Table of Contents
- Free Slots No Deposit Bonus Explained
- Types of Free Slots No Deposit Bonuses
- Things to Know About Free Spins No Deposit
- Free Slot No Deposit Codes
- Wagering Requirements for No Deposit Slot Bonuses
- Claiming Your Free Slots No Deposit Bonus
- Pros and Cons of Free Slots No Deposit Bonuses
- Free Slots Bonus vs Demo Slots
- Play Online Slots for Free using No Deposit Bonuses
- Free Slots No Deposit FAQ
Free Slots No Deposit Bonus Explained
A no deposit slot bonus is an online casino bonus you get without a deposit. The majority of slot bonuses are deposit offers, so this one is very popular among players because you don’t invest anything but still stand a chance to win real money. It’s often reserved for new players.
Slots sites will offer no deposit bonuses because they want you to return and continue spending money for a long time. Regardless of the operator’s business-minded motives, the advantage for players is being able to test the casino offerings for free. If you are unhappy with the experience, you can walk away without having lost any of your own money.
It’s nonetheless an expensive tactic, and not every site is able to offer these no deposit offers. That’s why they are less common than their deposit bonus counterparts. That’s also why they are highly valuable for your gaming experience.
Types of Free Slots No Deposit Bonuses
You’ll find two main kinds of no deposit bonuses at a slot casino – free spins no deposit, and free play no deposit.
Free Spins No Deposit
Saying that slots are the main games at a slot site is stating the obvious. Naturally, free spins, which are slot-specific bonuses, will also be the go-to no deposit bonus at these sites. Free spins no deposit bonuses will start you off with a number of bonus spins on selected slots. Each successful spin means real money in your balance.
Free Play No Deposit
Free play no deposit bonuses are just how they sound. They allow you to play for free with no deposit needed. Unlike free spins, you’ll be credited with an amount of bonus money. They are sometimes called free cash no deposit and you can play across different categories of casino games, including slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, etc.
Things to Know About Free Spins No Deposit
The no deposit bonus is usually just a meagre amount of free cash or free spins, typically less than $30 or 20 spins. It’s a fraction of what you’d normally get for a deposit bonus. Nonetheless, the fact that you get them for free makes them equally as valuable, maybe even more so than deposit offers.
Short Validity Period
No deposit bonuses tend to have a very short expiry date. Sometimes, they may be valid for a few days. Other times, you have to use them within 24 hours.
Claim It First Before Other Bonuses
Where a slot site offers a two-part welcome bonus comprising a no deposit bonus and a deposit bonus, you must first claim the no deposit offer. Doing the contrary may invalidate the no deposit bonus.
The no deposit slot operator will usually select one or more games on which you can use the bonus. You must only use the bonus on those eligible games, as they won’t apply to any other titles on the platform. While free spins will be restricted to the slots category, the selected games for free cash can include table and card games.
Free Slot No Deposit Codes
A lot of the time, a no deposit bonus needs to be activated with a no deposit bonus code. These codes give you access to claim the bonus, and unless you enter them, you’ll be unable to receive the reward. You’ll usually have to enter the code when registering. The relevant code will be displayed on the slot site itself, or you can find them in our detailed operator reviews.
No deposit bonus codes are the most common way to activate a no deposit bonus. However, some operators may offer the bonus in the following ways:
- You receive it automatically as soon as you register; no codes necessary
- You opt in for the bonus under your profile after you register
- You contact customer support and indicate your interest in the bonus
Wagering Requirements for No Deposit Slot Bonuses
Even a gem like the no deposit bonus comes with wagering requirements. A wagering requirement is a multiplier value that tells you the number of times you must play through a bonus before you can cash out on its winnings.
Wagering will apply to the bonus money where you’ve received a free play no deposit bonus. On the other hand, wagering applies to your free spins winnings if you claim a free spins no deposit offer. You’ll find requirements as high as 70x or more. However, the very best CA slot sites will keep it under 40x, as you’ll find at many of the sites we recommend.
Note that wagering requirements are crucial and indispensable. You may lose the bonus completely if you try to withdraw before completing them. Fortunately, the benefits of the no deposit bonus still remain regardless of the wagering requirement. Just make sure you read up on the terms and conditions beforehand so that you know what to expect and use the bonus in the best way.
Claiming Your Free Slots No Deposit Bonus
It’s easy to claim a no deposit bonus as a new player. The only effort you must make is to create your account. The best sites are mobile slots sites, so you’ll be able to do this from your mobile device. Here’s a breakdown of the process in four straightforward steps:
- Select a slot bonus above and click on it
- Sign up by filling in your personal details
- Enter the no deposit promo code in the relevant field during registration
- Verify your account, and receive the bonus
Pros and Cons of Free Slots No Deposit Bonuses
- Play new games for free – Most software providers have a monthly schedule for releasing games. Others do bi-monthly. As such, tons of new slots are coming out regularly and with the most innovative features too. You may be sceptical about putting down your own money on a new slot when you’re unsure what the experience will be like. A no deposit bonus is a fantastic way to try them out for free.
- Try a new slot site for free – If you want to play at new slot sites CA, no deposit bonuses allow you to do so at no cost. You not only get to try out games, but you can test other services on the site as well, from the user interface to navigation to customer service and payment methods.
- Invest nothing and still win real money – You don’t spend anything to get a no deposit slot bonus, but you stand a chance to win real money. This is the unique perk of the no deposit bonus and the major reason players love it.
- High wagering requirements – The playthrough requirements for no deposit bonuses are slightly tougher than deposit offers which is the trade-off for it being free for players. As we’ve already mentioned, these no deposit bonuses are expensive for operators, so they make up for it with higher wagering.
- No jackpot wins – These bonuses are small in size, so there’s only so much you can win. There are also max win limits, meaning you won’t be able to win a jackpot payout.
Free Slots Bonus vs Demo Slots
The major difference between demo slots and playing free slots with a no deposit bonus is that the latter allows you to win real money while the former doesn’t. Demo games help you discover new games and play with no risks attached. However, they are strictly for fun.
If you’re simply looking for some slot entertainment, feel free to play demo games at top slot sites in Canada. If you’re one for the thrill of winning, then you should play at any of our top recommended free slots no deposit sites and claim a free bonus.
Play Online Slots for Free using No Deposit Bonuses
If you’re looking for a no deposit bonus to enable you to try out free slots, there’s no way you can go wrong with this offer. Whether free spins no deposit, or free play no deposit, both will allow you to achieve your goal regardless of whether you win or lose along the way.
Gaming is much more thrilling when you win, so the wagering requirement and other terms and conditions are necessary to remember. You can only withdraw your winnings when you fulfill them. With a free slot no deposit bonus, you can test out not just the games, but also the overall casino experience before you play for real money.
Free Slots No Deposit FAQ
What is a free slots no deposit bonus?
A free slots no deposit bonus is a casino offer that allows you to play slots without making a deposit. It can either be in the form of free spins, or free cash.
How can I withdraw my free slots no deposit bonus winnings?
You can cash out your no deposit bonus winnings only after you’ve completed the wagering requirements. Ensure you’ve cleared the playthrough requirement completely before requesting a withdrawal.
Which games can you play with no deposit free spins?
You can play plenty of slot games with no deposit free spins. There’s an insane number of slots on the market, from classic slots to video slots, jackpots, and more. However, it’s important to note that this bonus is often attached to selected games. You may only get to use the free spins on one game or a small group of games.
Who is eligible to claim a no deposit bonus?
This kind of bonus is usually a sign-up offer for new players. If you register newly at a no deposit slot site, you’ll be able to claim it. Where no deposit bonus codes are necessary, only those who enter the relevant codes will get the offer.
Is the no deposit slot bonus the same as demo play?
A no deposit slot bonus is better than a demo slot because you stand a chance to win real money. Although, both will allow you to enjoy slot games for free.