. For example, if you bet on number 1, and the wheel stops on it, you will get paid 1:1. This wheel has no bonus game segments.
Mega Lucky Number
On one side of the Mega Wheel, you will find a screen displaying a random number and its randomly picked multiplier. This number is called the Mega Lucky number. If your number bet and the mega number are the same, the payout will be based on your bet and the random multiplier instead of the standard payout calculation.
The max multiplier limit differs for each number. You can win up to 500 x times your bet when you bet on higher numbers. The table below presents an overview:
|Number Bet||Maximum Multiplier|
Mega Wheel Betting Options
As mentioned previously, there are nine numbers on the betting grid using which you could place your different types of bets. However, bets are classified into three different types:
This is a bet placed on any single number out of the nine options available. Placing a bet on a low number could have a higher probability of winning than a high number, but the payout will be lower. This also means the risk will be lower.
Bet on All
This game allows you to bet on all the numbers in a game round. However, winning big is not guaranteed with this, as you can place a higher stake and win on a low number. And random multipliers that can increase your chances of winning bigger are not applied for all game rounds.
You can bet on a few numbers instead of just one or all. Your choice of numbers could balance the risks and increase your chances of winning. One factor to consider when playing a combination bet is the number of wheel segments covered by the nine numbers.
How to Play Mega Wheel?
- Open up the Mega Wheel game at your preferred casino. You’ll find it under the live dealer section.
- Place your bets within the set time. You must drag the bet coins and drop them on the numbers you wish to bet.
- After you place your bets and before the wheel gets spun, a random multiplier will be chosen for one of the nine numbers on the wheel.
- The live dealer will then spin the wheel.
- You win if the flapper lands on the number you bet on.
- After the payout, the next game round begins.
Mega Wheel Strategies
Mega Wheel is a simple game of chance. You win by guessing the right number. You could, however, try out any of the strategies below:
- Auto Play Bets- This lets you bet for various game rounds by setting the amount and the game rounds at the start. You don’t have to worry about deciding the amount for every game round and hurrying to place the bet within the 15 seconds time limit.
- Bet on Low Numbers- Numbers like 1, 2, and 5 have a higher chance of showing up because of the number of wheel segments they occupy. With these numbers, you can cover forty segments on the wheel and increase your chances of winning by 74.1%.
- Bet on High Numbers- Numbers such as 20, 30, and 40 can bring much higher winnings. However, these numbers occupy fewer segments, so the probability of winning is lower here. Random multipliers for higher numbers can go up to 500x, so the risk could really pay off if you get lucky.
- Combination Betting- This means betting on a combination of high and low numbers. For example, when you place your bets on numbers 1, 2, 10, and 20, you bet on 39 segments on the wheel. You can try winning big or small in this type of bet. Placing more bets in a game round can help cover more segments on the wheel, thus increasing your winning chances. Remember that you’ll have to spend more, though.
- Advanced Bet Validation- This shows you your betting history in detail. This information can help you plan your next moves, although you shouldn’t rely on them completely.
Review Summary & Similar Games like Mega Wheel
Mega Wheel is one of the simplest online casino wheel games. The absence of bonus games means all the outcomes depend on your decisions. The multiplier applied at the start of the game is a great addition and a brilliant way to increase anticipation. An RTP of 96.51% means the game is a generous one in the long run.
There’s no better wheel game show if you enjoy simple and straightforward gameplay. However, if you love the flashiness of bonus rounds, you should definitely try MONOPOLY Live and Crazy Time by Evolution Gaming. These games also come with some very impressive max wins.
Mega Wheel Review FAQs
Can a beginner play Mega Whee to win real money?
Yes, the game rules are so easy to understand that even beginners can try their luck and win money. You only have to guess the number the wheel’s flapper will land on. There are no bonus rounds or advanced betting options.
What is the RTP of Mega Wheel?
The Mega Wheel RTP is 96.51%. There are many betting options available in this game using the nine numbers. Your payout can increase manifold if you win a bet on a number with the random multiplier applied at the outset.
Is Mega Wheel a game of skill?
Mega Wheel is a game of chance requiring very little skill. You can strategize and place different bets, but the wheel’s outcome depends on luck.