Table of Contents
- How to Play Jhandi Munda?
- Jhandi Munda Versions & their Payouts
- Why Play Jhandi Munda Online?
- Best Jhandi Munda Strategy
- Where to Play Jhandi Munda Online?
- Jhandi Munda FAQs
The game Jhandi Munda was invented during the 1700s on Indian streets in Arunachal Pradesh.
This board game using six dice has evolved from being a popular street game to one of the simplest casino games offered online.
British Royal Navy sailors played the game, and hence it was called Crown and Anchor. In Nepal, this game is known as Langur Burja.
Let’s learn more about Jhandi Munda below.
How to Play Jhandi Munda?
To play Jhandi Munda, you need six dice with six sides each and a tabletop-sized board. Each side of the dice has different symbols- Club, Diamond, Heart, Spade, Flag, and Face/Crown.
The game board is divided into six sections representing each emblem/symbol.
The Jhandi Munda game is pretty simple.
- Players must bet on one of the sections on the board representing the symbol that the player feels will show the maximum number of times face-up.
- The dealer will roll the six dice.
- The player whose symbol shows most times face-up during that throw will win that game round. When a player’s symbol shows face-up, it is called Jhandi.
- Other players will lose if their chosen symbol side doesn’t turn face-up.
Jhandi Munda can be played in person and online. Most online casinos offer this game.
Beginners find it easy to learn and play this game because of its simplicity. Also, you can play this game for free online before you start playing for real money.
Mobile apps also offer the Jhandi Munda game.
Jhandi Munda Versions & their Payouts
There are two popular versions of Jhandi Munda. The difference between these two versions is their payouts.
The first version is similar to the street game version and focuses on progressive payouts. The second version has a fixed payout of 3.4x.
In the progressive payouts version, the payout is very simple. If a player wages ₹50 on the Heart symbol, and four out of six dice show the Heart symbol face-up, the player will get paid 50 + 50 x 4 = 250. We will explain this further in the table below.
|Number of Jhandi||Bet Amount||winnings||Total payouts||Return to Player (RTP)|
|1||50||1:1 = 50||100||97.40%|
|2||50||2:1 = 100||150||97.40%|
|3||50||3:1 = 150||200||97.40%|
|4||50||4:1 = 200||250||97.40%|
|5||50||5:1 = 250||300||97.40%|
|6||50||6:1 = 300||350||97.40%|
Whichever version you play, you will notice that the progressive payouts average 3.4x the wagered amount.
Another important thing to know is that some casinos cancel the player’s bet if their selected symbol doesn’t appear. Please note that it is up to the casino to allow this rule.
Some online casinos use three dice instead of six. Their payout ratio is the same, but the Return to Player (RTP) percentage is 92.13%, as only three dice are used here.
Why Play Jhandi Munda Online?
Compared to playing Jhandi Munda in person with other players, playing it online has many benefits, especially when money is involved.
- Safety: Online casinos are regulated. Hence you can play safely without the fear of being cheated.
- Offers and Bonuses: Welcome bonuses and other offers are available in online casinos. You will miss these when playing among your friends or other players elsewhere.
- Track Winnings Easily: It gets easier to keep track of all the winnings online. Street games involve a lot of distractions, and there are chances of someone trying to take advantage of the situation and cheat.
- Spending Limit: Having control over how much you bet is important. You wouldn’t want to go bankrupt or borrow from others to play. Online casinos have the upper hand in this matter, as they have betting limits. This helps keep your spending in check.
- Try Different Versions: You can try the various versions of Jhandi Munda online.
- Record of Previous Games: Online casinos, to an extent, have a record of the past symbols that showed up more frequently and those that showed up less. This will give you a fair idea of what to bet on.
- Live Game: Play a live Jhandi Munda game in online casinos with a live dealer. You can play with people from across the world. You don’t need to know them personally.
- Free Games: Many online casinos let players play this game for free. The player has the choice to play for free or for real money. By trying the free game, a player gets the hang of the game without spending a penny.
- Instant Payouts: Players can get their winnings immediately.
- Play Anytime: You can play the game anytime in online casinos.
Best Jhandi Munda Strategy
When we play a game, we want to win it. The outcome depends on our skill and luck.
Not all games are games of skill. Jhandi Munda is a luck-based game.
However, you can use some popular Roulette strategies to win the game.
The hot and cold numbers strategy is widely used in Jhandi Munda. The symbols that show face-up many times are considered hot numbers, while cold numbers are symbols that show face-up rarely.
Where to Play Jhandi Munda Online?
Playing should be fun and safe. Read the below steps to play and have fun while playing Jhandi Munda online.
- Select a regulated online casino whose license details are visible on their site.
- The online casino should offer payment methods that accept Indian currency.
- Register on the online casino site and deposit money in your casino account.
- Their deposit and withdrawal limits should be fair and transparent.
- The online casino should be able to offer you online assistance if you have any concerns or queries; a 24×7 customer support service would be excellent.
- Check the welcome offers on joining the online casino and use them appropriately. These offers can help increase your bankroll if you play wisely.
After all the above pointers are positive, search the game name in the search bar and start playing the game. If Jhandi Munda doesn’t appear in some online casinos, type Crown and Anchor and hit the search icon.
If playing on a mobile app, make sure you can use it on your mobile device easily.
Jhandi Munda FAQs
Is Online Jhandi Munda legal in India?
The Public Gambling Act, 1867 does not mention online gambling or the internet. Check your State law before you play online in India.
How can you win Jhandi Munda?
Jhandi Munda is a game of luck. You can apply some popular Roulette strategies to increase your chances of winning.
What type of game is Jhandi Munda?
Jhandi Munda is a board and six-dice game that is based on luck.